Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(NSFW 18+) CarsFuckingDragons RPG Part 1 : The Search for Dragon Pussy

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Hey there! Hope you all are amazing and having a tremendous day!!! Here is the video of last night. FROM THE CREATOR OF TOWER OF WOWERS COMES: CARSF******GDRAGONS! LORD BECK JOINS US TONIGHT! @NecrocaticGames - Twitch which already has 420 views in 1 day. HOLY SHIT! (Oh wait, wrong game).

Probably won't get any better than this, this is the pinnacle. lol. <3 So we are going to revel in our dragon coomies! CH-CH-CH-CHEERS!!

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that our RPG "CarsFuckingDragons" is on SALE right now in the Steam Store, 20% off until Jan. 5, 2022. Thanks so much for the support!!! <3

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Infinitron when is this going to get an RPGCodex news post spotlight and an official rpgcodex review?
Infinitron and other people at power are scared of the indie power. They know and pretent to ignore it. They realize when we vote for RPG of the 2021 this might win the award, beating Cyberprank, Crapfinder or Crap Alliance.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm still waiting for that promised update finishing the south part of the second map, Barrishimi , it was supposed to come in a free patch some time later! Better be ready for the 2yr anniversary or I'll have your asshole :argh:

Konjad

Patron
Thank you for playing! New PATCH!

First off, thank you for playing the game!! CELEBRATION, there is a new patch for CFD!!

TODAY, we updated the game with a recent patch (just titled CarsFuckingDragon) to include a FULLSCREEN function - you can select this on or off in options but we set it on by default.

In addition, we fixed some tileset issues (visually) in the "Kingdom of Gallantaria" map --- as well as added a TOWER that you couldn't go in previously... Now you can! Enjoy some of the cool things we put in there including a new item, new weapon, a few jokes when you inspect some tiles and more!! GO check it out!

The boat you can go on in the "Kingdom of Gallantaria" was also glitched visually and a new boat would appear that you couldn't interact after riding the original boat. Well, we fixed that too! I just launched the game and confirmed it is now working.

Any questions or comments regarding the game is certainly encouraged. I WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING US and thought these features and changes would make the game a little bit better --- and ideally, that is exactly what I want as a game developer. To have a better game!

And that's the patch notes. Thank you for reading them and I appreciate your time!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY and go fuck some dragons... HONK!
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1678700/view/4193483858103385679?l=english

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom