Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(NSFW 18+) CarsFuckingDragons RPG Part 1 : The Search for Dragon Pussy

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Apparently we also have TWITTER (yeah they forced us into it --- apprently we're mainstream as fuck now!!!) --- follow us along and we can follow you!!! @NecroCatic <3 Happy 420 all!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wonder what Akatosh would think if the Dovahkiin used their shouts to tame and fuck a Dragon
Like imagine how different the song would be if the dragonborn bent Alduin over, dressed him up like a bosmer, and went ham on that tight little dragon bussy. Just to shoot an enormous load. I bet if the Dovahkiin could use become ethereal so they could crawl inside of massive Alduins rectum and use his prostate. So when he tries to fly away the Dovahkiin just squeezes it and dragon jizz flies out all over Tsun and the champions as they watch on in disbelief.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
What a glorious day to wake up. To think --- I woke up and just heard about Konrad's masterpiece. THE SKY RIMJOB ADVENTURES. hahaha. Man, fucking laughing my ass off, I needed that. Thank you!!! haha. :)

P.S - We made a sale on our merch store overnight! Yipeeeeee!

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Hello everyone! I am writing you to let you know that NecroCatic Games' first release comes out in only a few short days, "THE TOWER OF WOWERS" hits Steam Store on the 31st!! Then after this, we can focus 100% on CARSFUCKINGDRAGONS and finish that one up!!

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Hello, Black!! I just gave birth to a shit baby with help of my dev team and Steam. I was dilating and everything, my poo water broke and now we have a (kinda healthy but certainly ugly) baby on our hands. Wanna hooooold it!?!?

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
I am proud to announce that CarsFuckingDragons will be coming to STEAM! I paid the fee earlier today and writing the description, system requirements are more for this glorious game. Once it is approved (over the next week) I will post the link and share it with you all! Thanks for the support.

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Oh... My... Goodness. To give you all the latest and greatest news of all things NecroCatic --- I started streaming. Even though I am phenomenally shy, what better way to break out of that!?

My games need some advertising too, right? What better way to do that as well!! I encouraged a few streamers to play "The Tower of Wowers" (our debut game) and even one stream "CarsFuckingDragons" and they been getting some traction!

Well --- today we, along with YOUR LEGENDARY HELP, managed to get **TWITCH AFILILATE** (that's HUGE NEWS!!!) so I invite you all to check out our games and some of the past streams (we are currently 8 episodes in). MY CAT EVEN GIVES KISSES (Cute Kitty - Twitch)!

Get your asses in here! NecroCaticGames - Twitch

You all have a little wait until CARSFUCKINGDRAGONS comes out on OCT 1st, so why not!? <3

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
What a time to be alive.
Congrats, the motivation you put in your madness certainly is refreshing.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
6D3117845992F66EEAC900769AADC834BCF8A46A

F34DA2283AA30092CADC6C24A73515394CE8CA56

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
10/10
Congratulations on the release Barrishimi !

How comes this isn't on the frontpage?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! As for the front page, I'm trying to fix that. I just posted a image of the game to r/DragonsFuckingCars to get a little reaction ( Dragons Fucking Cars?! - Imgur ) and there's 50k subs there, vs r/carsfuckingdragons which only has 20k subs. Let's try and get this bitch to the front page, AdoltSatan is on to something!!

On a great note, I noticed the wishlists have fucking DOUBLED since release (just a couple days) from 100 to 200 respectively. NUTS!!!! Car draggin' on asphalt nuts. lol.

Konjad

Patron
10/10
Congratulations on the release Barrishimi !

How comes this isn't on the frontpage?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! As for the front page, I'm trying to fix that. I just posted a image of the game to r/DragonsFuckingCars to get a little reaction ( Dragons Fucking Cars?! - Imgur ) and there's 50k subs there, vs r/carsfuckingdragons which only has 20k subs. Let's try and get this bitch to the front page, AdoltSatan is on to something!!

On a great note, I noticed the wishlists have fucking DOUBLED since release (just a couple days) from 100 to 200 respectively. NUTS!!!! Car draggin' on asphalt nuts. lol.
He meant RPGCodex.net frontpage, which I agree your game deserves (it's better than many games that are posted there), so I made a suggestion on site feedback:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...g-recently-released-by-a-fellow-dexer.140389/

Barrishimi

NecroCatic Games
Developer
Hello!!! I am giving RPG Codex a quick update! Tonight, on VAUGHNS EVIL LAIR, we will be playing CarsFuckingDragons and I am personally inviting you to check out a live play through! I will be joining him for a little interview. Should be starting in about 10 mins.

https://www.twitch.tv/vaughnsevillair

There WILL be Cars... and Dragons... and fornication!!! <3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom