Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nuke my account ( and farewell to all)

Alphard

Magister
If it's not too much to ask i ' d ask to nuke this account from orbit.
DarkUnderlord King Crispy Taluntain
i have decided to cut vidya definitely from my life cause it was too much of an addition and time waster. i want to say goodbya to every 'dexer and wish everyone good things in life.
Codex was a great experience .
Farewell everybody

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
He did mention addiction and I think it's commendable to just walk away from the whole affair including sites like Codex if that's what it takes.

Certain people around here could learn a lot from Alphard's decision.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Bro, just walk away from the screen or log off lolol
076.png

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
He did mention addiction and I think it's commendable to just walk away from the whole affair including sites like Codex if that's what it takes.

The people who insist on their account being nuked generally end up back on the Codex with a new account. If he had enough strength to just walk away, he would do that without insisting his account be destroyed. :M

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

He said 'addition' to be precise. Some people just want their life to be poorer.

Radiane

Cipher
What's even the problem? Vidya games are one of the most, if not the most, prestigious hobbies in existence. You should feel proud to practice this respected hobby.

MerchantKing

Learned
What's even the problem? Vidya games are one of the most, if not the most, prestigious hobbies in existence. You should feel proud to practice this respected hobby.
No. Shorting stock for maximum profit is the most prestigious hobby.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Addiction to video games. Lol. Oh the poor souls. I have to find my tiny violin.
Says the guy who has already spent at least $200.00 on virtual dresses and braziers and girdles for his male-to-female "sorceress" character in Diablo IV.
If I couldn't afford it I wouldn't be doing it. I can afford to wipe my ass with dollar bills after I shit if I felt like it. And I'd wipe my ass with that fugly Raiders jersey you walk around in too and then buy you a nice Mahomes #15 jersey.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Or you could just be pocketing disability benefits coupled with working under the table like plenty of other smartasses.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014

He said 'addition' to be precise. Some people just want their life to be poorer.
Less is less more or less, more is more of course, but sometimes too much. Despite the saying less is more, more is less of a bore, but sometimes can become a chore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom