Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
last8daysdiff.png

:yeah:

Murk

Arcane
Had time to read the lore update.

Interest has inclined a bit again, but not to the point it initially was at.

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Assuming they will reach 2.7M at the end of this kickstarter day and 100k from paypal, They are going to need 700k for the remaining 5 days. That's 140k a day.
Not pretty likely unless they manage to pull a last day rush like Double fine.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
They are already at 2.7M with KS and Paypal right now, just FYI.

Obsidian Entertainment 2 minutes ago
Ok, I know know when I will be able to the number of backers. However, PayPal is at $46K. :)

Ok, I know know when I will be able to the number of backers. However, PayPal is at $46K. :)
Has DU donated to the pot already or not yet?

Has DU donated to the pot already or not yet?

We are running the fund until the last day of the KS. Read the news page.
Whoops my mistake, I thought DU said it was going to be over with yesterday. :oops: I got trolled by the DU...

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2

I assumed paypal will be around 100k at the end of the drive, so 2.8M and a full five days remaining for 700k. The city is a very important stretch goal (I could not have cared less for the stronghold).
Glad It's not just a dungeon romp and wilderness exploration, a big city makes the game very memorable . Two big cities !!. Oh god I'm in heaven. Fingers crossed ,hope they'll make it..

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Wasn't expecting the screenshot to look that good to be honest. It looks pretty amazing already, and of course from this point on it can only get better.

Fake edit: I'm definitely upping my pledge now based on this update. Just don't know how much yet. Debating on the physical copy. It's a likely option.

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
I had to cancel my pledge because I'm totally broke. I'm sorry Obsidian! I promise I'll buy your game!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Don't feel bad; as long as you buy it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom