Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
HE SAID HE READS RPG CODEX EVERY DAY

and that "his friend, a long time Obs programmer" posts here

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'd rather have the monk be bald to be completely honest.

I'd rather not have a monk at all. I hate eastern shit encroaching into my cookie cutter medieval fantasy private space. D&D hasn't been the same since they put that crap in.

I like them mechanically but admit they're rather jarring flavor wise. Just replace them with a heavily armored juggernaut class that dual wields shields or just pounds people with heavy metal gauntlets like in Hexen and devs can then have western style derpy characters that melee without weapons.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...rid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=199#post408469210

WRE to almanac:

Feargus posted:

The almanac will be illustrated and we are not sure on the page count just yet. Assume something in the 50 to 100 range. Might be a bit more, it won't be less.

Possible poster as physical reward:

Feargus posted:

We have talked about it. We have gotten a lot of advice about being careful about the international shipping of physical goods and a poster would require a whole second package. So we are leery of it.

Boxed copies:

Feargus posted:

1. Do you have a $4.0M stretch goal? Just in case, you know
smile.gif
We have some ideas - but nothing super solid right now. It would be incredibly cool to get there though. 2. Do you have plans to sell physical copies of the expansion when it is ready (in 2014)? I would gladly add such to the digital one. We really don't know right now. PC Games at retail can be a hard proposition to start and then having a box version of an expansion makes it harder.

He's also talked about working on some distribution deals with publishers to get physical copies on shelves.

PayPal count: $55K in PayPal, ~1250 users.

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Carmack's games were certainly better than those made by BioWare. At least they didn't pretend to be RPGs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom