Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Rice and beans for breakfast? Enjoy farting up the workplace.

He's a programmer, what did you think programmers eat?

1-coot-it-microwave.jpg

They why was Caesar's Legion cartoonishly evil?!

It wasn't. They dislike the ways of the old world, which is comprehensible considering they live in a shithole of a post-apocalyptic world.

edit: if anyone feels bored, go to TVTropes page on the legion and CTRL + F "rape" :lol:

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I don't understand this lunch discussion. What's wrong with eating Chinese takeout? I'm literally at a complete loss of comprehension right now.

Keshik

Arcane
Man, I envy him. He has an office while I labour (read: slack off) in this "open office" concept hellhole.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
That Brazilian breakfast looks fucking delicious.

That Brazilian breakfast looks fucking delicious.
Err, actually that's not breakfast. That's what we usually eat for lunch.

Ha! My bad, thought it said breakfast. What's a Brazilian breakfast look like?

:lol: Typical American. Still better than sausages and bacon and all that shit that Americans gobble up for breakfast. Fucking Christ. Sausages and bacon. For breakfast. :eek:

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I wish they'd flip the Stronghold and Big City goals around. I don't need a giant house that takes forever to navigate.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
There are many claims about Americans that are either exaggerations or flat out lies. Their shitty taste in food isn't one of them. I lived in the states for twelve straight years and i can attest to this.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You have to go the hippest, gayest place to get a decent baked bread in the US, take it from me.

Edit: That rumor about Vin Diesel sounds pretty plausible; he is after all the iconic "action actor who plays P&P". Whatever happened to him?

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I wish they'd flip the Stronghold and Big City goals around. I don't need a giant house that takes forever to navigate.
I hope they do something cool with the Stronghold. The name alone implies that it is for defense, so maybe some kind of huge attacking force that needs to be repelled?

Arkeus

Arcane
I think the 2nd city isn't impossible- many kickstarters have as strong a last day as their first. While i doubt it would be the case, it could be strong enough to take us to 3.5.

tuluse

Arcane
There are many claims about Americans that are either exaggerations or flat out lies. Their shitty taste in food isn't one of them. I lived in the states for twelve straight years and i can attest to this.
You have to go the hippest, gayest place to get a decent baked bread in the US, take it from me.

Edit: That rumor about Vin Diesel sounds pretty plausible; he is after all the iconic "action actor who plays P&P". Whatever happened to him?
Vin Diesel also paid to make sure the Chronicles of Riddick game didn't suck.

I don't know about bread, but you guys should try living in a college town. No dealing with big cities and you get all the foreign students wanting their own cuisine which leads to glorious variety.

maverick

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Yeah, now imagine if Vin Diesel gets to design an NPC for PE... Overhauled XXX chariots of fire comes to mind.

Cynic

Arcane
Monk looks alright. Better than Drow and Dyke at least.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom