Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

SophosTheWise

Cipher
Sawyer now not making a new thread again. But he was in the thread editor for a minute.

This could be big.

Stop hyping. If this isn't the fulfillment site I'm crying myself to sleep.
Calling it now: another programmer bio.

Edit: After seeing C2B in the Obsidian Forums I finally got your post up there... Man, I should go to sleep.

SophosTheWise

Cipher

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/64506-to-all-of-our-backers-and-fans/#entry1379877

Brandon Adler said:
Hello, everyone. We aren't doing an update this week because the team is hard at work on a very special update for the near future. Can't really talk about it right now, but we think it's going to be cool.

On our one year anniversary, we really just wanted to thank all of the fans and backers that have allowed us to make the game of our dreams. When we asked for your help in getting Eternity funded, you responded by making it one of the most successful Kickstarters in the site's history. Without your continuous feedback and support this game just wouldn't be possible. So, from the entire Obsidian team we give our most heartfelt thank you to our fans and backers.

Stay tuned!

-The Project Eternity Crew

Okay, turn off your computers and go to sleep, you fucking nerds :lol:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Suckerssssssssssssss.

It's been over two months since the last Arcanum video. I think it might very well be dead, we'll never see Chris explore Tarant. :lol:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
don't worry I got next weeks update already hot off the press

mt1s4lW.jpg

JJN2lyZ.jpg

E0eOvrB.jpg

9RZuah2.jpg

iGBaU3i.jpg

rTQ3DMQ.jpg

g8sDs7V.jpg

cL2VeDE.jpg

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Hahah that's funny.

Deliberately didn't tell us in advance probably, just for fun :mca:

Next Update is probably the new Project Eternity website going live ... along with something else (art, UI, gameplay footage etc)

rafaninja888

Novice
Just wondering. Lots of updates til now. However game is due delivery April 2014 and still no gameplay footage at this point. I trust in Obsidian etc, but im wondering whats going on?. Chances the delivery date is extended due to the size of the $$$ way past the original goal?

Rake

Arcane
However game is due delivery April 2014 and still no gameplay footage at this point. I trust in Obsidian etc, but im wondering whats going on?. Chances the delivery date is extended due to the size of the $$$ way past the original goal?
They confirmed that the release date was moved to summer 2014. And i wouldn't be surpised if they delayed it even further.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom