Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

empi

Augur
man i hit 60% quickly now i'm going at 60ishKB/s

Raapys

Arcane
Agad what happened to the speed?? I'm at single-digits now, no way I'm gonna be done in 25minutes.

Arkeus

Arcane
Fluctuing very wildly- began at a decentish 1.25mbs, then went down to 0kbs for a couple of minutes, and now back to a pity-full 300kbs.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
So, is anyone playing today and wants to start a party or something? The launcher just wanted to download ANOTHER 1.5gb so I have to wait. :/

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Hm, what build to begin with? The munchkin in me really wants to start with something with a measure of survivability, so I don't randomly die to unexpected shit in Act 3. On the other hand, squishy spellcasters and shadows are always the most fun to play. Come to think of it, I've never played a Marauder properly. Do normal melee builds still only spam ground slam, or is there some variety to the gameplay?

Bony

Learned
Queued
Don;'t get your hopes up...... after you download it, there is another patch to dl.

GGG master trolls? :troll:

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
Wait wtf I downloaded and installed the game yesterday. What's with the 1,5gb download?

Raapys

Arcane
That's the open beta patch with act3....Anyway, I can actually hear my HDD working again now, so the speed's up. 800KB/s++!!!! 65%!!

Bony

Learned
Queued
Diablo 2 was also an mmo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom