Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Sounds like I need to delay playing until 1.3 for that glorious instantly travel out of throne room life as well as the companion

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Sounds like bs about new companion, I doubt they'd just put new companion in without actually making it a big deal.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
1.3 is already upon us and Owlcat claims it's not 1st April joke.

If Eldritch Arcana wont get updated soon I'll have no choice but to start smoking Unity modding manuals before my next playthrough.

Daidre

Arcane
No, eta for third DLC is April, but it is very late April if Varnhold's Lot launch is something to judge it by (announced for Feb 2019 and released 28th).

Incendax

Augur
WHAT?! When did this happen?
Patch 1.3. I don’t know if Owlcat was saving it for a big announcement or something, but he’s standing on the north side of the river between the bridge and the Crag Linnorm cave during Season of Bloom. He’s just a normal druid though, not an archetype. :argh:

ArchAngel

Arcane
WHAT?! When did this happen?
Patch 1.3. I don’t know if Owlcat was saving it for a big announcement or something, but he’s standing on the north side of the river between the bridge and the Crag Linnorm cave during Season of Bloom. He’s just a normal druid though, not an archetype. :argh:
That is OK, normal druid is powerful enough. Does he come with a pet as well?

ArchAngel

Arcane
Please tell me he is some neutral alignment, not good. I want him to replace Tristian as an advisor for my Evil campaign.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
True Neutral like a proper druid. Has a medium sized owlbear as a pet, that goes up to large at 11th Level.

I loaded up my save from season of bloom, and I can't find this supposed new companion from the Bridge over the gudrin river, when should he/she appear? sounds like you're feeding us bs.

ArchAngel

Arcane
True Neutral like a proper druid. Has a medium sized owlbear as a pet, that goes up to large at 11th Level.

I loaded up my save from season of bloom, and I can't find this supposed new companion from the Bridge over the gudrin river, when should he/she appear? sounds like you're feeding us bs.
Since it is 1.4. it is possible. I would not believe them at all if Owlcat didn't post that.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA

Since it is 1.4. it is possible. I would not believe them at all if Owlcat didn't post that.

Tried all my saves from Season of Bloom from the different sub-quests, and the druid doesn't appear, so he's bullshitting. Wow so clever, much april fools. Incendax? More like Inceldax, amirite?

Daidre

Arcane
On quickload.
IlNdX50.jpg
Damn, I cant choose what to click!

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Damn, the patch hit and Eldiritch Arcana is not updated. Should have tried to block auto-updates.

Currently at the House at the End of Time... hope I'll have an opportunity to finish.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Thiefling quest can be done at lvl 5.
Also if you met jubilost and tried to save his wagon he should have joined you. Did you look for him in town?
You don't need to bring him to dwarf outpost during chapter 2. It can be done afterwards.

Alas, Jubilost can't be found anywhere. I think he's bug-fucked dead because I neglected to take him with me to the Troll Wilderness where I completed the quest and I didn't immediately go back and talk to him. However, I did the tiefling quest and now I have her working as my treasurer. If Jubilost plays an essential role later in the game I may be in trouble though. He's dead, jim.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom