Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Thonius

Arcane
I'd like to confess... at some point late game I gave up on artisans quests and just cheated items in ( Except Bokken and Irene their quests worked out for me)

ArchAngel

Arcane
I have a both funny and irritating bug with Tristan.
After I saved him whenever I see him in my capital he is in a strange pose where he is looking at his feet and swaying, like he is drunk and trying to vomit.
But when he comes as an advisor he walks in that strange pose, then I get a long black screen and then he is upright and talking normally.
Later when I see him he is back in that pose :D

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Is Tristian's second Domain still fucking bugged, btw?

Edit: You know what, I'm just going to fucking respec him or something. I don't think he has anything that'll be fucked up from it anyway. Because this shit is fucking infuriating. Such an easily fixed fucking thing, too, and they're just straight-up ignoring it for some asinine reason.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
All cleric domains are bugged as well. You can only learn domain spells in the domain slot (is it a bug yeah?).

Efe

Erudite
All cleric domains are bugged as well. You can only learn domain spells in the domain slot (is it a bug yeah?).
thats the correct way no?
only ecclesitheurge memorizes domain spells in normal slots.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
3. I have kobolds in my kingdom so I can't get the restioration of the keep upgrade.
I have kobolds in my barony, and I can restore the keep. Which, I admit, is fucking weird.
These are different kobolds. Remember that tribe from Sycamure that doesn't talk with Trobold tribe? You murdered all mites to give them total dominance in area.
Actually, no, I've got all of them. I've got Trobold-kobolds and Blackscales and Mites all. My barony is a happy little multicultural anarcho-capitalist state.

He tells you he wants the Shield Road rebuilt when he asks you to build him a shop (unless I misremember)
But rebuilding the Shield Road is different from restoring the Keep, no?
You have to do both "restoring the keep" projects to get the "restore the shield road" project

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
thats the correct way no?
only ecclesitheurge memorizes domain spells in normal slots.

I have no idea to be honest. I thought all casters could since mages can memorize in every slot.
So no bug, k.

Thonius

Arcane
Well, at least buddying up with Armag paid off!

How?

He joins you in the final battle.
And promptly gets paralyzed by Wild Gaze.

e: I just wanted to point out - Kingmaker had a 22,500 player peak on Steam. Only 0,2% of players have managed to finish all companion quests. Only 1,2% managed to finish the game.
Vordakai is a true bro btw to bad he is cucked by my deal to gain mortality... He helped a lot one spell and wild hunt is dead.
Well 1.2 bretty good. It's a ~180 hours game mate. And last chapters are meh.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Btw I don't know how many days travelling back and forth I am losing for the artisan quests... If I can't reach X in every stat it's gonna be this.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron

How?

e: I just wanted to point out - Kingmaker had a 22,500 player peak on Steam. Only 0,2% of players have managed to finish all companion quests. Only 1,2% managed to finish the game.
Completion rate doesn't mean much this early after release. It's a long game. RPGs have low completion rates anyway.
Devs have stated you're not supposed to finish all companion quests in one playthrough due to their
IMO retarded idea that you should have to choose between Tristian and Amiri's quests depending who you chase first after Vordakai's, despite the fact that Amiri's companion quest makes sense to be time sensitive and Tristian's totally doesn't.
Bugs worked in my favor though so I'm one of the 0.2% who completed them all.
:excellent:

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Lawntoilet
what happens if you spare the slaves? In my 1st play, I let them burn and then Octavia burned his mom's house -- got the Lethality trait +2 dex and some other thing
If you save the slaves you can stop her from burning the house? what does she get? Also what does Regongar get?

Thonius

Arcane

How?

Completion rate doesn't mean much this early after release. It's a long game. RPGs have low completion rates anyway.
Devs have stated you're not supposed to finish all companion quests in one playthrough due to their
IMO retarded idea that you should have to choose between Tristian and Amiri's quests depending who you chase first after Vordakai's, despite the fact that Amiri's companion quest makes sense to be time sensitive and Tristian's totally doesn't.
Well I killed Tristan and Failed Amiri... I rushed to kill tristain.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
For regular Clerics, domain spells can only be put into the domain slot, unless the domain spell is also a normal spell for that level - and for some reason, in PF:K, multiple domains give domain spells that you'd already get on the normal, which isn't really a bug, just fucking stupid.

For Ecclesitheurges, they should also be able to put the spells from their Primary Domain into regular slots, but this was still not working last time I tried it.

Parabalus

Arcane

How?

Killing that bitch traitor Tristan is the only correct option.

Best part was in Ch6:

When Jaethal and him were supposed to duel, Nyrissa summons tristan's dead corpse and talks to it, then Jaethal won the duel vs his corpse.
:happytrollboy:

Thonius

Arcane

How?

Killing that bitch traitor Tristan is the only correct option.

Best part was in Ch6:

When Jaethal and him were supposed to duel, Nyrissa summons tristan's dead corpse and talks to it, then Jaethal won the duel vs his corpse.
:happytrollboy:
Yeah I had it too. They could've resurrect him.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
2202_puking.gif~c200

Fuck i was just having long time and expecting to have a second bar night with Valerie. Turned out that the ork's cock sleeve was trying to bang me....shame that i didn't get a rude option. Fucking degenerate scum :argh:.

Thonius

Arcane

How?

How many finished DA:O, and other important RPGs like NWN2?
Well they were respelled years ago not month ago, so irrelevant.

Thonius

Arcane
Oh yeah totally forgot... since House is such a great location and I was so buthurt about lantern shit I left Ekun forever trapped there ( I never used him outside of Trobold and his description as spy master present him as a bad option). Oh well....

Sharpedge

Prophet
Final boss spoilers, beware.

1o7tced.png

GOOD FUCKING JOB OWLCAT
THIS HAPPENS NOWHERE ELSE IN THE GAME

:rage:
This happens to me often, I think it is what happens when you are switching between tabs frequently (which is what I do during load screens, I look at something else). Exiting and restarting the game fixes it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom