Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Okay seriously, how the fuck do I get in that last hallway? I'm so goddamn tired of this place.

Uozr93m.jpg

e: I found the key and it was the dumbest shit ever.

Last edited:

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Final boss spoilers, beware.

1o7tced.png

GOOD FUCKING JOB OWLCAT
THIS HAPPENS NOWHERE ELSE IN THE GAME

:rage:

I was surprised how much I actually ended up liking Regongar, because on paper I would not like a loledgy CE half-orc with an anger problem. But he's basically a pretty cool guy (except for the dog thing) who just has a "live laugh love"-tier dumb bitch girlfriend. Pretty realistic.
Eh, I can't stand him myself. As a magus he is very finicky and needs a lot of micromanagment to use him well. For example, if you turn Touch of Fatigue on autocast, then use some other touch spell and miss, on the next round the AI will gleefully autocast the cantrip again and waste your held high level touch spell. Ugh. Also, the first time I visited Varnhold his very first words were him hitting on Maegar. Luckily the guy just laughed it off, but what if he was insulted? Nice going there, Captain Diplomacy.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
So if you restore the dwarf keep dwarfs will reclaim it?or it just another meanigless stat upgrade?
I mean it gives you BP and
ending slides apparently
but I don't know what else is in game.
You did promise Dragn, isn't keeping your word its own reward? :whiteknight:

I was surprised how much I actually ended up liking Regongar, because on paper I would not like a loledgy CE half-orc with an anger problem. But he's basically a pretty cool guy (except for the dog thing) who just has a "live laugh love"-tier dumb bitch girlfriend. Pretty realistic.
Eh, I can't stand him myself. As a magus he is very finicky and needs a lot of micromanagment to use him well. For example, if you turn Touch of Fatigue on autocast, then use some other touch spell and miss, on the next round the AI will gleefully autocast the cantrip again and waste your held high level touch spell. Ugh. Also, the first time I visited Varnhold his very first words were him hitting on Maegar. Luckily the guy just laughed it off, but what if he was insulted? Nice going there, Captain Diplomacy.
I like playing Magus so I don't mind the micro. The autocast on Touch of Fatigue is really annoying though when it wastes your spells like that, yeah.
Never took him to Varnhold either. Regongar is admittedly not as much of a bro as Maegar Varn, of course.

hell bovine

Arcane
Finally done with the installation, only took 2 1/3 days. Yeah I love Wifi Internet connection.
Enjoy! Also, be sure to check steam or reddit for the "what did it break" threads whenever a hotfix arrives. Sometimes you are better off waiting for the next hotfix instead of updating.

hell bovine

Arcane
Also, the first time I visited Varnhold his very first words were him hitting on Maegar. Luckily the guy just laughed it off, but what if he was insulted? Nice going there, Captain Diplomacy.
That's because intimidate is Reg's brand of diplomacy. He passed that ridiculous intimidate check at the barbarian tomb in my game, bumping the party up a level.

I wonder whether the experience amount is intended, though, or is it automatically calculated and only gets so high because of how high the checks are. Party has managed to gain two levels in Pitax thanks to those pirates in the tavern.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Is the latest patch on steam? I haven't gotten 1.1.2 from gog yet.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
So if you restore the dwarf keep dwarfs will reclaim it?or it just another meanigless stat upgrade?
ending slides apparently
What if you restore it while it's owned by the kobolds? They razed it for a reason.
...who?

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
ending slides apparently
What if you restore it while it's owned by the kobolds? They razed it for a reason.
...who?
Dorf artisan.
He tells you he wants the Shield Road rebuilt when he asks you to build him a shop (unless I misremember)

That's because intimidate is Reg's brand of diplomacy. He passed that ridiculous intimidate check at the barbarian tomb in my game, bumping the party up a level.
Er, I don't mean that kind of hitting.

Anyway, I've heard a lot of people have problems with Octavia, but I find her ok. She's very effective with her touch sneak attack, and can keep the rest of the party hasted pretty much all the time. In personality she's not that annoying either. She tried throwing herself on my PC, I told her no, that was it. Was it because I'm playing a good character, would she be more annoying otherwise?

hell bovine

Arcane
Er, I don't mean that kind of hitting.

Anyway, I've heard a lot of people have problems with Octavia, but I find her ok. She's very effective with her touch sneak attack, and can keep the rest of the party hasted pretty much all the time. In personality she's not that annoying either. She tried throwing herself on my PC, I told her no, that was it. Was it because I'm playing a good character, would she be more annoying otherwise?
I know. ;) I find neither particularly annoying, though I've turned Reg into a melee bard, because I find it an easier class to play than magus.

Now Linzi & Tristian on the other hand... Unfortunately, my druid took pity on the Tortilla sorcerer and his kobolds, which screwed up Harrim's quest, and the hotfix arrived too late. So now it's either the healbot, or a ridiculously overpriced mercenary.

razvedchiki

Magister
ending slides apparently

I like playing Magus so I don't mind the micro. The autocast on Touch of Fatigue is really annoying though when it wastes your spells like that, yeah.
Never took him to Varnhold either. Regongar is admittedly not as much of a bro as Maegar Varn, of course.

much more i would like to see an army of dwarfs clad in mithril and adamantine marching to WARRRR!!

Draugir101

Novice
The new companion is also going to be a female? Why the fuck can't they add some average dudes to this game, I'm tired of the majority of my party being women, and the only fellow man is Tristian...

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The new companion is also going to be a female? Why the fuck can't they add some average dudes to this game, I'm tired of the majority of my party being women, and the only fellow man is Tristian...
Because it is made by Rus men,the harem dream is real.:lol:

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
I think you need to take off your tinted glasses there, bub. That :codexisfor: ain't no man.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom