Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
but seriously, how the fuck do you see buff/debuff placed on enemies? especially seeing how long they last.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
nREoQqy.jpg

So much for muh based non-degenerate Slavs.
GOD DAMN IT IT KEEPS HAPPENING
oAxDVZi.png
Report them to the Russian police for being in breach of Article 6.21, Federal Law of for the Purpose of Protecting Children from Information Advocating for a Denial of Traditional Family Values.
i dunno last time i played them is 2013
The answer is "you don't".

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Someone posted a comparison to Wild Hunt PnP stats (Shadenuat I think) and they weren't very different. It's less the difficulty and more the monotony of the fights that makes it tedious.
You don't make great wyrm gold dragons into your go to trash mob. Similarly...

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
having some homosexuals in game =/= SJW crusade. there are probably like 3 or 4 to several dozens of NPC in game. there is a difference between being a little inclusive vs total idiocy like bioware.
If we go with modern day stats, 3 out of every 100 people are LGTBIWTFLOLs. In incloooooosiveland, it is 9 out of 10.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Someone posted a comparison to Wild Hunt PnP stats (Shadenuat I think) and they weren't very different. It's less the difficulty and more the monotony of the fights that makes it tedious.
Don't disagree with that, the lategame encounter design is bad.
I was replying to your complaining about "inflated stats" again though.
giphy.gif

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
giphy.gif
No. Stat bloat, I said. Making a CR27 creature into a trash mob is stat bloat by any measure. In case you don't get it because you are too focused on the gotcha, take a look at the difference between the various dragon ages and tell me the main difference between them.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
giphy.gif
No. Stat bloat, I said. Making a CR27 creature into a trash mob is stat bloat by any measure. In case you don't get it because you are too focused on the gotcha, take a look at the difference between the various dragon ages and tell me the main difference between them.
DA1 - Realistic fantasy ie only gay companions are elf (gay elf, redundant) and sexy lesbian not!Imoen (acceptable)
DA2&DA3 - everybody gay
Is that what you mean?

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
giphy.gif
DA1 - Realistic fantasy ie only gay companions are elf (gay elf, redundant) and sexy lesbian not!Imoen (acceptable)
DA2&DA3 - everybody gay
Is that what you mean?
That you don't get it shows you shouldn't be talking about the game because it is obvious you don't know anything about it. Good try to rope in unrelated things, though. It merely shows how clueless you are.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
giphy.gif
DA2&DA3 - everybody gay
Is that what you mean?
That you don't get it shows you shouldn't be talking about the game because it is obvious you don't know anything about it. Good try to rope in unrelated things, though. It merely shows how clueless you are.
No wonder you think everyone discussing this game is a "humorless fanboy" :lol:

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
giphy.gif
DA2&DA3 - everybody gay
Is that what you mean?
There is a difference between someone humourless and you not being funny, merely pathetic.

But don't worry, you are not the only one. An entire section of the simian genus called SJWs are in the same boat as you.

That you don't believe you are a fanboi is, in itself, quite funny, though.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Am i blind? I can't choose Owlcat in developers Steam awards.
They don't have a steam page
giphy.gif
DA2&DA3 - everybody gay
Is that what you mean?
There is a difference between someone humourless and you not being funny, merely pathetic.

But don't worry, you are not the only one. An entire section of the simian genus called SJWs are in the same boat as you.

That you don't believe you are a fanboi is, in itself, quite funny, though.
Haha holy shit how many times are you going to edit this comment? :butthurt:
Honestly I'll cop to being a fanboy of this game though I acknowledge it still has some fairly big problems.
Certainly not a Paizo fanboy though.
I was clearly disputing the "humorless" part.

Elex

Arbiter
So can someone explain how they think the Varnhold DLC will work? What party will be used, and if you're already in chapter 5, what consequences would be added to your game? Will they regress your party a few levels back to the varnhold period, or will it be a Maegar Varn party you're using? I'm confused by that one. I wonder at what point it would be too late to do that DLC. End of chapter 5 maybe?
when you find maegar in the tomb:
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
“yes, this is me! are you wondering how i ended up in that situation? it’s a pretty fun story!”

he deserve the DLC he is the best bro of all the non companion NPC in any RPG.

Last edited:

Elex

Arbiter
How are pure druids in the game? Don't hear much talk of them. How are the drudic spells? Feel like starting one on my next playthrough.
they have a pet.
there is a lot of good scimitars in game.
they have 2 subclasses dedicated to fey.
fey and beast are the most common enemies in the game.

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Haha holy shit how many times are you going to edit this comment? :butthurt:
Honestly I'll cop to being a fanboy of this game though I acknowledge it still has some fairly big problems.
Certainly not a Paizo fanboy though.
I was clearly disputing the "humorless" part.
A fanboi is always humourless where the object of his fanboism is concerned. It is part of the definition, together with massive butthurt, hate, rage and venom.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
oooh scared getting the gay virus? pretty much sums up the homo hating crowds. too insecure for their own health.
Even abstracting from the subject of discussion here, "You are scared of homsexuality and insecure" is such an original, witty and classy point to make in any discussion. I'm impressed that you came up with it all by yourself.

Delterius

Arcane
oooh scared getting the gay virus? pretty much sums up the homo hating crowds. too insecure for their own health.
Even abstracting from the subject of discussion here, "You are scared of homsexuality and insecure" is such an original, witty and classy thing to say in a discussion. I'm impressed that you came up with it all by yourself.
how much more witty do you feel rn

Thonius

Arcane
Okay so I finished it. I shed a tear when Queen Bdah marched to war by my side to kill Wild Hunt bastards. V helped a lot too.
Damn why they killed Linzy? Sad.
It's a great game but late game - total ass-blast. Fucking hard.

cw8

Cipher
Hope they release a "Throne of Bhaal" type expansion that allows us to enjoy the high levels and spells in the near future.

filpan

Scholar
That would be marvelous. Especially because mage is my fav class.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom