Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
What does Jubilost actually "get" for his quest? I don't see any trait.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
As of the recent update, Linzi keeps randomly disappearing from the party; guess the little twerp finally took the hint.
Is there a bug with the dark epidemic? Four of these tage have come up now as well as a tag listed as a problem stating the kingdom will be destroyed in 2 months. I've got Tristian and Harrim working on x2 dark epidemic projects, and just got a visit from
the noble about finding his brother, which leads to Vordakai
but I can't remember from my last playthrough if Varnhold was before or after solving the epidemic.

I've got a feeling my main quest hasn't triggered properly and I'm gonna lose my kingdom again. I paid special attention to it this time, all stats above 50 - apart from espionage and arcan - with community and loyalty above 90.
You're on the right track; these cards are related to the main quest, so hurry up you know where.

Thanks, I made the mistake of reading the Steam forums where they said this was hopelessly bugged, and then went back to the game and started paying attention to something outside of kingdom management; which can really draw you in. For all the complaints - I'm finding it pretty logical this time round. And beneficial.

Delterius

Arcane
nREoQqy.jpg

So much for muh based non-degenerate Slavs.
hot lesbians is ok

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Don't get me wrong. Ultimately I don't care about these side characters but this is some Borderlands levels of sneaking diversity in there.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Question about Armag's Tomb:
I cleared all of it except two locked walls on starting level. How do I open those? I didn't find any keys or levels that open it.. I also let Armag go if that is somehow connected with it, like if the key was on his body.. I also didn't kill that priest dude as I managed to Intimidate him.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Delterius

Arcane
hot lesbians is ok

With that beatific, blissful expression on her face in the portrait, Luna looks like the "girl I love" is right there with her but somewhere out of frame. *looks straight at the codexian camera* I'd buy that for a dollar! :P

That's my character, dude. :shredder:
your character clearly agrees with my statement :shredder:

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Question about Armag's Tomb:
I cleared all of it except two locked walls on starting level. How do I open those? I didn't find any keys or levels that open it.. I also let Armag go if that is somehow connected with it, like if the key was on his body.. I also didn't kill that priest dude as I managed to Intimidate him.
You have to make the high DC Athletics check to power through the ice trial, and you smash through the wall.
I wanted to make a true Mystic Theurge but the class is crap. Shoulda stayed Empyreal Sorceror. :(
I found it worked OK for Tristian but took a very long time to get going, didn't use him much before Vordakai, and then I mostly used him for summons and buffs
and eventually maximized fire spells in his angel form.
What does Jubilost actually "get" for his quest? I don't see any trait.
Check his traits on the character screen.
If you gave immortality to Xae at least he gets +10 Knowledge (Arcana)
nREoQqy.jpg

Don't blame based Slavs, it's Paizo's agenda to be INCLOOOSIVE, be glad Owlcat kept furries out of the game and got MCA to make an actually good goblin character.

cw8

Cipher
How are pure druids in the game? Don't hear much talk of them. How are the drudic spells? Feel like starting one on my next playthrough.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
having some homosexuals in game =/= SJW crusade. there are probably like 3 or 4 to several dozens of NPC in game. there is a difference between being a little inclusive vs total idiocy like bioware.

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
Paizo is known for it's inclusiveness of homosexual characters and other minorities. Here's a post from one of their creative directors.

Jame Jacobs said:
Is it really necesary to have everything on earth f%# friendly? Sexual orientation is something that has no business being incorporated into an rpg.... if you feel the need for such perversion you could add it yourself.

I don't hold anything personally against the gay community like some people do, but i for one am sick of it being shoved into the face of the world through the popular media.Nobody really cares to see that, and a certain level of decency that once seemed to exist is rapidly fading away.Keep it to yourselves.
Without getting too riled up by your post...

Yes. It is necessary. Just as it's necessary to move beyond having every PC and NPC in the game be white. And why it's important to show women in positions of power (be they bad like Queen Ileosa or good like Mayor Kendra or whatever.) It's called diversity, and it's a Good Thing. If diversity isn't something that you're interested in, Paizo products might not be for you

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
having some homosexuals in game =/= SJW crusade. there are probably like 3 or 4 to several dozens of NPC in game. there is a difference between being a little inclusive vs total idiocy like bioware.
The game have more than enough SJW in it. No need to pretends that it is not,the game is still good even if filled with SJW shit.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
The game have more than enough SJW in it. No need to pretends that it is not,the game is still good even if filled with SJW shit.
It also seems like it's trolling SJWs sometimes though, like Amiri is actually not tough like she thinks, and Reg and Octavia have a pretty unhealthy relationship. It's as :balanced: as you could possibly expect considering that the source material is from INCLOOSIVE Paizo.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It also seems like it's trolling SJWs sometimes though, like Amiri is actually not tough like she thinks, and Reg and Octavia have a pretty unhealthy relationship. It's as :balanced: as you could possibly expect considering that the source material is from INCLOOSIVE Paizo.
Oh i agree,it is pretty laughable when you see amiri miss 20 times in a row and get ravaged by a fucking boar. Even on higher levels she is still one of the most useless companions. Still the game is filled with SJW writing to the brim,especially noticeable is with the alignment dialogue choices. If you want good outcomes for your kingdom,then go for the fucking communist tolerast option and see incline in the points. When you make a logical evul action you get ridiculed and loose points. Like my fucking zealot priest goes all butthurt over me executing a bunch of atheists or hanging a bunch of addicts that sell state secrets for cheaper drugs is very evul thing that destroys my economy :roll:. It is really stupid that you can't execute companions and advisors. All of them are spouting some retarded shit that have next to zero logic. Strangely the most useful advisor is amiri. Clearly different people wrote her advisor interaction and her soap story.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom