Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Perhaps I would ask a weird question, but how to get into Irlene's workshop (midget who sells artifacts)? I have quest "A Simple Favor", she told me that we need to talk in workshop, but there a "little" problem: I have her workshop in capital, but I can't travel here. I can travel only in tavern, main square, throne room and that all. i didn't see her on main square nor in tavern, same in throne room. So I don't know how to progress in quest, she really in her workshop or shall I find her somewhere in forest?

hell bovine

Arcane
As of the recent update, Linzi keeps randomly disappearing from the party; guess the little twerp finally took the hint.
Is there a bug with the dark epidemic? Four of these tage have come up now as well as a tag listed as a problem stating the kingdom will be destroyed in 2 months. I've got Tristian and Harrim working on x2 dark epidemic projects, and just got a visit from
the noble about finding his brother, which leads to Vordakai
but I can't remember from my last playthrough if Varnhold was before or after solving the epidemic.

I've got a feeling my main quest hasn't triggered properly and I'm gonna lose my kingdom again. I paid special attention to it this time, all stats above 50 - apart from espionage and arcan - with community and loyalty above 90.
You're on the right track; these cards are related to the main quest, so hurry up you know where.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Anyone else thinking that wizard is pretty useless as damage dealer later on? Octavia is constantly missing and doing almost no damage at all....she is at 30 int. The best magic damage dealer is Tristian for me. I am not talking about buffs and debuffs here,pure damage.

Quite aptly, I ran across this thread in Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/a02b51/so_uh_octavia_just_oneshoted_a_dragon/
For me octavia is a constant miss,let alone a sneak attack. I do play her at full mage and not an arcane trickster.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't know shadows cost nuffin.
That depends entirely on how shadows are rendered.
Usually, they cost among the most performance, as the entire scene (or at least a part of it) has to be rendered from the perspective of every light that casts shadows to get a depth image that is then used to display shadows.

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
She's somewhere near the western side of the capitol, hiding behind three horses. Go to the left from the merchants in the center of the town and when you see 3 horses grouped together, she's there behind them sitting on a box.
Thank you very much, it seems somehow I missed her.

Deleted Member 16721

She's somewhere near the western side of the capitol, hiding behind three horses. Go to the left from the merchants in the center of the town and when you see 3 horses grouped together, she's there behind them sitting on a box.

I thought that was really cute too, how she's sitting/standing on a box near the horses. Little details in this game kill me man. :)

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
bad choice of companions on their part. You have a ranger,fighter,barbarian and a rogue,then you have octavia and he cuckboy which are almost mages then you have three clerics and two similar to clerics in the face of the gnomes. And the worst part is that the most frequent weapon is the fucking duelling sword that nobody uses.
What? The ranger and rogue are really strong companions, and Jubilost and Linzi aren't "almost clerics." Alchemist bombs are basically easy mode and Linzi is a buffbot but not really similar to a cleric at all.
Also there are plenty of good weapons that aren't Aldori swords.
For me octavia is a constant miss,let alone a sneak attack. I do play her at full mage and not an arcane trickster.
You should've built her as AT, otherwise her rogue level is totally wasted. Especially since you seem to want her as a blaster, which she is much better at when she is an AT (because they are broken).
Also you need to pump her Dex not only her Int to make her ray spells hit.
What did you expect from the stat bloat?
Someone posted a comparison to Wild Hunt PnP stats (Shadenuat I think) and they weren't very different. It's less the difficulty and more the monotony of the fights that makes it tedious.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Fuck that fucking house... fuck it. Lantern riddles... fuck them. Killed witch and man and still no eukun.... fuck fuck fuck.
Found him
in a room somewhat to the north east on the first floor where you enter the house but I went through the mists a few times and switched it up.
Someone posted a comparison to Wild Hunt PnP stats (Shadenuat I think) and they weren't very different. It's less the difficulty and more the monotony of the fights that makes it tedious.
Agreed. They would've worked better as a boss rather than just a mob copy/pasted on the same map n fucking times.
The ghosts fucking suck too unless your MC has a way to mitigate stat drain.
On the other hand those last 2 chapters really burned through the consumables I'd been hoarding all game which is :incline: of a sort.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
On the other hand those last 2 chapters really burned through the consumables I'd been hoarding all game which is :incline: of a sort.

I nearly used all the diamonds I hoarded through the story to ress Harrim.

Deleted Member 16721

So can someone explain how they think the Varnhold DLC will work? What party will be used, and if you're already in chapter 5, what consequences would be added to your game? Will they regress your party a few levels back to the varnhold period, or will it be a Maegar Varn party you're using? I'm confused by that one. I wonder at what point it would be too late to do that DLC. End of chapter 5 maybe?

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
I think they already said it will be before Vordakai acting. So, after the Season of the Bloom. If you are ahead, I am afraid you would need a new playthrough.

Deleted Member 16721

I think they already said it will be before Vordakai acting. So, after the Season of the Bloom. If you are ahead, I am afraid you would need a new playthrough.

Really? I'm upset then, being in chapter 5 now. I just want the new companion and I'll finish this run and maybe start a new one when April rolls around if that's the case...

Thonius

Arcane
Fuck that fucking house... fuck it. Lantern riddles... fuck them. Killed witch and man and still no eukun.... fuck fuck fuck.
Found him
in a room somewhat to the north east on the first floor where you enter the house but I went through the mists a few times and switched it up.
Agreed. They would've worked better as a boss rather than just a mob copy/pasted on the same map n fucking times.
Fuck that fucker... I don't have it in me. Fuck eukundayo

Thonius

Arcane
Found him
What floor? With library? Or where lich-worm dude is?

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Found him
What floor? With library? Or where lich-worm dude is?
Main floor. He is only there in one dimension though.
Amiri is through the door near Reg and Octavia, Ekun is through the door at the other end of the hallway from Amiri's door.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Anyone else thinking that wizard is pretty useless as damage dealer later on? Octavia is constantly missing and doing almost no damage at all....she is at 30 int. The best magic damage dealer is Tristian for me. I am not talking about buffs and debuffs here,pure damage.

Quite aptly, I ran across this thread in Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/a02b51/so_uh_octavia_just_oneshoted_a_dragon/
Did you take Precise Shot with her? Do you Reduce Person her?
Do you cast Echolocation with her so she ignores concealment?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
nREoQqy.jpg

So much for muh based non-degenerate Slavs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom