Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm finally comfortable with my build: Two-handed fighter. NOT squishy. Cleave monster :)

Now, I can play on Challenging without non-stop healing. In fact, it took me 5 hours to finish the first chapter.

Edit: Also Harrim is now a Rogue. Fuck it. It's the only way he can do some damage.

The laughing man spell is OP. Honestly, the Stag Lord couldn't attack.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

Thonius

Arcane
Jesus. Lemme screen that shit.
By the way Speaking bout light's reminded me about Val. When he quest triggers? I cleared trolls, helped her with armor but no quests yet.

Thonius

Arcane
Old save from tree Sycamora. Great example:
nYxYEiy.jpg

Shadenuat

Arcane
Wow Pitax has actually its own fast travel map, little port with stalls and academy, plus main square and palace that is 4 locations, guess they wanted it to be mini-Athkatla but cut content.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Also I think at 146.6 hours playtime and transition from chapter V to chapter VI I finally hit that part where I can't progress. The finale of Act V doesn't seem to resolve itself and I still get its murdercards and can't annex more lands.

I'll try passing time before next Ancient Curse quest but might not survive due to my Kingdom rioting/crumbling.

Goblino

Savant
So, what's the consensus on kingmaker by now. I've been busy as fuck and haven't even gotten my barony yet. Rerolled as an alchemist and love the options you get. Aoe's like a mothafucka. Really dig the cyoa sequences and the cnc early on is good so far. Bugs and quirks out the a$$ tho

There is a bug where it is possible to clear the entire elk temple but Jhod will still ask you to find the elk temple for him.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Need some help! It has to do with "incense".

I was forced to kill all the barbarians and sisters for some reason. Guess they didn't like me, and well, the quest updated and told me to go to the valley of the damned. BUT. I'm missing one cyclop incense??? I have been to the temples, and I remember at least getting two. One from a sister corpse in the barbarian camp, and one I got from a semi-dying sister that gave me one. So where do I find the third?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

I was forced to kill all the barbarians and sisters for some reason. Guess they didn't like me, and well, the quest updated and told me to go to the valley of the damned. BUT. I'm missing one cyclop incense??? I have been to the temples, and I remember at least getting two. One from a sister corpse in the barbarian camp, and one I got from a semi-dying sister that gave me one. So where do I find the third?

Did you visit all 3 locations with sisters?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Yes, the dungeons.

One was dead. One was wounded, and one was locked in

L'Montes

Educated
Anyone else been here?

S8w4o1f.png

Completely fucking broken. You enter the map, and you can't move from the spawn point. Complete stop, do not pass go, do not collect 500 shekels.

Yeah, I included this in my incoherent bug-rant 20 pages ago or something like that, though I couldn't recall the name off the top of my head:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...at-games-out-now.124047/page-176#post-5821134

It appears to drop you outside the map, and for what it's worth, I wasn't able to "dislodge" my party from the broken starting point even with a lot of Dimension-doors.

It might be possible to hack your location into a functional part of that map, but current-map-location isn't part of what I've figured out (or part of any CE list I'm aware of). Generally I prefer not to fall back to hacks to try to fix bugged games or broken flags in-game either.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Yes, the dungeons.

One was dead. One was wounded, and one was locked in

Strange. You should have all of them.

One of the sister will give it to you. One you will find in a dungeon. And one will be on a dead sister. I think.

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
Why haven't I seen suggestions for Eldritch Scion Dragon Disciple?

Shouldn't that be pretty boss?
Lookup nerd commando video on that.
It has euphoric stats at the end.
Not sure how long it takes to get going though...
Not sure bout magus but right now my figterf 1 sorc 4 dd 2 attacks with glaive +1 for 30-45 dmg (with power attack) and crits for 70 ez ( also cleave + finishing cleave, enlarge increases range of cleave).
Sawyers muscular wizard in work.
There are good reasons why DD was banned in NWN PvP persistent worlds.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Strange. You should have all of them.

One of the sister will give it to you. One you will find in a dungeon. And one will be on a dead sister. I think.

Fuck, can't even go back to one area and check because "you have already completed this chapter" or something like that. Ugh.

Edit:

After going through every damn merchant... apparently I sold the item at one point :oops:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom