Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

ArchAngel

Arcane
OK, just found an easier way to check what meal recipe do on resting screen. When you click to change recipe, you need to remove or add someone to cooking station and it will refresh the new recipe and you can see its bonuses.

Israfael

Arcane
If your rogue has 10+ dex bonus, why you even need armor unless it has specific non-AC bonuses (like assasin coat that gives extra crit roll or range, don't remember what exactly)? Slow speed is actually good for Nok-Nok - no need to micromanage him so that Volly can reach the mobs first. Besides, after he gets there, everything just explodes in one turn (and if they switch targets, extra AoO (thanks to the feat) will make it even better). In my lv 13 party, it's the dog or casters who die most of the time (and now it happens only in some rare situations, stat damage is more annoying and important problem)

Shadenuat

Arcane
Thought I found the most powerful ability in the game
c8puZkI.jpg
But of course it's bugged

Shadenuat

Arcane
Thought I found the most powerful ability in the game
c8puZkI.jpg
But of course it's bugged
Bugged as in - doesn't work at all. Or bugged as in - only adds to attack roll but not saving throws or whatever or does something else entirely?
Does nothing at all

It has animation and everything (an area is huge) but bonuses do not apply

Also took some time to find actual domain because only 1 god has it - that's Erastil.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
anyone else have a long pause after closing Inventory screen?

opening and closing inventory screen used to be instant for me, but now when i close it there is a small pause.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
whoa, what the fuck! i was playing normally and suddenly i got an error.object string error and it went immediately to main menu.

EDIT: went back to an earlier save and proceeded normally. Weird, first I've had a crash like that.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Steam is also full of people, who have 36 AC melee rogues at lvl 14 and complain that game is too easy. Newsflash: it is because you play on de-facto easy difficulty.
steam is full of peple that:
-think casters are useless
-think game is too hard in story mode because enemy can stun and you need to buff.
-consider game bugged because nwn have different rules
-say D&D at high level suck: source people that play D&DOnline.

Yes, but here is not much better. Just read posts.

Reinhardt

Arcane
And now my Bokken is missing...
In the game I played until pitax invitation the only bugs I ran into were artisan bugs, for instance after I did Bokken's quest he was gone. Nowhere to be found, never came to the capital etc.
Looks like last hotfix messed them again. Bokken was only beginning.
Now i can't find witch for Varrask quest. Also bald elf don't talk to me and don't bring new items after i kicked drunk fey out of my land.

panda

Savant
Even though guy responsible for early release should be hanged on a tree by a rope tied to his genitals, game is still
s90qlWL.png

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I can't believe I'm asking theis question - but how dead does an enemy have to be before they're actually dead? What I mean is; I've had x2 enemies so far tear my party a new one (the Amiri boar and a mature leapard) that I've reduced HP to zero (the green bar above them is empty) and they keep fighting on.

I'm sending my party in thinking: "Ok, fuckers are probably at 1 hp or something and I can't see the green HP for all the blood" and then several rounds and multiple digits of damage later they're still tearing off arms and legs on my party. Do they get a die hard feat? Some kind of rule I've missed? Or a bug?. How can they take 10 dam more after being apparently reduced to zero HP?.

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
Minor bags of holding add +100 lb capacity, only cost 2500gp, and you can buy an unlimited number of them from chapter 2 onwards.
Unlimited? Doubt... where?

I checked every merchant... I am pretty sure they run out.

Bags of holding of the same type don't stack (or at least they didn't when I tried it a couple patches ago), so I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Yes make an arcane caster with sneak applying to every rays t a small 200 dmg by cast , totally within pathfinder runes, or make an alchemist with unlimited bombing, the rings adding 1D6X2 to bombs damage is the cherry on the cake.

Vs high evasion/reflex targets your alchemist will be bad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom