Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

rojay

Scholar
The Golden Horde made Russia Russia. Otherwise, we would have remained a smorgasbord of feeble states doomed to be conquered by different powers.
Golden Horde fucked with the Rus and everybody else in the area for 3 centuries or so. Much easier to understand the Russian penchant for expansionism and paranoia in the context of what they experienced from the 13th to 16th centuries.

At least you weren't in Baghdad.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Sohei seems like a straight upgrade from fighter. greater flurry with 2 handed weapon. Spam ki weapon when not fighting trash to match fighter bonuses from weapon training and feats. Now you got 2 extra attacks and also the mount.

This isn't a straight upgrade kind of game.

Fighter is the most resilient class there is.

Desiderius

Patron
See, Lann, here's what happens when you phaggots go all satanic and shit:

Everyone has to pay the price.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Chernobyl was Gorbie's fault. If not for him, no one would have given a damn, and Western wining about the trail would have died out eventually. We had something like this in the Eastern Ural, but there were Khrushchev's times, so no one complained (of those who remained alive).

TumblingTorin

Educated
Fighters are pretty good, very customizable with advanced weapon training and the unique feats for fighters only. Once I got Regill that gnome hammer from the quartermaster in the warcamp, he became one of my better damage dealers. He has such a unique build too. A dex warrior in plate taking advantage of armor training. Since he's a fighter, he can get greater penetrating strike to ignore 10 DR. His main weakness is will saves. I wish he took base fighter instead of armiger so I could get Armed Bravery.

Desiderius

Patron
His HK abilities give the Will Saves a big boost as does just having him tag along with Seelah.

I’m torn between Reducing or Enlarging him but the Holy Hammer you can buy him does so much damage with Leading Strike I’ve even skipped the Mythic Finesse this time. DR Bypass is mostly a non-issue, don’t think I’ve ever taken that.

You do want Power Attack over Piranha to unlock Cornugan. He needs some STR anyway to carry the Armor.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
Going Shield Bash Pal with Divine Weapon Bond for first time with Seelah this run, backed up by Reach/Cleave Bloodrager MC so shld be fun.

Desiderius

Patron
Shield Bash Fixed?

Shield Bash fixed.jpg

Fast-fowarding to Aeon on Casual noticed that looks like Shield Bash now uses Shield Enchancement bonus to AB. The +4 includes +2 from Magical Weapon, Greater since I've been using that to give it the correct value previously.

The Magical Weapon buff stacking here (it stacks with Enhancement bonus on any weapon) is probably slightly too strong since it lets you bypass some relevant DR.

Divine Weapon Bond extra trigger.jpg

Divine Weapon Bond and other similar effects does trigger on the extra damage packets that come on some weapons. I'm OK with this since otherwise Bond is weak compared to Mount and the damage procs are weak compared to control procs.

Holy Hammer Extra Damage.jpg

Likewise it makes Regill (who is otherwise underpowered) viable with the Holy Hammer you can buy him at camp. It comes with both the extra proc and the Holy enchant to enhance it. With Leading Strike as well he's a wrecking ball that pays off the effort of getting him to the point of attack.

Leopard Riding.jpg

Animal Growth enhances stats but doesn't increase size on animal companions who've already had their natural growth due to level. This means that if you want to ride a Leopard you have to be Reduced. If you are you can!

There will be some dominant builds using this!

Second Bloodline broken.jpg

As with Second Spirit and Second Mystery Second Bloodline is not available. Bloodrager Bloodlines do a lot of work so this is a major drawback.

Reg Personal Fav.jpg

I forgot to write down what meal this is (Onion Soup) but it is a significant bonus. Definitely want to take Mythic Two-weapon Fighting over Mythic Finesse with all these extra damage sources floating around for Regill.

based lich.jpg

Baaased. WTF, love Liches now. Also love autistic Kitsune waifu. That's good writing.

Buck Broken.jpg

This isn't. First incel phaggot in human history. Wait until they get pulled over by the wokel police for buck-breaking. Tsk, tsk, Owlcat!

Desiderius

Patron
Chernobyl was Gorbie's fault. If not for him, no one would have given a damn, and Western wining about the trail would have died out eventually. We had something like this in the Eastern Ural, but there were Khrushchev's times, so no one complained (of those who remained alive).

TumblingTorin

Educated
So sohei's style strike it doesn't even work with any weapons, only unarmed strikes... which the sohei gives up empowering to gain the ability to use martial weapons and limited weapon training. *sigh* What else doesn't work?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Thanks for reporting all of these things, bro. Appreciate it a bunch. I guess I'm not playing Sohei - even though it's my most hyped class, well until it gets fixed, anyways. Could you test out the Oread Monk Archetype? It's my second most hyped monk class.

TumblingTorin

Educated
Thanks for reporting all of these things, bro. Appreciate it a bunch. I guess I'm not playing Sohei - even though it's my most hyped class, well until it gets fixed, anyways. Could you test out the Oread Monk Archetype? It's my second most hyped monk class.
I'll probably gonna restart from the beginning again, thinking of going for class suited for Trickster. I'll probably make the Oread monk merc to to see what's different with them.

Efe

Erudite
If your purpose is damage, I dont see any reason to go anything but fire with ascended element

Desiderius

Patron
Oread has a heritage that gets Lead Blades as a Spell-like. Fun with Warpriest.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Student of Stone is fun.

Desiderius

Patron
It’s one thing if it’s a marginal bonus, another if it’s a core feature that effects how you play the class.

Desiderius

Patron
The respec now works with mythic abilities so you can just respec a late save and test it out if you want.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom