Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Imagine Owlcat devs reading this thread, hoping to sell this game to make money, and getting to this part where we're all whining about this shitty existance and never ending nightmare that is our lives, with the poor monies that we have?

Existential crisis right there. They're gonna ask themselves why are they even bothering to make RPGs! :lol:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Well......actually you are supporting it by paying for it while he is just using the opportunity to make 30-40 bucks,depending how much he will sell it for. Tho he should have used gog and just sold CDs of it for like 5 bucks.

how poor are you people
:deathclaw:
We are not,most people here have higher ppp than most kwans. And as you could clearly see i don't ask for your gifts. Still,making money is making money. Why should the dude pass such an opportunity,he is brazilian after all.

Oh so you are from denmark....yeah we have more less the same level of income then.

Vatnik Wumao
Prato (portuguese for plate) Cheese was invented in the 1920s when a group of danish colonists who had estabilished themselves in the region of Valença (Rio de Janeiro State) tried to produce the danish Danbo cheese. It is yellow and has a soft taste.
Hedeby was an important Danish Viking Age (8th to the 11th centuries) trading settlement near the southern end of the Jutland Peninsula, now in the Schleswig-Flensburg district of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.

The settlement developed as a trading centre at the head of a narrow, navigable inlet known as the Schlei, which connects to the Baltic Sea. The location was favorable because there is a short portage of less than 15 km to the Treene River, which flows into the Eider with its North Sea estuary, making it a convenient place where goods and ships could be pulled on a corduroy road overland for an almost uninterrupted seaway between the Baltic and the North Sea and avoid a dangerous and time-consuming circumnavigation of Jutland, providing Hedeby with a role similar to later Lübeck. Hedeby was the second largest Nordic town during the Viking Age, after Uppåkra in present-day southern Sweden.

Santiano is a German band from the northern region of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, whose songs combine rock, Irish folk, sea shanty, and schlager music. The name Santiano is taken from the Hugues Aufray song of the same name.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Imagine Owlcat devs reading this thread, hoping to sell this game to make money, and getting to this part where we're all whining about this shitty existance and never ending nightmare that is our lives, with the poor monies that we have?

Existential crisis right there. They're gonna ask themselves why are they even bothering to make RPGs! :lol:

My life’s great.

Saravan

Savant
fantadomat you are not very perceptive are you

Je2tz1G.png

Vatnik Wumao
I wish there'd be any MMORPGs worth playing. Too late for WoW, SWTOR is meh despite its appeal for storyfags like myself, FF is haram animuh shit. Haven't tried ESO, but I doubt that it's that good. Wish I would've jumped on the Guild Wars bandwagon back in the day.

Codex Year of the Donut
I wish there'd be any MMORPGs worth playing. Too late for WoW, SWTOR is meh despite its appeal for storyfags like myself, FF is haram animuh shit. Haven't tried ESO, but I doubt that it's that good. Wish I would've jumped on the Guild Wars bandwagon back in the day.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/project-gorgon.106812/

SWTOR is the only storyfag MMO worth playing, yes. It has surprisingly good parts that were probably inspired by kotor 2's writing. It's more like kotor 3 with an MMO tumor attached to it, but I'm not too sure how else you'd make a storyfag MMO.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom