Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Well that's nice so Calistria, Cayden and Gyronna are the only deities (that we currently know) that can affect gameplay. I'm glad that Owlcat did good with deity reactivity.

There is some Erastil reactivity as well.

But you can't pick Groetus right? For shame, the only god that speaks the truth

Riel

Arcane
I haven't been following development, only interested in the final product not betas or whatever. So I have a few questions:

Is it looking to e as buggy as Kingmaker was on release?
When are they going to start distributing keys for backers?
Will it be possible for me to be banged by a half orc?

Thanks!

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I haven't been following development, only interested in the final product not betas or whatever. So I have a few questions:

Thanks!

Way, way worse. I’d hold out five or ten years if I were you.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

Thanks!

Way, way worse. I’d hold out five or ten years if I were you.
I concur. It is a very reasonable decision.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Now this is the real barrelmancy:

View attachment 20339
Well that's nice so Calistria, Cayden and Gyronna are the only deities (that we currently know) that can affect gameplay. I'm glad that Owlcat did good with deity reactivity.
There is some Erastil reactivity as well.

Pretty sure I’ve seen Iomedae and Desna too. There were some Bard lines in there as well.
Shelyn at least gets a line in Ch.1 discussions with Anevia/Irabeth.

Can you pick the god that your character worships even if you're not a divine caster?

So can your, um, pet.

Any pet can actually pick the MC as a deity too (even a pet of a companion). Your MC shows up in the deity list as <playername>, Lady/Lord of Death. Almost definitely a bug, but funny.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Who is decent god in setting for crusader to pick? I wanna be good and smite the infidels, demons and mutants.

Salvo

Arcane
Who is decent god in setting for crusader to pick? I wanna be good and smite the infidels, demons and mutants.
Iomadae considering she's the patron god of the crusade. Otherwise Sarenrae for burning hatred.

Desiderius

Patron
Damm this game is buggy af i wonder if they fix most of the bugs on release :shittydog:

It's not in fact that buggy. Good many things still missing plus a couple of the familiar items (like the Imp that boosts Stealth and Trickery) mess up the graphics when used and cause crashes.

Sunri

Liturgist
Damm this game is buggy af i wonder if they fix most of the bugs on release :shittydog:

It's not in fact that buggy. Good many things still missing plus a couple of the familiar items (like the Imp that boosts Stealth and Trickery) mess up the graphics when used and cause crashes.
Dunno during tavern siege one of my companions was stunlocked in sitting position and couldn't use any of his abilities that was quite gamebreaking https://prnt.sc/1l4yihj
1l4yihj

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Poles do not understand Russian games. Which is weird, because the Witcher series is quite popular in Russia, even the first game.

Probably explains why Russia is an empire, and Poland never was.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Poles do not understand Russian games. Which is weird, because the Witcher series is quite popular in Russia, even the first game.

Please keep your politics out of my RPGs. You got a problem with someone's nationality, take it to GD or the political side. Don't do this to me, please.

Desiderius

Patron

Please keep your politics out of my RPGs. You got a problem with someone's nationality, take it to GD or the political side. Don't do this to me, please.

That’s not politics that’s mere chauvinism, and baseless at that. If you hadn’t been kicking their asses for centuries they wouldn’t have felt like they needed to liquidate your officer corps like a bunch of pussies when they finally got the upper hand.

We all know who saved the West from falling under the Ottoman yoke and ending up like Bulgaria or some shit. Or worse Bosnia.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
Well when you put together an all-nongood team to make Gargoyles' Smite Good ability whiff you're going to get some shit-talking but this woman is ice cold:

Cold Camellia.jpg

purpleblob

Savant

Dunno during tavern siege one of my companions was stunlocked in sitting position and couldn't use any of his abilities that was quite gamebreaking https://prnt.sc/1l4yihj
1l4yihj

It happens to Daeran occasionally - reloading the game should fix it.

kain30

Cipher
WOTR will be out to pc the 2nd of september!!!!! with this and king´s bounty 2 This year will be worth it gamingwise!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:rpgcodex:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/3270251

Console Release Date and a New Feature Trailer

Hello crusaders!

Ever since we announced the date of PC release for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, we’ve been getting questions about the possible date of the console release. And today we can finally answer: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous will come to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on the 1st of March 2022. Both digital and physical retail copies will be available for purchase. We will share more information on the console version later this year, including the update regarding the ninth generation of consoles (Xbox Series and PS5).

But that’s not all for today! We’ve also prepared a new gameplay trailer for you, in which beautiful and heroic Queen Galfrey will tell you what to expect from our game. Hope you will enjoy it!

Don’t forget to check your account on our backers’ portal! This is where you will get the code for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous when the game is released. If your Orders tab is empty, it means you didn’t complete the pledge transfer from Kickstarter. Recently we’ve sent the transfer emails to the backers who haven’t transferred their pledges. Please search your mailboxes for an email from media@owlcatgames.com containing a link. Follow this link to finish your pledge transfer.

If your orders are empty, and you didn’t get an email with a link, please write to team@owlcatgames.com, and we will help!

If your orders are correct, you don’t need to do anything else.

Get your account ready for the release!

To arms!

e94639ac9cc5d71687fc3070884fa252_original.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom