Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Aarwolf

Learned
Also got my key. Time to lead a crusade... in three days.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
How big it is?
ENORMOUS, prepare your anus

6BKnUdN.png

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I´m happy that i´m on furlough since october last year working a maximum of 2 days every month. I have plenty of time for videogames.

AffirmativeInAction InEffect.

Slavery re-branded.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Why are people intending to play this on release? Is there anything pointing towards a significantly more stable release than kingmaker?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why are people intending to play this on release? Is there anything pointing towards a significantly more stable release than kingmaker?
Arguably, yes. Many of the classes in Kingmaker have just been imported. Many of the bugs should be related to new things only. Still a mystery though.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Pink Eye , looking at the new Monk classes and fallen in love with the quarterstaff master. Always fancied playing a character based around David Carradine in Kung Fu and this particular archetype fits the bill nicely.

BUT- the stats! How should I build him to start? Looks like he needs STR/DEX/WIS and a bit of INT for the CMB feats with him getting free sunder, trip or disarm attempts. As the forums resident monk fanatic, what do you suggest? Forgo STR and go DEX with finesse? I'm never crazy about that really but is it the only way?

Last edited:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Pink Eye , looking at the new Monk classes and fallen in love with the quarterstaff master. Always fancied playing a character based around Davis Carradine in Kung Fu and this particular archetype fits the bill nicely.

BUT- the stats! How should I build him to start? Looks like he needs STR/DEX/WIS and a bit of INT for the CMB feats with him getting free sunder, trip or disarm attempts. As the forums resident monk fanatic, what do you suggest? Forgo STR and go DEX with finesse? I'm never crazy about that really but is it the only way?
Discard CHA... and point all the others high. And just go with the flow. Whatever you want. In the words of a great martial artist: "Be like water, friend."

Crazed Weevil

Prophet
IMPORTANT: If you get to Mythic Rank 1 BEFORE taking character level 6, you should get an extra feat. If you don't care about that, then swap over the order of Second Bloodline and Limitless Rage, then grab Combat Reflexes later.

I don't think you need to do this for the extra feat, you get asked to select them when you pick the second bloodline mythic if you are already past level 6. Or at least it did when I took Second Bloodline on my Primalist in Beta3.

Stoned Ape

Savant
TBH, the songs are more of a cherry on the cake thing than a primary feature of the class. They're good, but I wouldn't choose to go Azata just to take them.

Oh nothing just 12 (or more!) free feats no prereqs everyone keeps fighting dead or alive. Yep pretty ho hum. How do people miss so much?

Do you even understand what the 'cherry on top of the cake' expression means?

Here you go:

Something that makes something that is already good even better, or perfect:
For his career, the Olympic Games would be the cherry on the cake.
He put the cherry on top of the cake by scoring for the third time.
Finding this piece of evidence really was the cherry on the sundae for the prosecution's case.
The garden is not our main reason for buying this house, but it's the cherry on top

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cherry-on-top-of-the-cake

They are heavily limited by the number of times you can use them in a day, and it's difficult to increase that until late in the game. As I said, best to save for boss battles instead of using them for normal fights.

I would not choose Azata with them primarily in mind because of this. Them, combined with the rest of the class package, makes it excellent.

Mortmal

Arcane
All of you who play on release, thank you for doing the QA, submitting bug reports, and making the experience better for the rest of us.

:excellent:
Indeed see you in 6 months when you get it a -50% and enjoy it more than us day one backers .

Now should i go full wizard or full ecclesitheurge with the mythic lich path....

Dodo1610

Arcane
Gamestar has confirmed that they have recieved a review copy before release and already played for60h which wasn't the case for Kingmaker so Owlcat seems confident that their game is in a good state already.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Gamestar has confirmed that they have recieved a review copy before release and already played for60h which wasn't the case for Kingmaker so Owlcat seems confident that their game is in a good state already.

The Beta was pretty stable as well, not sure about the ending areas as those were not in beta but from my experience this is a pretty save bet for a game.
Go ahead, if you can afford it. I think it will be a good game for a lot of people here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom