Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Sooo it is not out yet,tctctc.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm so lost right now, I need to pick between Paladin or Cavalier. Games usually only offer 1 choice, why make it this hard. Reviewers are right when they say it's a complex game.

:shredder:

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
I'm so lost right now, I need to pick between Paladin or Cavalier. Games usually only offer 1 choice, why make it this hard. Reviewers are right when they say it's a complex game.

I don't expect to finish playing with chargen till saturday at the bare minimum.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
real question, does the AI get better only on hard difficultly and do encounters change also?

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

I don't expect to finish playing with chargen till saturday at the bare minimum.

You will never finish. You only take a break to play awhile before restart.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
What's the best Bloodrager ? Base or sub archtype. I was trying to come up with Monk and being Lawful locked seems like awful for most Mythic path. It was Aeon or Legend.
So i'm going w/ a Bloodrager Lawful Evil/Neutral Evil Tiefling instead, going Demon
or Devil

Nikanuur

Arbiter
Patron
Sooo when do you think you're actually going to start the game itself? Is it going to be 5 mins of chargen, an hour or two? Or a proper start - a sleepless night, furious quiting, calling your boss you need a sick day in the morning, and maybe sometimes around the 11-11:55 PM the next day, totally exhausted, finally being able to press that "Start game" button and falling asleep 15 mins later?

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Sooo when do you think you're actually going to start the game itself? Is it going to be 5 mins of chargen, an hour or two? Or a proper start - a sleepless night, furious quiting, calling your boss you need a sick day in the morning, and maybe sometimes around the 11-11:55 PM the next day, totally exhausted, finally being able to press that "Start game" button and falling asleep 15 mins later?
I got all day today, tomorrow and the weekend. I already have my class picked out, so I’ll try and finish the game this weekend so I can get back to living like a normal person

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Still need to pick a race for my bloodrager. Pitborn tiefling seems like a good candidate with the +2 str, +2 cha and -2 int which is normally a dump stat for Barbs and Ragers anyway.

BarbequeMasta

Learned
I have a commitement tommorow morning, So I'll try to finish the prologue and hit the bed for a couple of hours. Sleep is for the weak anyway.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm playing tabletop Pathfinder tonight, so probably won't be able to play much anyway.

Might have time for prologue or w/e.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom