Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with A Dance of Masks epilogue DLC

Yosharian

Arcane
3GB (6GB uncompressed) for a bug fix patch btw

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Wait really? I am genuinely surprised that nobody has picked up on it yet

BRB posting it to Reddit
Nexus clearly has bigger, more important games to moderate mod content for that some plucky little CRPG.

Also lol, preserving b4 purge.
2.png

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
It’s election time in Denmark and all I want to do is play WotR :(

Probably shld try to find some alternative sources of energy. The mob running the West is going to gouge you on LNG.

okay which one of you made this

View attachment 29093

:hmmm:
Doesn't exactly fit the voice. But there may be a mod to disable that voice...

you'd need to get a mod that disables the thief background to really hit the 'MURICA home run here though
Murka loves a good thief tho, especially black ones these days. Try to keep up.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Desiderius said:
Probably shld try to find some alternative sources of energy. The mob running the West is going to gouge you on LNG.

Denmark'll be alright, though if you heard about the Russian pipeline sabotage, that was near Bornholm, a Danish island. But we're pretty ahead of the curve when it comes to energy sourcing. It's Germany making complete fools of themselves (as always)

ArchAngel

Arcane
Anyone knows if any animal except Horses become bigger when under Animal Growth spell? I fucked up by making my druid dwarf assuming he is small hoping I can do Enlarge Person and become normal and still mount a large size Smilodon. Eh. I can respec to take Smilodon, Elephant, or two types of Dinosaurs but I don't know if Animal Growth works any better with them. I would now prefer to stay dwarf as getting +2 to wis and con is good for this character.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Anyone knows if any animal except Horses become bigger when under Animal Growth spell? I fucked up by making my druid dwarf assuming he is small hoping I can do Enlarge Person and become normal and still mount a large size Smilodon. Eh. I can respec to take Smilodon, Elephant, or two types of Dinosaurs but I don't know if Animal Growth works any better with them. I would now prefer to stay dwarf as getting +2 to wis and con is good for this character.
Only Horse gets bigger under Animal Growth. But any Large pet becomes Huge under Legendary Proportions so Enlarged dwarf would be able to ride it. And horse should become even bigger under Legendary Proportions, hmm, wiki says next category is called Gargantuan.

I use this often to mount cleric under Frightful Aspect on the doggy.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Also fuck their bugs. My character got petrified, I used Stone to Flesh scroll to bring it back and then character lost Tailwind of the Hardy as a result (which results as 50 less max HP LOL)

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
Ok, I wanted to play this game, but can't even complete one of the first quests cause the button to interact with the window in the Gwerm mansion has disappeared and I can't get it back. This was never a problem for me before EE.

I officially eject, sorry.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Only Horse gets bigger under Animal Growth. But any Large pet becomes Huge under Legendary Proportions so Enlarged dwarf would be able to ride it. And horse should becomes even bigger under Legendary Proportions, hmm, wiki says next category is called Gargantuan.

I know that but that animal will be too big and it will look funny :D

Yosharian

Arcane
Horses are the only pet which grows larger under a +1 Size spell like Enlarge Person, Animal Growth or Frightful Aspect

Other pets only grow larger when affected by Legendary Proportions

Your options are pick an actual Small race (not Dwarf, they are Medium) or pick Kitsune which can ignore size increases

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Desiderius said:

Denmark'll be alright, though if you heard about the Russian pipeline sabotage, that was near Bornholm, a Danish island. But we're pretty ahead of the curve when it comes to energy sourcing. It's Germany making complete fools of themselves (as always)
Denmark is a net importer of electricity: domestic production of electricity was equal to 83% of the total consumption, while net imports were 17% of the total consumption
Germany is certainly way ahead of the curve in terms of being foolish, but your horse isn't looking very high either :M

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Desiderius said:

Denmark is a net importer of electricity: domestic production of electricity was equal to 83% of the total consumption, while net imports were 17% of the total consumption
Germany is certainly way ahead of the curve in terms of being foolish, but your horse isn't looking very high either :M

Not sure what you're trying to prove. Desi was commenting specifically on LNG, the loss of which we'll be able adapt to fairly swiftly.

Stoned Ape

Savant

Watch out, you'll trigger Desi! He said that clerics should never ride pets because animal domain is inefficient due to it being impossible to build a cleric that has sufficient skill points to take mobility or enough feats to take mounted stuff, and boon companion is also impossible to take on a cleric because they need that feat for something better.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Horses are the only pet which grows larger under a +1 Size spell like Enlarge Person, Animal Growth or Frightful Aspect

Your options are pick an actual Small race (not Dwarf, they are Medium) or pick Kitsune which can ignore size increases
The thing is that I am playing Primal Druid that gets much improved Enlarge Person and I would love to use that. I might need to switch him to halfling, gnome or kitsune.. thing is that dwarf gets +wis and con and -cha, basically almost perfect for a druid. and bonus to saves vs spells is always useful. and slower speed does not matter much when he is mounted.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Ok, I wanted to play this game, but can't even complete one of the first quests cause the button to interact with the window in the Gwerm mansion has disappeared and I can't get it back. This was never a problem for me before EE.
Toybox is still not updated for EE AFAIK.

Just sayin'...

Desiderius

Patron

Watch out, you'll trigger Desi! He said that clerics should never ride pets because animal domain is inefficient due to it being impossible to build a cleric that has sufficient skill points to take mobility or enough feats to take mounted stuff, and boon companion is also impossible to take on a cleric because they need that feat for something better.
Yes, it sux. And of course yet again you forgot the biggest reason it sux because you retards have never run anything (including a family) in your lives so have yet to encounter the concept of opportunity cost. It’s never too late! My sons were born when I was 47.

Animal Domain sux above anything else because it costs you the main distinctive feature of the class: a domain. People follow memes because they’re afraid to suck. Sucky memes defeat the purpose.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron

The thing is that I am playing Primal Druid that gets much improved Enlarge Person and I would love to use that. I might need to switch him to halfling, gnome or kitsune.. thing is that dwarf gets +wis and con and -cha, basically almost perfect for a druid. and bonus to saves vs spells is always useful. and slower speed does not matter much when he is mounted.
Oh for fuck sake just because you *can* mount in Wrath doesn’t mean you have to. Take a small pet for early tank then slay with your bigass MC using Reach.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom