Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Did you do that and Swarms without resting?
Yes. Though I had to use one of the dragon's scales. We met a nasty guy underground who wouldn't die.

Vatnik Wumao
Ah yes, more crusading fun (see turn number once more)...
J25FVJ0.png

Unless I'm missing something, this is all the manpower that I was allowed to muster for this month.

Zayne

Scholar
Finished Act 3.

Feels like the game's less than I've expected. So far Epic Mythic Path of Azata brings as much unique content as class selection in BG2 - stronghold and a few quests. Plus some flavour dialogue options. Really hope that it would change in endgame.
HOMM3 ended up quite trivial. For the whole act I've been preparing for Epic Battle against The Greatest Strategist of Abyss - Balor Khorramzadeh. Both "his" armies had no general and I had more trouble with random undead mammoth army. Dunno how "martial" generals play, but "wizards" are quite simple - they just burn everything to the ground. Again, maybe that'll change in Act 5.
Management is better than in Kingmaker. I had no time limit before going into Ivory Sanctum, so I was able to craft all artifacts and upgrade all towns. Plus, you can upgrade stuff and do some adventuring at the same time.

Lots of equipment simply doesn't work. Most glaring example for me is Half of the Pair amulet - buff icon when characters are close together works, AC and AB bonuses doesn't.

On the good side - I really enjoy companion banter. Seelah trying to make Camellia admit that she's evil is hilarious. Also, most bugs are quite minor - nothing gamebreaking or even questbreaking like on Kingmaker release. And it seems we're going to the Abyss, so I hope it will be like HotU after original NWN campaign.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
J25FVJ0.png

Unless I'm missing something, this is all the manpower that I was allowed to muster for this month.
Nigga you are shit lol . You builds barracks and archery ranges in every fort. Just loot and seell garbage to make money and buy dev points. Also buy ,mercs when you have a good unit. Always buy huntsmen or what eva it is called. Your main force is range units.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
J25FVJ0.png

You’re missing something. Most likely more than one.

Obviously.

Git gud.

Desiderius

Patron
3vbOIpV.png

New character basic bard i think i will go azata mythic path```

Azata Bard is going to be so fun finally getting to beat saves with all those Enchantments. Mindfog + Life Bubble FTW. Even Seelah will be beating saves after that hits.

Desiderius

Patron
You builds barracks and archery ranges in every fort.
How? I swear, this shit UI is making this minigame unplayable.

UI’s fine. Wait for mercenaries to be cheap. Hit the free search to find more.

Cleric/HK Smite bypasses DR, plus you get an ability that does likewise or you can recruit a General with high Power and Burn. Rank up Military to upgrade your Archers.

Vatnik Wumao
You builds barracks and archery ranges in every fort.
How? I swear, this shit UI is making this minigame unplayable.

It's the same thing as in Kingmaker and upgrading settlements. Did you liberate Kenabres yet?
Yeah. And the only minigame related menus that I could find are the one that shows me the stats (icon in the upper left corner) and the one that allows me to recruit more armies (lower left).

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
You should be able to click on settlements from the party/army moving map and "enter" them to get to the build menu.

It isn't intuitive at all I'll give you that.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
That's not a settlement, that just your army camp. After you free Kenabres those little towers you can liberate should turn into villages.

Vatnik Wumao
That's not a settlement, that just your army camp. After you free Kenabres those little towers you can liberate should turn into villages.
Alright, so in the case of Kenabres (which unless you are referring to some later on invasion that I have to deal with, then I've already liberated by starting chapter 2), what am I supposed to be clicking on? If I click on the fort icon, I just get the option to move my army there.
YS65zl3.png

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Alright, so in the case of Kenabres (which unless you are referring to some later on invasion that I have to deal with, then I've already liberated by starting chapter 2), what am I supposed to be clicking on? If I click on the fort icon, I just get the option to move my army there.
YS65zl3.png
Hire a lot of hellknights and archers, get a magic general, that’s how I’ve done CH2 crusades so far, you get HK when you unlock Regill

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Did anyone do the Chapel place without resting? I tried to do the lower half after the main fight but couldn’t.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Also, if I respec, do I get to change my mythic hero feat for my main char?

Desiderius

Patron
Just ask for help man. Sucking your first try is sign of good game not bad. I’m still getting owned. It’s great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom