Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Thonius

Arcane
Okay just tested cross blooded and yeah no 3rd level spells by 6th level, so works as it should I guess. Still, you get bonus spells from 2 bloodlines so it evens out. In fact it looks OPe

This is shit. What a huge disappointment.

Also, looking on class progression chart in-game, it clearly shows that on 6th level I should have at least 3 casts of 3rd level spells.

First they forced me to save some trannies and lesbians. Then they wanted me to take orders of some other women and fight in a war I don't give a fuck about. And now I cannot cast my fucking fireball.
Class prog shows spells casts. You are supposed to get ONE Spell and cast it 3 times. I think.
And believe me you, cross bloodied is not shit. You can take 3 bloodlines and just bombard enemies with spells from 3 bloodlines. Lmao, it's a meme!
With smart planning and some memery you can get shit ton of useful spells and immunities plus familiar/wings whatever.
You can stack earth elemental black dragon for gyga acid memery for example.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The best and most radical is to not romance any character and just pay for it in the Ten Thousand Delights(ch 4). No need to assume compromise.
Lich paying for sex. And i thought you can't sink any deeper...

Every male pays. Paying directly is less expensive. hu3hu3hu3 just kidding. if was up to me, you should be able to be a vampire instead of a lich and just "dominate" the partners. That would generate so much butthurt.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
So can you circumvent the fucking Tavern Defense or not? I did both Tower and Library and it still happens.
I think you need to attack them instead, aka storm garrison.

Tried it - Can't go the garrison, just says "Speak to Irabeth" and she doesn't have an option to storm it.
e: Im dumb, didn't have the secret entrance unlocked, so maybe that's it.

Parabalus

Arcane
Knowledge : World 3 gives you access to all racial feats, like Vulpine Pounce or Wings.

Though it doesn't seem extremely insane, since you still need base + greater (feat) to get all benefits.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
With the secret entrance to the garrison I was able to assault it but of course the game doesn't take rest into account so it sent me in with my entire party at tired. :lol:

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
So can you circumvent the fucking Tavern Defense or not? I did both Tower and Library and it still happens.

You need to be quick, short and minimal rests. Irabeth give lots of loot if you assault the garrison before TD.
I think they attack after 3 days. Dunno if killing the group in the Tower helps about time.

But there are some new monsters in marketplace map after TD.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
77 hours so far, probably about 60 hours of playing (non-afk) been playing all this weekend, I need a break..

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I never really figured swarms out in P:K either but they’re not intended to be that hard, especially here.
They were regularly hitting Spidergirl with 16 damage, and there was 2-3 of them on her at the same time. Also I was getting the Confused on Seelah and Spidergirl and all the time, but that was on me, because I was too stupid to read the description of Unbreakable Heart.

Lol don’t think Unbreakable is working, at least the suppression half. Shake it Off and Well-versed work well there but nothing like Bookworm Headband on Wolj. Fighting reduced he should be able to do ok damage? Even 15 damage a round should be able to cancel with Channeling.

Desiderius

Patron
Okay just tested cross blooded and yeah no 3rd level spells by 6th level, so works as it should I guess. Still, you get bonus spells from 2 bloodlines so it evens out. In fact it looks OPe

Also, looking on class progression chart in-game, it clearly shows that on 6th level I should have at least 3 casts of 3rd level spells.

First they forced me to save some trannies and lesbians. Then they wanted me to take orders of some other women and fight in a war I don't give a fuck about. And now I cannot cast my fucking fireball.
Class prog shows spells casts. You are supposed to get ONE Spell and cast it 3 times. I think.
And believe me you, cross bloodied is not shit. You can take 3 bloodlines and just bombard enemies with spells from 3 bloodlines. Lmao, it's a meme!
With smart planning and some memery you can get shit ton of useful spells and immunities plus familiar/wings whatever.

It’s a meme. You choose you don’t get all three. You only need it if you’re trying to do Best Jokes or something. Chasing extra damage is a fools errand. You’ll do plenty just playing competently.

Salvo

Arcane
Knowledge : World 3 gives you access to all racial feats, like Vulpine Pounce or Wings.

Though it doesn't seem extremely insane, since you still need base + greater (feat) to get all benefits.
Have you tried Knowledge: World 3 + respeccing? Trickster knows it's a game, after all

Parabalus

Arcane

Have you tried Knowledge: World 3 + respeccing? Trickster knows it's a game, after all

Yeah it works, companions too. Then you respec PC back to something else.

Thonius

Arcane

You need to be quick, short and minimal rests. Irabeth give lots of loot if you assault the garrison before TD.
I think they attack after 3 days. Dunno if killing the group in the Tower helps about time.

But there are some new monsters in marketplace map after TD.
Hmmm is there any reason not to attack garrison asap after TD? Loot? Quests?

Thonius

Arcane

It’s a meme. You choose you don’t get all three. You only need it if you’re trying to do Best Jokes or something. Chasing extra damage is a fools errand. You’ll do plenty just playing competently.
But what if I want to be an undead dragon? Undead elemental dragon.

Thonius

Arcane

You get all extra spells and abilities but not feats. So yeah you can get wings, undead immunities, and polymorphs from elemental. It's all good for memes.

Desiderius

Patron

You get all extra spells and abilities but not feats. So yeah you can get wings, undead immunities, and polymorphs from elemental. It's all good for memes.

Who needs all that shit?

Thought you wanted to nuke. Overwhelming Mage brother.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I just finished exploring the caves under Leper's Smile and, well... shieeet!

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom