Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

It's a self-reinforcing problem. The more people become aware of it, the more it taints even innocent examples. That's not an example of the person perceiving being wrong--it's an example of them having been "activated" by political zealots and no longer being able to go back to naivete. It's actually a demonstration of why you shouldn't do this in the first place, because it's not that just that you project your own political beliefs onto others, it is that they in future are on the lookout for that.
Do not worry anon it is okay anon because it is nonsense anon think black is problem anon! It is! Black is not problem anon! Is not! It is American liberal mutt brain poop stain problem anon! It is! It is infection all country with American liberal university! It is! I do not care fake white hate white freak and I do not care nonsense privilege poop speak! Do not! I do love all good anons! I do! I do hate American California brain disease nonsense! I do!

Jackpot

Learned
I will say that Lann acts way too much like Jim from The Office for a demon-tainted monk who grew up largely in underground caves.

Stoned Ape

Savant
Regatops.jpg

I didn't realise it was possible to ride the statuette summon. Pretty cool stuff!

jackofshadows

Magister
With all these timers and shit I went to Tiefling's quest then to the market square, then to the tower and head back right away to rest and now... I've nowhere to go. No big deal ofc have to just wait I guess but that's some fuck-up.
Waiting for what? The attack on the tavern? You don't have to wait, the chapter can be finished before. But from the places you've listed, if that's all you did then you've still got plenty of locations to go. Talk to the NPCs in the tavern to have them marked on your map.
Yes I got plenty of locations but cannot reach them because of the "rift".

Many of the companions now are Bioware derivatives( as far as I can tell, 20 hours in, prepearing to defend the tavern), for better or worse
No! You cannot bone Mission little sister character anon! You cannot! No! Little sister character are not wife anon because I do have little sister anon! I do! No!

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
upload_2021-9-4_23-0-10.png

Yeeeaaa... Summon Undead by itself is pretty great, I can only imagine the nasty nasty things a lich could do.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't see most characters taking on spiderlady after the revelation (tm). She's obviously deranged and untrustworthy even if you are playing as an evil character. There has to be some kind of video game writer summit in which the problem of evil characters/companions is discussed and regulated because it's ridiculous.

Parabalus

Arcane
I don't see most characters taking on spiderlady after the revelation (tm). She's obviously deranged and untrustworthy even if you are playing as an evil character. There has to be some kind of video game writer summit in which the problem of evil characters/companions is discussed and regulated because it's ridiculous.

She will remain completely loyal if you're worth it.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
As a Lich, you get to discover the past of a Demon lord in chapter 4...

BTW, Anyone here plans to go Devil?? I will play as a Lich/Cruoromancer

Parabalus

Arcane
One other thing that is slightly annoying is the UI button placement. The inspection and select-all buttons should be over near the character portraits, where the stealth and AI buttons are.

Stealth and AI are the worst because they have no hotkeys, just press it for inspect.

It is a --baffling-- oversight, especially stealth. The fact that a mod had to be made with Unity Mod Manager to enable a stealth hotkey and they STILL don't have one in the 2nd game. Does. Not. Compute.

ALways amazed me the way people played IE games on the few occasions I watched them on Youtube. Everything was done on the mouse. I used almost every single key on the keyboard for the IE games and mostly used the mouse just for scrolling and targetting. Not having hotkeys for essential things like stealth is just bad design, inefficient, and poor gameplay from a design point of view and a gaming one.

The IE games with the F# hotkeys for the hotbar are a bit dated though.

Depends on why you call it dated. All I appreciate is that when I press a button something awesome happens it does something instantly that saves me the time of wasting mouse movement to select it on screen. So playing stealth characters and having to constantly press stealth with the mouse is ass.

I think you can summarize it all with how efficiently the hotkeys let you play the game.

If it came out today the # (party selection) and F# (main actionbar) would be swapped, the normal # are much easier to access.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath

She will remain completely loyal if you're worth it.
I'm sure of that, but the problem is that you don't know this unless you take her with you. Why would you do this, however? She
is a traitor, eats human flesh, lures children to be eaten or converted, admits to wanting to kill/backstab a life-long companion (Lann), and fights you at the boss battle.
Who would say to themselves "yeap, she's trustworthy alright" after that? Maybe an evil character can take her in chains and use magic/drugs or intimidation in order to control her, but that's a stupid decision imo. She hasn't even proven herself to be a very competent fighter either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom