Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Mortmal

Arcane
How do you recruit units for your army?

I just reached the overworld map after the first chapter and I have two armies. I recruit a general for one of them by clicking on the "i" button on the bottom of the screen, but despite what the tutorial says, there is nothing there that allows me to recruit new units or reinforce from losses.

Also another question, where can you start building your city? I also see no city management screen.
You can construct in chapter 3, 2 buttons on the bottom left of the interface . One is recruit one is management , inside management you still need to enter each city and fort like in kingmaker to build.

deama

Prophet

I just reached the overworld map after the first chapter and I have two armies. I recruit a general for one of them by clicking on the "i" button on the bottom of the screen, but despite what the tutorial says, there is nothing there that allows me to recruit new units or reinforce from losses.

Also another question, where can you start building your city? I also see no city management screen.
I don't think you can recruit straight from beginning, you have to do some basic battles and then the tutorial will prompt you to recruit, then afterwards you'll be able to recruit once a week (the recruits will respawn once a week).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Does he have any ambitions for power besides possibly becoming the leader of the mongrel tribe(s) though? Seems like just your average idealistic goody two shoes fantasy companion to me.
I didn't keep him around to learn much about him really. But their respective pledings at the end of the Shield Maze gave me enough idea. I picked Spidergirl, because she was less annoying ultimately :D
He is actually one of the normal companions,he is pretty realistic and level headed.

PS:Guys when you get mil council just fallow the midget's recommendation,the negress is retarded and the other dude is just muh horde of shitty units. The funny part is that you don't get change in the amount of weekly recruits,thus you should get the best ones,like spnipers/marksmen. Hmmmm....now that i think about it,you don't get troop options if you had kicked out your companions.....that is pretty retarded.

Saravan

Savant
Hellknights (Crusade unit) seem pretty strong early game. They also apply Hellknight smite against chaotic enemies on hit.

By the way are there any consequences to keep spamming skip day besides morale eventually decreasing? Did a test and saw it didn't increase corruption. Maybe there are hidden timers.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I didnt take Lann because he is annoying jokey sarcastic "Joss Whedon school of writing" character, fuck that shit.
I'm even more disappointed by Nenio tbqh. Too much of a joke character.

Nenio is the worst, don't like Greybor either though.

I think the rest are fine.
He is ok,the two niggers are annoying. Fox one is really a joke,being so smart that it forgets normal shit....that is fucking 12 year old way thinking lol. Normal shit is one of the most important things to know that shape your thought pattern and logic,in real life.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Should i? I mean it's just some small detour so we won't need to travel this side of map anymore and then we can rest and drink. What could possibly go wrong?

Yu3OHtO.png

Saravan

Savant

You can construct in chapter 3, 2 buttons on the bottom left of the interface . One is recruit one is management , inside management you still need to enter each city and fort like in kingmaker to build.

Ah fucking hell not again with the loading screens.

:negative:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
i dunno, i like the game a lot
It feels like people didn't know what they were getting into with this franchise and weren't mentally prepared for what they are about to witness.

Pathfinder is 3.5 Forgotten Realms, guys, just worse in every possible way. More bloat, more RNG, more nonsensical classes, more cringe. On top of that, Kingmaker and Wrath of the Righteous are considered part of the worst tabletop modules.
I like more complex shit.that is why i am butthurt that crusader mode and the council are boring.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
Imagine being a brain dead fuck-up who cannot figure out the colored button puzzle in the shield maze.

As soon as I walked into that one room and saw the conspicuously place paintings I was like "Ah okay, that's a puzzle solution."

Kids today are retards.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
That's why full party generation is the better solution than just companions
But then woke writer talent would have to stay unemployed :( Let them write words for food!

I skim a lot of the writing here. Most modern cRPGs are painfully overwritten, and most of the writing here isn't worth reading
LoL imagine reading all that garbage. When i see wall text,i read it diagonally. Most of them are copy/paste too. Some sob story about "muh demon raped me in the arse" and such.

Have you people noticed how shit the main quest design is? I am third chapter and still don't know what is the main objective so far lol. There is bunch of vague shit about muh dragon,teleporting demons and something else i forgot or finished. I just go around,smash shit and hope for the best. Kingmaker was a lot better than this shit.

Shadenuat

Arcane
So is the writing 'woke tongue in cheek' as per Kingmaker, or woke that's barely tolerable?.

Edit: But still worth buying 'cause it's a good game.
it is incredibly woke. the most woke game since china colonized the british enclave of hong kong (sommerset island).

The most devilish part is that Russians put a little trickster devil Delterius into every version of the game, to work his way into minds of 20-21 codex kids. They came just to be part of the cool crowd by calling everyone a faggot, but the fabulous devil slowly makes them like the game and change loyalties. And after a while, boom - they're playing the game 3+ chapters away already, and admit it's not that bad.
"The_Delterius" eats a lot tho, hence the GPU overheat issue Owlcats are trying to fix atm.

I find Amber surprisingly interesting and not annoying. Did Chris write her?
I kinda doubt he wrote anyone directly. And if he was involved writing in the game wouldn't be so badly edited.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Well, games writing and story are shit. But gameplay is addicting and you have a lot of diversity of how to kill shit, so I got what I wanted so far.

Really wish I played a cleric though.

Perkel

Arcane
Ok the more i play the more i see.

1. white-whiteish skin is literally on second page dead last
2. everything is written as if default is wahman
3. almost all party members are all wahmen
4. and now i am out of dungeon and two lesbos meet each other.
5. negro paladin companion
6. by default in char maker you are wahman

Coincidence ?

:prosper:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Imagine being a brain dead fuck-up who cannot figure out the colored button puzzle in the shield maze.

As soon as I walked into that one room and saw the conspicuously place paintings I was like "Ah okay, that's a puzzle solution."

Kids today are retards.
It is easy to figure out,hard to notice. If your camera is at the wrong angle when you are moving past the paintings ,you are fucked.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Go to sleep for five hours and the thread is already a Lacrymas's dear dairy i had lustful thoughts after a fit arab boy....oh well everything is as expected.
Delterius is even cuter, but he already has an effendi. :M
We do have a lot of homos here. It is seems that Alex jones was wrong,it was not water but RPGs,that made people gay.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Camera and map are my main complaints. Was running marketplace like headless chicken because i had no idea where is where.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom