Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
upload_2021-9-3_12-34-22.png

These are some "Guild Wars 2"-esque spell effects.

Clipboard01.jpg

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
So I heard that there is some kind of respec option after the prologue/first chapter. Just how extensive is that? Can I change everything or just class/stats?

Parabalus

Arcane
So I heard that there is some kind of respec option after the prologue/first chapter. Just how extensive is that? Can I change everything or just class/stats?

In the Beta you could change everything, even your Mythic Path.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Looks like Wrath continues the tradition from Kingmaker where you have "woke-ish" characters like Anevia, orc-lady and muh queen, but they're all incompetent. Seriously, did the queen ever won a crusade?
And here you thought Desu-man was mad; when maybe you were not mad enough to see through madness.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
The Woke agenda is pretty subtle, but it's there and you get it right from the start.

The leader of the town guard is a brave woman, the leader of the knights is a courageous and virtuous woman, the holy righteous paladin is a woman, the dragon is female, almost all companions are women. There are only 3 noticeable men : one is a little crybaby, whines like a little boy (Lann), one is a total a**hole (Hulrun) and one is a coward (Gwerm).
Of course 2 of the female protagonists are lesbians, and they kinda feel forced to talk about it.
All this within the first 2 hours of the game.

kain30

Cipher
How the hell do i attack with Lann´s bow in turn based mode?? there is no attack prompt, only movement

Edit: forget it, I was being stupid. my charcater was just too far away

VHS9000

Novice
The fuck people once created charming Allods and Evli Ilands now maked this unbearable woke trash. Fuckign beta coding nerds sold their souls.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
As with PF:K though, the woke stuff is still like a decade behind the West's, in essence. The writing is still more concerned with the actual characters and the actual story - albeit they're stronk wymmyn types, lesbos and all the rest of it. (In fact, come to think of it, even the lesbianism is old hat.)

See, Western stuff has reached the stage where it's nothing but activism, pure activism, unmoored to reality, or even entertainment, in any way whatsoever, with almost no concern for story or character development.

But the fag end of Russia's later exposure to all this crap means they're still as the West was from the late 90s to the end of the Noughties, just with more garish up-to-date visuals. You get the impression that they're still actually concerned with these things from a humanist perspective, as opposed to the White hot hatred and deconstruction of Western civilization evinced in Western woke stuff. They're concerned about being nice to degenerates and oddballs because you might hurt their feelings - the older phase of propaganda that we've gone way past now.

Or to put it another way, the characters still actually have stories and psychological development. Almost nothing like that can be found in the West today. All entertainment is spectacular set pieces for the rubes, strung together with teaching moments, and nothing but that.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Dang it, I misjudged how many buffs there are that rely on morale bonuses. Shit don't stack as nicely as I thought.

Shadenuat

Arcane
It has been said milliard times that first part(s) of module were written by the same person who brought us the genius addon known as Siege of Dragon Spear.
What you get in Wrath is very far from the worst theoretical result.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Any hints on the puzzle in the maze? Been at this for an hour and a hint would be nice. I looked through the area to make sure it wasn’t environmentally couldn’t find anything.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Any hints on the puzzle in the maze? Been at this for an hour and a hint would be nice. I looked through the area to make sure it wasn’t environmentally couldn’t find anything.

Remember where you first saw the red-glow mutated underground people in the maze?

Reinhardt

Arcane
written by the same person who brought us the genius addon known as Siege of Dragon Spear.
Imagine how triggering is for her to see brave and stunning tranny revelation locked behind skill check instead of another mizhena.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

Remember where you first saw the red-glow mutated underground people in the maze?
Dammit, I looked around all the walls expecting to see symbols, thanks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom