Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PtD Source-Code

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Breaking news, folks.

I'm in contact with CP and it seems all three of the developers would be alright with releasing the source code for us. It's very possible I'll get the source code for PtD after all, so we can start modifying it.

The problem for all this time was just... finding them and asking!

Fowyr

It's a crime that you can only give one brofist to a post.

If he delivers he should get a prestigious tag.
Now you'll have to pester admins about it!

Infinitron

Pretty deserving I'd say considering Konjad has done the impossible and managed to actually get PtD source code.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I did it! You had no faith, silly people of the 'dex, but I've got the source code! I will make a new thread, so link doesn't drown in turds here.

Sometimes for the forces of good to triumph, it only takes one man to do what's right. And today this man is you.

(provided you're not pulling our collective legs)

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Now we can pretty much abandon this thread and continue any discussions in the new one with the link, I guess.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom