Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2FA NOW MANDATORY - YOU DON'T NEED A PHONE NUMBER FFS

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I got scared and triggered by the 2FA prompt again today. A month is just enough time to forget I need to do this bullshit. Wish I had enabled it on the 1st day of the month, would have been easier to remember.

Caim

Arcane
I got scared and triggered by the 2FA prompt again today. A month is just enough time to forget I need to do this bullshit. Wish I had enabled it on the 1st day of the month, would have been easier to remember.
Let it expire and don't log in again for a month, or use a different browser next time you log in until it's the 1st again.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Once a month many people on this planet become more annoyed and irritable because of a condition they never asked for, but is known to cause headaches, migraine, general discomfort and a flash of hatred for certain individuals.

I'm not talking about women and their periods.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Let it expire and don't log in again for a month, or use a different browser next time you log in until it's the 1st again.
:thwack:

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It would be a logical fallacy if I (we) were to assume foolishly that there will never be another security issue again due solely to 2FA being enabled, but there's nothing fallacious about solid empirical evidence. Before, we had nothing but problems. Accounts being stolen, mass deletions, etc. Everything lately, however, has been quiet.

Am I wrong?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
It would be a logical fallacy if I (we) were to assume foolishly that there will never be another security issue again due solely to 2FA being enabled, but there's nothing fallacious about solid empirical evidence. Before, we had nothing but problems. Accounts being stolen, mass deletions, etc. Everything lately, however, has been quiet.

Am I wrong?
You should increase security measures even further, just to make sure

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath

Am I wrong?
You might not be wrong but you are certainly not correct.

Your statement does not follow, there could be other reasons for these things happening.
It's basically "Glad that I was vaccinated, otherwise I could not imagine how bad covid would have been"

It's just a illogical statement, be my guest with your gay 2FA

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom