Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2FA NOW MANDATORY - YOU DON'T NEED A PHONE NUMBER FFS

Radiane

Cipher
Last edited:

Radiane

Cipher
Maybe, but i make sure to be in a very narrow time frame, or respectively, i mention what i usually edit. In this case, i wrote something extra, but then decided against it and deleted it, i just found that that extra wasn't really worth it.
Why would you mention it... I have a feeling you are kinda interested in finding something supposedly "bad" with which you can blame me or something similar ?

*Not worth it in the sense that it doesn't really add something really substantial to the conversation...
There, i edited my post again several times, what u gonna do :smug:
Sorry, but i'm just not used to spamming millions of posts you know...

Last edited:

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
KEEP! editing your posts, Radiane! Make Crispy obsessively analyze your every edit, in search of hidden insults and other things.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Odd that we haven't had any problems with account security whatsoever since enabling it...
Same simpleton logic George W Bush used with regards to terrorism and the massive surveillance state and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The US hasn't been 9/11'd since then so ...

Radiane

Cipher
The US hasn't been 9/11'd since then so ...
Hilarious. That's precisely why the U.S. hasn't been "9/11'd" since then. We took the fight to them.

However, now that Biden has pulled everyone out...
I thought you were smarter than that, Crispy. It's one thing to be a consevative, and that's completely fine. But parroting the war reasons without any self-reflection is... well, sad.
Let's not forget that it were the democrats under Obama who massively launched out US warmongering efforts throughout the world

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom