Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Random JRPG News Thread

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Good news everyone, Seven Pirates is coming to the west this year to Nintendo Switch
Here’s a rundown on the game:

Join young pirate Parute Kairi and pervy boy monster Otton in an adventure to locate the lost treasures of the Monsupi Sea! Determined to make a legendary name for herself, Parute sets sail with a magic compass and the aid of newfound monster girl companions, but what starts as a raucous romp across uncharted islands gradually reveals something more sinister. Through their colorful encounters with rival pirates and locals in need, Parute and company learn some unsettling truths about the king who governs these waters, all leading to a confrontation that could tear their adorable crew apart!

Seven Pirates H is a traditional RPG focused on exploration and discovery with a gigantic dose of fanservice thrown in! As Parute, you’ll command your party of monster girls in combat against naughty enemies, exploiting weaknesses to gain the upper hand in turn-based combat. Adventure across islands and ride Otton to reach secret areas, gather items and enhance your abilities as you level up! With the special “Booby Training” system, you can control the bust size of the all-female crew for stat boosts, bigger for increased power and defense or smaller for improved speed and agility!

Features

• Discover a new stand-alone chapter in the Genkai Tokki series!
  • Explore islands and their surrounding waters in search of legendary treasure.
  • Take on naughty enemies in turn-based combat enhanced with Auto mode and other quality-of-life features.
  • Play bust-enhancing mini-games to control the attributes of your all-female crew!
  • Upgrade stats and skills, accept side quests and more as you brave treacherous dungeons.
  • Enjoy colorful high-definition 3D presentation, fully voiced characters and loads of fanservice!
https://archive.is/nOKmO
RjSIM5j.jpeg

Fun game, more unique than Moero series that always felt like a discount Dungeon Travelers to me while still being fun. I have this game on my vita but haven't finished it yet, will probably play it on switch now.

Last edited:
Unwanted
Dumbfuck
As much as you want it to be, you change the breast size of the cast as you want, flat chest get a bonus to speed and monster tits to strength. There's plenty of cute and funny like in any other genkai tokki game.
m9keiKM.jpeg

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
I can't believe they would allow such delicious degeneracy on the Switch in the West. But I will gladly eat my words if this doesn't get censored.

lightbane

Arcane
I think I understand why some Codexers hate anything remotely Japanese at long last.
The really weird part is to see such degenerate games in a Nintendo console, of all places.
Imagine if Sengoku Rance was re-released for the Switch. It would be glorious from the butthurt reaction alone.

Endemic

Arcane
I think I understand why some Codexers hate anything remotely Japanese at long last.
The really weird part is to see such degenerate games in a Nintendo console, of all places.

Between Senran Kagura, World End Syndrome and One Night Stand already on the Switch the last few years, I think we're already halfway there :P

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Nintendo Switch has always been the Vita 2 for me, dungeon crawlers and the go + anime tiddies. After Sony fucked over PQuebe with Omega Labyrinth Z they lost my good will and sold my PS4. https://archive.is/rw8T2
Game was ready to ship and already rated, how can you fuck over a small company like that?

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Imagine if Sengoku Rance was re-released for the Switch. It would be glorious from the butthurt reaction alone.
The ironic weeb fears the cunny.

W2xa3OQ.gif

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
It's easy to patch a couple of CGs, the problem is to patch outright mechanics, did anyone patch the Fe If patting mini game in the western version? No, you have to play the JP version with a translation. If you buy censored trash you are what's wrong with the JRPG community, tasteless people that munch whatever bone they throw at them, regardless of quality of the port / translation.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Someone will patch this to be uncensored. How long before the final piece though?
There won't be any uncensor patch. Mugen Souls, Mugen Souls Z, Agarest 2 were censored to hell and back and they never received any uncensor patches. Unless people have access to the game's source code, which they don't and most definitely never will, there won't be any patches. Ghostlight doesn't care either, so don't expect them to change anything about this. They're pro censorship and disgusting liars.

Death to them and to everyone else that supports such censorship.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Well, this version is simply the west ern playstation release of Skelter 2

I probably wouldn't even know there was a censor if people didn't compare it to the switch and post about it. Does it make much of a difference? Can you expect the finale next year to finish off the series on PC?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom