Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Random JRPG News Thread

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Unwanted
Dumbfuck

Now I remember why I usually avoid this subforum. We play games for different reasons.

You won't be missed, cunny chads run this place now, get used to it you faggot.:mixedemotions:

Is that how you think of yourself, you basement dwelling dork? What sort of self respecting person brags about beating off to cartoons? Just curious.

PS: Find a therapist.

Normalfags aren't welcome here, you should hang out with the other cucks in the Baldur's Gate 3 thread, seems you would be in better company there.
i1NKm3b.jpeg

Look an animu girl, get scared and go back to Resetera or whatever shithole you crawled out from besides your mom's vagina that is.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

Lol. That is like the photo editor on the iphone where you want to use a single color to erase some crap in your pic to match the background. sort of like blur but using a solid color: (or reversing the blur maybe)

This just purges sonething and part of the clothing. The erasing looks tedious but it doesn't reveal a whole lot. Fan service it be. Yeah, I won't miss it based on the vid. I can't imagine doing that each time while a simple:

PURGE BUTTON:
Select char:
Yes/No (cost)
CHAR PURGED.

Routine would be fine. If it has a photo gallery and doing it once per new position was a game option then it'd be fine once or if you wanted to but not EVERY TIME.

Still, that is some minor censoring compared to a lot of VNs available.

Last edited:
Unwanted
Dumbfuck
It's not only about the censoring, look at the steam reviews, most complains are about the million bugs this port has, they even bugged the question at the end of Mary Skelter 2 to skip the first part of Mary Skelter, it was patched. If you want to eat shit go ahead, but don't ask why everyone else is not doing the same.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
A million? You sure? Did you count? If visuals are ass like smeared blur, blue screens of death, lock ups, etc etc then yeah that shit should be addressed. Either compileheart/idea factory/ghostlight doesn't give a shit or someone else doesn't. Hopefully bugs will be fixed. If the game can be finished without the mini rub the boobies/body minigame then fine. I ain't buying a fucking switch. If you tell me to then you can stick yer head up yer arse and disappear in your ANAL VR MODE. I bought it so tough shit. Bitch and moan to your heart's content. And I 'll finish the series if the finale hits GOG.

I'm not even upset. There is a chance I'll never even play the series. Who knows.

Last edited:
Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Game had abysmal sales, i say it's too late. Every single port from them is always bugged as fuck and censored, probably the WORST localization company and NISA exists with their console bricking bugs.

infidel

StarInfidel
Developer
Strap Yourselves In

TBH, I think english VAs detract a lot from the experience even in ero scenes. Especially in ero scenes, actually. It really starts to sound like if you've hired your local whore and asked her to "squeak like in anime, I'll give 20$ more".

Kjaska

Arbeiter
Patron
Insert Title Here
I don't mind the english VA, as long as I get the option to use the Japanese voice track. I was horrified for the first hour of Xenogears Saga 2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom