Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Random thoughts on whatever JRPG you're currently playing?

quixotic

Learned
I’m playing through Final Fantasy Legend (aka the first game in the SaGa series) for the first time, I like it’s simplicity so far.
The mechanics are akin to Final Fantasy II, except not terrible.
I ate some meat I found that got dropped by a Goblin, and the character who ate it turned into one.
I don’t know if it’s permanent or not but I’m just rolling with it.

spekkio

Arcane
So, after over 95 hours of Strange Journey Redux I've decided to try getting the "old" ending (before tapping the alternate one).

...Only to be brutally raped multiple times by the final boss. All previous bosses were total breeze (on Normal) compared to MA. There was always some "trick" to dealing with them: either by exploiting their weakness, fusing demons strong against their attacks, or using buffs / debuffs.

Unfortunately, MA can't be outsmarted - only outgunned. Let's list tactical options I've considered...
  • She doesn't have any weaknesses. So using "follow-up" attacks is out of the question. And this fact strongly hints to the only sane approach to dealing with her: use only strong physical attacks, 'cuz that's the only way of getting a critical against her (which can lead to "follow-up" if you have proper sub-app).
  • She can use ultra-strong elemental attacks, ultra-strong x1-x5 physical attack, deadly expel & death spells and status-changing attack which works even on demons strong against Curse. What the actual fuck? :(
  • Buffs / debuffs are a no-go as well, 'cuz she will counter these with dekaja/dekunda skill which harms all members of your party and heals her as well. Jesus.
What makes things worse is the AI's behavior, which can be "checked" using quicksaves. 'Cuz it looks like the AI adapts to your actions AFTER you executed them (which player can't do). If you set up an anti-magical barrier, she will NEVER use an elemental attack (but Almighty one), and she uses the dekaja/dekunda skill right after your buff/debuff. It looks like the AI checks for the status of player's actions before acting itself.
So, AI always knows what you did before it acts, but you have no idea what will it do.

To sum this up... Hard fight? Sure. Complex one? Not really. Fun? IMO not at all. I mean the only sane way of dealing with her is to fuse demons with strong physical attacks and as many elemental strengths as possible (void / null / reflect). Having void curse and reflect phys is a bonus.

And that's what most of online guides suggest: grind, fuse a strong group of lev. >80 demons, get "pierce" if possible, punch her to death. So, it's the "pierce" bullshit from SMT3 all over again...

:decline:

Being a bit of a haxor myself, I've chosen a different route: I simply decreased her HP to 1 and killed her right away:

SHTqw4R.jpeg

Second phase fell to the same trick (but still was able to wipe out all my demons - I needed first turn to search for "unknown" address, and second one to look for an address with a value decreased by X - the amount of damage I've inflicted on her):

5pv8Ta5.jpg

Anyway, MC leveling up from Lv 75 to 81 after the fight just shows how underleveled I was for it... :lol:

1qPUn71.jpg

I guess that using the App that greatly reduces enemy encounters all the time, has bitten me in the ass here, but as mentioned before, I had 0 problems with previous bosses.

Alex went down within seconds:

xMMoy4J.jpeg

:roll:

Anyway, thanks to the strength of human intellect ;) , I was able to finish the game:

pW56YHH.jpg

Info on NG+ for people interested:

APKYY5g.jpg

NbEYGIz.jpg

na3HC7W.jpg

xDoIzez.jpg

But if you wasted almost 100 hours on a game, why not waste some more... ;)

HWlscmk.jpg

:yeah:

She fell after 2-3 minutes tops, which again proves how IMBA the endboss is:

whXJ0xl.jpg

Todo: Empyrean Ascent & "bonus" end boss.

After some more reading I've come to a conclusion, that my previous statement:

lightbane said:
I wanted to skip directly to the enhanced version, but sadly, to get the new content you pretty much have to replay the game multiple times, it seems.

spekkio said:
AFAIK there are only two areas that require New Game+ : one in Grus (entire second part of the level - it was present in OG as well) and one in WoG (after killing the final boss of the Womb). Everything else in the game (main & WoG) can be accessed during first play. Except some small Law or Chaos -only areas (one quest and one fight -> weapon for each alignment).
Was incorrect. The only 3 things that require NG+ are:
  • bonus section in Grus,
  • Mysterious Device I in Antila (boss rush #1)
  • Mysterious Device II in WoG's Ingress (boss rush #2).
Everything else (Empyrean Ascent as well) can be accessed on first playthrough, some parts require proper alignment OFC. Good info on this can be found here (at the bottom, "To be organized" section):

http://smtsj.wikidot.com/exmission

Thanks for (not) reading. :oops:

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
  • She doesn't have any weaknesses. So using "follow-up" attacks is out of the question. And this fact strongly hints to the only sane approach to dealing with her: use only strong physical attacks, 'cuz that's the only way of getting a critical against her (which can lead to "follow-up" if you have proper sub-app).

I saw a strategy used in a LP of the original game which is quite cheap: Have VERY weak demons within your party, use a barrier item to reflect damage (Attack Mirror IIRC), as items always go first in action priority, then, when she would do massive damage to your party, it bounces back to herself, accidentally committing sudoku in 1-2 turns.

spekkio

Arcane
Greetings, BROs. Welcome to another part of my Strange Journey Redux LP... :oops:

It's time to check out what these "new endings" are about. After completing all 6 spheres of WoG, we have to face the derpboss again. But with some new soldaten:

YQUYzxG.jpg

Unfortunately, these faggits aren't cheap:

ePN3Hdu.jpg

This time my demons were able to survive 2-3 attacks of MA. But the fight would've lasted for hours. Without Cheat Engine, that is...

X8F5T3G.jpg

;)

Anyway, MC went only one level up:

i5uYofy.jpg

Since we've finished WoG, Alex is friendly this time:

eA8eNgx.jpg

Unless you deny her request. Then she attacks, but the fight is much different than the previous one (with WoG not completed):

5wefgrj.jpg

But since winning it leads back to the "old" ending, let's accept her request. Which actually kills her:

PDYdfH1.jpg

Shortly after, certain young treacherous woman betrays us:

MWHBpl8.jpg

4FKxabV.jpg

Fucking Lawfags, mang.
rating_rage.gif

Fortunately for us, certain older & totally trustworthy woman helps us:

3GFgSHR.jpg

ZEVvsPV.jpg

Hey, I know this place...

eyG5rAu.jpg

It looks like it's time for some conditional teleporting again... :|

VEsS9MQ.jpg

But one thing is certain - the rapetrain is back on track.

ujPnWLf.jpg

Qg9BqkD.gif

:(

Last edited:

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Finished Mary Skelter Finale. It was quite a superb ride from beginning to end. Absolutely amazing. Pretty long game, took me around 184 hours to finish.
The gameplay's pretty much the same as in Mary Skelter 2. Good dungeon crawling, using special character abilities to unlock new paths and continue exploring the dungeons and powerful bosses stalking around the place. The maps aren't as gigantic as they were in the original Mary Skelter: Nightmares, but they're definitely much grander than Mary Skelter 2's rather anemic dungeons. Here, see for yourself:

cFK3IZ4.png

While exploring, you can satisfy the dungeon's desires: Hunger, Libido & Sleep. Fully satisfying a desire brings up a roulette with some rewards. The rewards can be gold, random items, fully healing and restoring mana to 2 party members, damage boosts etc. You can also rig that roulette with special items you find while exploring, so you can end up having a roulette that's composed entirely of that 2 party members heal. My only issue with the dungeons is that there aren't enough of them. They're huge, sure, and you'll spend quite a lot of time in them, but it would've neat to probably have one or two more to diversify things a little bit.
Classes in Mary Skelter are pretty cool. You can combine skills from all the classes a character has unlocked and skills from the current active class become empowered Specialty skills. Lots of room to make whatever builds you want. You can even turn fighter characters into casters.
The big feature that was advertised quite a bit in Finale is the fact that you have three different groups exploring the same dungeon, and you can switch between whenever you want. As you explore, you'll have moments where one group gets blocked either by a gimmick or a locked door, and you have to switch to the others to unlock the way. You can also send items to other groups at special collection points. The only minor issue is that for doors requiring a key, it can be pretty easy to forget which group has the right one, since there's no dedicated key tab in your inventory. It's a pretty neat feature, but Jack's party is so hilariously overpowered (one character has a class with powerful passive skills from every other class) that it makes that other teams seem quite weak in comparison.
The game starts off quite challenging on the highest difficulty, and there are some fights that you really want to plan for and go in prepared with some good equipment. Unfortunately, near the end, the difficulty drops quite a bit. Another issue I have with the game's difficulty is how non-threatening boss chases are. If you get close enough to a boss wandering the dungeon, it'll start chasing you. Until you destroy certain objects present further within the dungeon, you won't be able to defeat it, so your only hope is to leg it. While running away there's a chance to get attacked by normal enemies and while fighting them, the boss will intervene and attack your party. Its attacks are usually devastating. If the boss catches up to your party, you'll have to fight it until it becomes stunned, and you can resume your flight. The problem is that you'll almost always outrun the bosses in no time due to the escape radius being too forgiving. It's not uncommon to end a chase in two seconds. The only times you'll get caught is when you get lost or run into a dead end. Mary Skelter 2 and Nightmares had some real hardcore bosses present in their final dungeons that could easily catch up with your party and ruin your day, but unfortunately you won't find any such scenarios in Finale. While the final fight is pretty tubular, spectacular and so on, it unfortunately is quite easier than the final bosses from Mary Skelter 2 and Nightmares. Thankfully, you can increase the difficulty some more by adding special rules and mutators to the dungeon you're currently exploring. Stuff like not being able to use items, but enemies drop more loot or enemies having their stats boosted by 65%, but you get 40% more XP and so on.
I'd probably be doing the game a disservice by not mentioning the blood and corruption mechanics, so here we go. The heroines can go nuclear and enter Massacre Mode when they're splattered with enough monster blood. When in Massacre Mode they have access to some very powerful abilities that can change the tide of battle. It's not all fun and games though, as the girls become more and more corrupted as they fight enemies and if they enter Massacre Mode while at high corruption, Blood Skelter will trigger. Basically, they chimp out. Big time. You can't control them, they deal a ton of extra damage, have access to completely different abilities, and they can attack anyone multiple times. You can have scenarios where your mage goes loses it and blows up the entire party (herself included) and it's game over or she can wipe out your enemies instantly or she just kills herself. How do you deal with this corruption mechanic? Well, the girls can lick the blood off of each other and thus avoid entering Massacre Mode and triggering Blood Skelter. Licking blood also triggers special abilities depending on who's licked. The best way of dealing with this is definitely having the group's Blood Youth fire their special blood at the girls, thus cleansing them of corruption. Oh, and the heroines all magically discard their clothes and are practically naked during Blood Skelter. God, I love Japs so much.
When it comes to equipping your characters with items, you have the option of planting certain crystals in dungeons that will eventually grow into flowers that can be harvested for items. The items you get depend on what crystals are planted, if the soil is fertile, and if the plants are splattered with enough blood to change their color. The harvested equipment can roll with upgrades up to 99 and have special properties such as giving a chance on attack to turn enemies with their backs towards the party, increasing all damage dealt to them and so on.
As in the previous games, the cast is superb and a lot of fun. Jack finally mans up, Red Riding Hood eventually overcomes her daddy issues, Otsuu's still an obsessed stalker and so on. The new blood maidens, Mary, Charlotte and Pyre (her Jap name is Hiaburibashira, that sounds pretty rad) are great. Whenever Mary's is an event, it's bound to be a good one. The antagonists are also very entertaining and a real joy to have on screen. Just like the previous games, this uses Live2D, so VN events are lively enough.
Visually, the game isn't anything to write home about. The graphics do their job and that's about it. This is an Idea Factory/Compile Heart game, so reused assets are to be expected, but there are more reused enemies than there are new ones in this game. Didn't bother me that much, but I can see how this can turn off some people.
The soundtrack is superb. Great OP, ED and amazing tracks throughout the game. There are some tracks from Mary Skelter 2 and Nightmares that are reused in this, but it's alright, they're great tracks.
Story wise, it's alright. Things escalate quite a bit, the stakes are higher, there are multiple twists and turns and the ending is pretty good and very wholesome.
I'd also like to talk about the amount of content you get with Mary Skelter Finale. It comes with quite a few free DLCs that add new classes, some bonus starting items that you can redeem in stores during the first act (those bonus items aren't unique, they're just normal items that you can acquire on your own, and you can simply choose not to redeem them), and two fully voiced visual novels. Both the good and bad endings in this game lead to one of those novels, and they've got quite a good deal of events. There's also a Before Story menu where you can view all the events from Mary Skelter 2 and Nightmares and access all their bonus content such as CGs, character art, concept art, movies, soundtrack and novels.
So, yea, all in all, this is an amazing game. It has some flaws here and there, but nothing that would ruin the experience too much. You really have to give this a go if you're into DRPGs. Definitely game of the year for me.

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Continuing the dungeon crawler theme, I'm currently playing through Persona Q on Citra. What a great game this is. The satisfying combat of Persona/ SMT and the exploration and mapping goodness of EO. Can't stop playing it at the moment, really needed to get stuck into something like this as I was feeling a bit jaded with everything I've tried recently.

Going in blind and not using save states, been a blast so far.

spekkio

Arcane
I look forward to your impressions on the endgame. Start training your butt muscles.

pKcTak7.png

kZ6s7xu.jpg

(Again, updated a map made by Sister Kate)

Why not complete? Well, it pains me to write this, but the rapetrain has hit a sudden bump and derailed. :cry:

The Lower Layer of the Empyrean Ascent, on the first playthrough, mainly consists of a single corridor leading up to Shekinah. However, on a New Game Plus, Louisa Ferre is there, and issues an EX Mission that allows the protagonist to explore the rest of the Empyrean Ascent and challenge her generals that lurk in the four corners of the Lower Layer.
It turns out it's the 4th "new game+ only" area in the game. :(

So I had to put the rapean on hold...

X5S7TZy.jpg

Cheat Engine to the rescue again!

0cxkO5X.jpg

kYaXc6g.jpg

BRO and gunnery sergeant Demonee-ho got KOed, but the girls finished the job. :oops:

CdiWea4.jpg

:bro:

tLzvMl1.jpg

tRVUFJ0.jpg

:salute:

O59Qjx7.jpg

:incline:

BrE4nKD.jpg

Alright, enough of fucking dungeons. It's time for something completely different: beautiful chicks with dicks that whould put yours and mine to shame... :obviously:

RgUD0Lm.jpg

HRdiBg1.jpg

cTO6oEQ.jpg

TEmKcIM.jpg

:dance:

Last edited:
Unwanted
Dumbfuck
The-Caligula-Effect-2-Meniac-News.jpg

Finished Caligula Effect an hour ago, took me 50 hs but i did almost all sidequest. They dropped the ball really hard with some dumb plot twist and some plot holes in the last hour of the game, soured the whole experience even if i enjoyed the early and mid game a lot. Story fags will be disappointed but if you enjoy JRPG games for the combat, give this a try, there's a couple of references to the first game but can be enjoyed without playing the sequel.

spekkio

Arcane
After total fucking decline that was Radiant Dawn, it's time to go back to the roots:

y7fbyUu.jpg

And by roots I mean not only proper tacticooling, but also wooing hot animu bitches while we at it:

QjsgAkc.jpg

dn9IyA7.jpg

IlMM5FB.jpg

;)

Initially I was less than impressed, as some "modern" features are missing (unit transport), and almost all additions are meh.

I mean:

1) Hammerne being Lena-only:

NgpgolQ.jpg

2) Ability to reclass units at any moment:

W6EImch.jpg

#thefuckisthisshit

3) Ballistafags now being separate class:

z6dFasO.jpg

4) Ability to re-forge ALL weapons:

Zyg31gr.jpg

4 x :decline:

But if you don't abuse them, there's good old Fire Emblem underneath: sharp blades, small tits and big dragons.

:dance:

Endemic

Arcane
Ability to reclass units at any moment

Ability to re-forge ALL weapons

Good luck beating the harder difficulties without that, especially in New Mystery\FE12. Besides, reclassing isn't unlimited (you can't make everyone dracoknights) and some classes clearly don't work for some units (eg Caeda is meh without the wingspear).

Endemic

Arcane
3bnkYaw.png

Don't know how to decrypt\extract from the game's data files, so...

9hlvxT5.jpg

Yandex to the rescue.

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Just finished Grandia 2 remaster on Steam. Fantastic remaster, everything was really smooth and the spell animations looked amazing in widescreen. Japanese audio without needing to mess around with undubs.

It must be said however, I was expecting, well, more. A lot of people seemed to consider Grandia 2 the jewel of this series but for me this game didn't really come close to the first. It seemed to take all the safest elements and bundled them with a much more solid story, which made for a great game don't get me wrong but the first really felt like a passion project where anything could happen. This was merely solid reliable entertainment from start to finish with some fantastic characters.

Most noticeable was the lack of a supporting cast. Basically if somebody has a personality, they are in your party. I have a feeling there were some cuts in this area as there are very very basic interlude type sequences that don't really go anywhere and last ten minutes. Also the whole carro mechanic is mysteriously completely meaningless. This is a big step down from the first where you had a good number of minor villains and extensive interludes where you worked your passage on a ship or foiled an shotgun wedding.

Some of the characters here go into my all time favourite lists however, Tio was the best "data" archetype I've ever encountered and Milenia was an amazingly well done "bitch with a heart of gold" character. This game manages to build fun characters and situations without actually really spending all that much time outside of combat which is pretty impressive.

Combat was much simplified with unlockable skills which can be equipped to anybody, no more grinding up sword, earth and fire skills to unlock amazing abilities. Kind of made the characters feel completely interchangeable but that may well have been intentional in order to facilitate certain aspects of the story.

I am left with a desire for more JRPG, can't say better for a game than that.

Going to give a Final Fantasy VI uncensored romhack a go.

Last edited:

newtmonkey

Arcane
I went through and completed a handful of JRPGs I've been playing on and off over the last year or so:

Ys I/II (PCE)
I had a blast playing Ys I, but felt that Ys II was a bit too long. Once you get the fireball magic and then especially the homing statue, combat becomes way too easy. All you are left with for the last 25% of the game is solving large (mostly empty) mazes, so that was pretty lame. The boss fights were all great, though. I was able to defeat the last boss at level 60 after a couple of tries, so I was glad to see he is beatable without having to grind to max level.

Ys III (PCE)
I had already completed the SNES version back in the day, and it was fun to compare. The PCE blows the SNES version out of the water in every aspect other than parallax scrolling. The music is (obviously) better, the hit detection is MUCH better, even many of the backgrounds and sprites are better. As for the game itself, it's alright. It's extremely short, but I feel it's worth playing... especially the PCE/TG16 version which, thanks to much better hit detection than the SNES version, plays more like an actual action game with you learning enemy patterns, dodging attacks, etc.

Final Fantasy V (SFC)
I didn't have to stop to grind at all in this one, and didn't really exploit any of the more wacky job/ability combinations, but was able to complete it with characters at levels 38-40, in just over 30 hours. Great combat system and a really fun job/ability system, but dull characters and story. Thanks to my complete disinterest in the characters and overall scenario, I ended up playing through this in spurts over a year or two. The final world, however, is a ton of fun with lots of optional stuff to find. My first attempt at the last boss went horribly and I thought I would have to grind some levels, but I rearranged my party a bit and was able to take him down without any deaths and at nearly full HP the second time. That's a mark in FFV's favor for sure.

Last edited:

Gastrick

Cipher
I went through and completed a handful of JRPGs I've been playing on and off over the last year or so:

Ys I/II (PCE)
I had a blast playing Ys I, but felt that Ys II was a bit too long. Once you get the fireball magic and then especially the homing statue, combat becomes way too easy. All you are left with for the last 25% of the game is solving large (mostly empty) mazes, so that was pretty lame. The boss fights were all great, though. I was able to defeat the last boss at level 60 after a couple of tries, so I was glad to see he is beatable without having to grind to max level.

Ys I has held up really well, even though the combat is limited it is quite enjoyable to play. Given how quickly battles go, the limited-ness doesn't affect the quality. On the version I played, you had to play close attention or your character would be killed quickly, which is good to see. The way character progression is done is enjoyable where you get a lot stronger with each of those items.

Vorark

Erudite
After total fucking decline that was Radiant Dawn, it's time to go back to the roots:

y7fbyUu.jpg

Play FE12 (New Mystery/Shin Monshou no Nazo) afterwards, it's an improvement over Shadow Dragon and overall one of the best games in the series.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Don't want to finish SMT V, not because the game is not fun, because that would mean that i would have to choose a new game to start from my huge backlog, i will probably do all the side content before finishing V to avoid the despair of not knowing what to play.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Hey guys. :) My next foray into Japanese RPGing will be Wizardry Empire 2 probably. Not delving in just yet, first I'm taking a break from gaming for a few weeks and when I do get back I'm working on stuff I left go during that time, but it will happen soon enough. aweigh has told me great things about this one so I can't wait to check it out. Hope yall are having fun too! Cheers! :)

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
These are the ramblings of a local caligula autist of a small image board i use, i think people should be more aware that the remake is an inferior product to the original and in my previous post i didn't elaborate much in the topic.
5e6d0813422e858a5ce56827a257a43fdfd1878824a25ab92075dfdcf15ba154.png

84b80bac934890c939db42ba2256ba00522939ce25dc320ea817863eb1acc268.png

While we're on this topic, I'll confess that I used to blame Yamanaka a lot more than I should have (although these screens don't explicitly show it). Having looked into it more, the Overdose mess was mainly caused by executive demand. Yamanaka apparently left FuRyu right after Overdose (which came out in Japan in May 17, 2018) to do freelance work, which implies he was dissatisfied with his lack of independence.
https://archive.fo/LEYf6
>
https://archive.fo/Cy4Rm

I pretty much copy-pasted the rambling of that anon, so credits would be to him.

Interesting. Glad I didn't go for Overdose, instead I'll just go straight to Caligula Effect 2.

dacencora

These are the ramblings of a local caligula autist of a small image board i use, i think people should be more aware that the remake is an inferior product to the original and in my previous post i didn't elaborate much in the topic.
5e6d0813422e858a5ce56827a257a43fdfd1878824a25ab92075dfdcf15ba154.png

84b80bac934890c939db42ba2256ba00522939ce25dc320ea817863eb1acc268.png

While we're on this topic, I'll confess that I used to blame Yamanaka a lot more than I should have (although these screens don't explicitly show it). Having looked into it more, the Overdose mess was mainly caused by executive demand. Yamanaka apparently left FuRyu right after Overdose (which came out in Japan in May 17, 2018) to do freelance work, which implies he was dissatisfied with his lack of independence.
https://archive.fo/LEYf6
>
https://archive.fo/Cy4Rm

I pretty much copy-pasted the rambling of that anon, so credits would be to him.

Interesting. Glad I didn't go for Overdose, instead I'll just go straight to Caligula Effect 2.
Are they directly connected? The OG Caligula Effect is only on Vita, right?

Berengar

Learned
Replaying DQV and I really hope this ends up getting that Octopath graphical treatment DQ3 is getting.

Amurada

Educated
Replaying DQV and I really hope this ends up getting that Octopath graphical treatment DQ3 is getting.
In an ideal world, sure. You're forgetting something pretty integral though: the world is fucking gay.

spekkio

Arcane
BROs, Fire Emblem 11 - Shadow Dragon is done!

DfM7cJ5.jpg

Marth is trully an exemplary FE protag:

J8NueuT.jpg

O7ozTJL.jpg

:lol:

Anyway, MVPs:

E3oJhaq.jpg

:love:

I was using only one flyer, but they are super-useful here (and were nerfed significantly in "later" games (GBA / GC)).

dki0Q5v.jpg

:)

dJhzGtP.jpg

:obviously:

oPQAEKv.jpg

Next item on the menu (need some break from japtacticooling first):

YIyvf38.jpg

Verdict on FE11: :4/5: oldschool gameplay meets newshit grapphix

Was using Cirosan's Full Content Patch, and I can fully recommend it (works as described)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom