Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rate Baizuo's Gate 3 from 0 to 10, where 0 is the worst game of your live and 10, the best.

Score, one to 10.

• Total voters

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
That said, writing how you write, it seems to me as if you just want to confirm your bias, for whatever reason. The game has mainstream appeal and has been extremely well received by the casual audience and even the Grognards here despite the woke shit in it. At least here people were actually willing to point out that the game is not a 10/10 and has earned to be placed behind JA3, which is a great but also not flawless game.
I have no bias since i never played it.

I just find the woke complains about every fucking piece of media extremely repetitive and whinny

Theres not a single thread in the whole internet you can say something without saying "woke" on the same text? Godamn parrots

You could if you were to actually look at not woke media.
This is a beyond retarded answer, but its not even truth since more often than not the said media will have such comments mentioned in posts/threads commenting it:

"Pros: Not woke"

"Its good because its not woke"

"Ita well written and avoid the woke BS"

For the love of god. Touch grass
Absolute nonsense, first of all a single topic telling others that something is not woke is only becomes necessary because so man things are but secondly anything prior ~2010 will have neither wokeness nor comments on it.
Theres nothing necessary, you just like to whine,thats all. Teenagers do that
sure customer advocacy is only for "teenagers"

Ryan muller

Educated
That said, writing how you write, it seems to me as if you just want to confirm your bias, for whatever reason. The game has mainstream appeal and has been extremely well received by the casual audience and even the Grognards here despite the woke shit in it. At least here people were actually willing to point out that the game is not a 10/10 and has earned to be placed behind JA3, which is a great but also not flawless game.
I have no bias since i never played it.

I just find the woke complains about every fucking piece of media extremely repetitive and whinny

Theres not a single thread in the whole internet you can say something without saying "woke" on the same text? Godamn parrots

You could if you were to actually look at not woke media.
This is a beyond retarded answer, but its not even truth since more often than not the said media will have such comments mentioned in posts/threads commenting it:

"Pros: Not woke"

"Its good because its not woke"

"Ita well written and avoid the woke BS"

For the love of god. Touch grass
Absolute nonsense, first of all a single topic telling others that something is not woke is only becomes necessary because so man things are but secondly anything prior ~2010 will have neither wokeness nor comments on it.
Theres nothing necessary, you just like to whine,thats all. Teenagers do that
sure customer advocacy is only for "teenagers"
Ok, Rpgcodex customer's advocate

Froila

Educated
And some people likes to play a game.

You are assuming that people install mods like this to not play the game... Nope. I like that I can re play the same module and cuz I'm playing with a vastly different class, have a vastly different experience.
People like to do some crazy things with games, fixing them etc.

But I also appreciate Styg approach who intentionally make difficult for other people toying with his game design.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom