Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Return To Monkey Island - MI2 sequel from Ron Gilbert

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
At any rate, I remember getting a magazine that had MI's whole solution on it and looking through the screeshots of the game. I had no idea from that that the game was on any level not serious (I do remember thinking using a chicken on some puzzle sounded weird, but assuming it was part of the voodoo theme of the thing).

Though I didn't have access to a walkthrough, I had the same reaction to the game when I first played it as a child (the CD-ROM version; I think I was 7 or 8... 9 at most, because the people who introduced me to the game died when I was 10). I think this reaction is rooted in it being a very text-heavy game combined with the English-as-a-second-language situation (I'm from Turkey, myself). For a kid newly learning English, the Mêlée Island sections present the game relatively seriously if you're not paying attention to stuff like the grog recipe and such. The voodoo lady can be outright spooky.

Last edited:

talan

Augur
talan said that Ron got it all out of his system with the making of Thimbleweed Park and I think he's right.
More the nostalgia-driven elements of his MI wishlist (UI, graphics, difficulty, etc), not the whole MI project. I doubt he would've taken the project on if he didn't want to do it.

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
To be honest, what personally captivated me from the original MI was the atmospheric pixel art (by Mark Ferrari) and the music (by Michael Land). These two aspects were what gave me the feeling of grand adventure of the game, that the sequels never replicated completely.

But people like Ferrari and Land are very rare, and I don't think they are still active in recent projects.

To quote rusty:
easier explanation:
the people who made these games good aren't the people you thought
Yes maybe these details were what made the difference.

Alex

Arcane
At any rate, I remember getting a magazine that had MI's whole solution on it and looking through the screeshots of the game. I had no idea from that that the game was on any level not serious (I do remember thinking using a chicken on some puzzle sounded weird, but assuming it was part of the voodoo theme of the thing).

Though I didn't have access to a walkthrough, I had the same reaction to the game when I first played it as a child (the CD-ROM version; I think I was 7 or 8... 9 at most, because the people who introduced me to the game died when I was 10). I think this reaction is rooted in it being a very text-heavy game combined with the English-as-a-second-language situation (I'm from Turkey, myself). For a kid newly learning English, the Mêlée Island sections present the game relatively seriously if you're not paying attention to stuff like the grog recipe and such. The voodoo lady can be outright spooky.

Well, if you don't have access to the game itself, even later sections can be seem as serious, at least if you are not paying particular attention. Here is a page from a brazilian magazine from 91:

monkey-island.png

Now, if you have a good grasp of the english language, the voodoo recipe is obviously ridiculous. But if you are a kid who only has a notion of what it all means, you can see a cut head with an eyeball necklace on it, a river, masked natives and a ghost looking at hell from the windows of his ship. Oh, and a giant monkey head that is crying blood.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Well, if you don't have access to the game itself, even later sections can be seem as serious, at least if you are not paying particular attention.

I agree, though I felt that by the time you reach Monkey Island, the sunny mood combined with the ridiculous attitude of the crew members made it easier to see the game for what it is.

Nifft Batuff -- Land will be making the music!

Alex

Arcane
Well, if you don't have access to the game itself, even later sections can be seem as serious, at least if you are not paying particular attention.

I agree, though I felt that by the time you reach Monkey Island, the sunny mood combined with the ridiculous attitude of the crew members made it easier to see the game for what it is.

Nifft Batuff -- Land will be making the music!

Yeah, when I actually got to play the game, any thoughts of it being at least half serious went away as soon as I got to the circus. Of course, by then I already knew how Lucas Arts games were. Back when I saw those screenshots, I thought Maniac Mansion was supposed to be a real horror game.

Strig

Scholar
The new artstyle looks extremely flat in comparison. There is no texture to anything. The street is just flat with some splotches of... puddles, I guess? [...] The lack of texture is the worst though. In the original, the street had cobbles... where have they gone? Why is it completely flat? Same with the jail, in the original it had clearly visible brickwork, now it's just a flat surface.

While I wholeheartedly agree with almost everything you said in the topic, this would be my one minor point of contention. These "puddles", as you call them, are just cobbles, splotches imply the pattern/texture of the surface. I sometimes use this style in my own designs (but mostly in the distant background or buildings that will be very small in scale) and generally prefer it to overly rendered and busy stylistic choices, unless they veer into realism. I would even go as far as saying that the brickwork on the gaol in MI1 is not that great and too literal, while the cobbled street is far more artistic and pleasant to look at. Lack of texture doesn't bother me as much as the lack any proper form, on some of these screenshots you don't even have any sense of space. Admittedly the street doesn't really have that particular issue. I would say that lately there's a real problem with properly trained background artists, there's either too much detail or not enough. As an example two similar scenes from the Mongolian puppet theatre City Hunter, original and new one:

PuwLQaz.png

tEka2Kw.png
One is painterly and stylised and the other looks like a distracting shitty stretched texture with too much detail. Which, to be fair, it probably is. As for the aesthetic movie references, these two look a bit familiar, don't they? And it was a comedy:

mDDvG1v.png

Manny

Educated
So, after reading all the last comments, specially those of jarlfrank and mry, regarding the art and the graphics, I seem to find two types of criticism.

The first could be summed up in "the showed art of return... is shit". As I already mentioned, at this level, I don't really share the impression much, since I have no problems with games whose art is only helpful. I had no problems with Escape from monkey island, for example. That's not to say that I don't value good art design or that I think that Lucas Arts' adventures in general doesn't look great graphically. In fact, an adventure like Full Throttle, with a basic design and full of cliché characters and a totally expected story, is mainly saved by its art direction, even if I consider it a pretty mediocre adventure. That said, I look again at the two images compared by jarlfrank and I don't really see a major difference in terms of graphic quality, just different styles.

And this last brings me to the second type of criticism that has appeared: the meaning conveyed from the chosen graphic style. And yes, okay, the style is totally different and does not suggest that adventurous realistic style of the first two MI. In that sense, although we cannot know exactly what tone the new MI will have, I do understand —and perhaps it is more likely— that the tone will change, and therefore it is an indicator that the sequel will be something quite different to the early games. The thing is I don't have a problem with this happening either. I don't care if the new MI respects those initial premises of "a pirate adventure" in the sense explained by jarlfrank or mry... as long as it's a good adventure.

I remember that once, mry, you commented that you didn't really like either KQ6 or AGD Interactive's version of KQ2 because they precisely went against the premise of the other KQs, focused on a world of fairy tales and not so much on serious and dark fantasy world. I've also remembered an old discussion, on Telltale forums, where one person mentioned that he didn't like DOTT because it was a bad sequel to Maniac Mansion, since Schafer and Grossman's premise was totally different from Gilbert and Winnick's ideas; although he understood why for many DOTT it was a good adventure, for him it wasn’t. Well, in my case, KQQ2 redux, KQ6, and DOTT are great adventures, even though they don't follow those original premises. In fact, from my point of view, MI3 is already a change from this original realistic pirate adventure premise with its more Disney-like graphics. And, although I prefer the first two to the third, the reasons for that have not much to do with that stylistic change but with that feeling that it owes too much in structure and tropes to the first two games (like the insult fight or having to reunite a group of pirates).

Of course, this, in the end, remains on the personal level of tastes. Therefore, although I understand all the buts and the reasons behind this criticism, I do not share them. Same thing with the type of humour, that resides also in personal tastes, or if return ends up being "a postmodern deconstruction" of the genre. For example, jarlfrank, when you say that Thimbleeweed Park "fell apart in the ending, when Ron introduced his stupid fourth wall breaking meta bullshit.", well for you it was bad, but for me it really was a great ending, maybe not so much for the idea but for its execution. I also like a lot the ending of Monkey 2, despite the fact that it can be criticized because it goes against the realistic pirate adventure premise from the first Monkey Island.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
And this last brings me to the second type of criticism that has appeared: the meaning conveyed from the chosen graphic style. And yes, okay, the style is totally different and does not suggest that adventurous realistic style of the first two MI. In that sense, although we cannot know exactly what tone the new MI will have, I do understand —and perhaps it is more likely— that the tone will change, and therefore it is an indicator that the sequel will be something quite different to the early games. The thing is I don't have a problem with this happening either. I don't care if the new MI respects those initial premises of "a pirate adventure" in the sense explained by jarlfrank or mry... as long as it's a good adventure.

This is also close to where I'm coming from. I think it's unprecedented: I know of no other adventure game that's been so criticized because a bunch of screenshots implied a change from what the series is supposed to represent, before the game's even released. Actually, I know of no adventure game that received such criticism -- that the art style somehow betrays the game or a franchise -- even considering games that have been released. I'd be happy to learn about such examples.

Ultimately if people want to feel miserable about a new MI -- directed by the original creators and retaining much of the creative talent -- coming out, it's their call to do so. But I don't see why it's an agreeable position.

Viata

Arcane
There is two things that made me lost interest in the game: The screenshots and the interview posted above.
Maybe the game ends up being nice, I can't be sure of that, but really I have no interest anymore so if the final game ends up being good, that is nice, if ends up being shit, well, not like I was expecting anything. Which is also why I have not commented on the game since that interview. I'll just wait for the gameplay trailer now, with no hope of something good coming out.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Well, let me preface this by saying that R.G. is as real-dealer* as they come. (A Quebecois law school buddy of mine once declared that the world could be divided into the "real dealers" and the "bullshitters," and he put almost all of humanity into the latter category.) I think Thimbleweed Park is probably the best adventure game, in the traditional sense, made since... I dunno, 1998? And his writing about adventure games always struck me as very thoughtful. I also think the artist on the project cares a lot about adventures. In my glee at online bickering, I no doubt overstated my criticisms! That said, I didn't mean to suggest that I think the first two MI games are perfect or the product of superhuman genius. They are not without flaws, just like any other human enterprise.
I think it's unprecedented: I know of no other adventure game that's been so criticized because a bunch of screenshots implied a change from what the series is supposed to represent, before the game's even released.
But... this happens all the time with games, including adventure games. People react to screenshots and early product descriptions. I remember it happening even back when I was a kid -- the paradigmatic case was when people saw the art change from King's Quest 6 to 7. Many adventure gamers went berserk, saying that it looked dumbed down and Disneyfied, and foretold inferior gameplay and narrative. (They were right.) In more recent years, Broken Age would be an example.

Moreover, it is no more rational to be exuberant about the game's announcement and to praise its art than it is to be dispirited and to criticize its art. If your position is that people should have no reaction at all to what we have seen about the game, then you should be criticizing the dev team for trying to elicit a reaction...

Ultimately if people want to feel miserable about a new MI -- directed by the original creators and retaining much of the creative talent -- coming out, it's their call to do so.
You've put your finger on the whole thing. This reaction would make no sense if it were a new game -- "Pirate Age" or whatever -- billed as "a new take on the themes that we explored decades ago in Monkey Island." But when you sell your game as the true sequel to a beloved franchise, you have to take the bitter with the sweet. You get instant fame and fortune, but you face inevitable comparisons to the prior games whose reputation you're trading on (as inXile learned).

Here, there is the added fact that when the lead developer wasn't aiming for fame and fortune but was instead in a prison cell writing his memoirs, he penned a very specific description of what a faithful sequel would be, and this game is a repudiation of what he wrote then. Thus, those who are inclined to "trust the plan, you love this developer," but have a memory of longer than one month, are likely to feel that this is a crazy divergence from a public plan, not a faithful execution of a hidden plan (as is typically what plan-trusters believe).

The first could be summed up in "the showed art of return... is shit".
It isn't. I find it ugly, but it's definitely not shit. The artist is technically talented and has a confident style. But it's not a style that draws me in to a sense of adventure.

And yes, okay, the style is totally different and does not suggest that adventurous realistic style of the first two MI. In that sense, although we cannot know exactly what tone the new MI will have, I do understand —and perhaps it is more likely— that the tone will change, and therefore it is an indicator that the sequel will be something quite different to the early games. The thing is I don't have a problem with this happening either. I don't care if the new MI respects those initial premises of "a pirate adventure" in the sense explained by jarlfrank or mry... as long as it's a good adventure.
Fair enough. But as I've written many times (including in criticism of my own games), something that is missing from a lot of contemporary adventure games is precisely this sense of adventure, and hence I'm sorry to see it gone.

"Realism" is not quite the right word, but I'm not sure what is -- maybe "naturalism" or even "heroic naturalism."

I remember that once, mry, you commented that you didn't really like either KQ6 or AGD Interactive's version of KQ2 because they precisely went against the premise of the other KQs, focused on a world of fairy tales and not so much on serious and dark fantasy world.
Correct. I consider KQ5 a distillation of the tone of the franchise. The next three games are all divergences in different ways -- KQ6 by being too epic and melodramatic; KQ7 by being too cartoony and disconnected from Grimm/HCA; KQ8 by being oriented around fantasy-style combat rather than fairy-tale-style cleverness.

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
More the nostalgia-driven elements of his MI wishlist (UI, graphics, difficulty, etc), not the whole MI project. I doubt he would've taken the project on if he didn't want to do it.

Yeah but those are the good staff. MI games were all about atmospheric pixel art, puzzles and humor. If you remove those elements then what is left? A carcass of its former glory. (They already destroy the art)

Difficulty in particular, should not be considered a nostalgia-driven element. This is why everything turns to a fucking interactive visual novel nowadays. (Norco and other shit)

TP was challenging enough with a good hint system for casuals. It's a good model.

If he wants another telltale style abomination game to please the twitterfags/switch retardos and also make some money for his retirement that's Ok.

It's his children, he can kill it.

I think the subject has been exhausted, now we wait for the gameplay trailer for more potentially trolling material.

Last edited:

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
But... this happens all the time with games, including adventure games. People react to screenshots and early product descriptions. I remember it happening even back when I was a kid -- the paradigmatic case was when people saw the art change from King's Quest 6 to 7. Many adventure gamers went berserk, saying that it looked dumbed down and Disneyfied, and foretold inferior gameplay and narrative. (They were right.) In more recent years, Broken Age would be an example.

Moreover, it is no more rational to be exuberant about the game's announcement and to praise its art than it is to be dispirited and to criticize its art. If your position is that people should have no reaction at all to what we have seen about the game, then you should be criticizing the dev team for trying to elicit a reaction...

This is fair, I just wasn't around to be privy to the happenings you cite. I have to say I don't remember the specific commotion around the visuals of Broken Age (I remember it receiving criticism for not being a traditional point and click, and it was in general a very sloppily executed, delayed project). Other than that, in other genres I find that people react more to actual game footage because it tends to generate more expectations (and in turn, questions about what may be lacking) than a few screenshots. But we simply haven't seen the game in action -- we haven't even seen any main character art except Murray!

Of course I expect people to react, it's just that in my view there are more reasons to be positive/receptive than negative. Like you, I regard Gilbert extremely highly.

You've put your finger on the whole thing. This reaction would make no sense if it were a new game -- "Pirate Age" or whatever -- billed as "a new take on the themes that we explored decades ago in Monkey Island." But when you sell your game as the true sequel to a beloved franchise, you have to take the bitter with the sweet. You get instant fame and fortune, but you face inevitable comparisons to the prior games whose reputation you're trading on (as inXile learned).

Here, there is the added fact that when the lead developer wasn't aiming for fame and fortune but was instead in a prison cell writing his memoirs, he penned a very specific description of what a faithful sequel would be, and this game is a repudiation of what he wrote then. Thus, those who are inclined to "trust the plan, you love this developer," but have a memory of longer than one month, are likely to feel that this is a crazy divergence from a public plan, not a faithful execution of a hidden plan (as is typically what plan-trusters believe).

It is altogether understandable to compare Return to the first two games, but the comparison must have some sort of rational basis. So far, there just isn't much.

The second part of this quote appears to be a veiled criticism of my position, painting me as some sort of true believer, but I have to say I didn't understand what you mean. Are you saying Gilbert is not making the game he thought he'd be making all those years ago? Okay, but it doesn't necessarily follow that the game he's making today will be anachronistic, sterilized or lacking some other quality you'd have expected to have had it been released in 1997 (or whenever). It might, or it might not. We'll find out soon.

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
The second part of this quote appears to be a veiled criticism of my position, painting me as some sort of true believer, but I have to say I didn't understand what you mean. Are you saying Gilbert is not making the game he thought he'd be making all those years ago? Okay, but it doesn't necessarily follow that the game he's making today will be anachronistic, sterilized or lacking some other quality you'd have expected to have had it been released in 1997 (or whenever). It might, or it might not. We'll find out soon.
No, it was not directed at you in particular.

I think fans often say, "Trust so-and-so, he knows what he's doing, he made X and you loved X!" The problem is that here, so-and-so made an extremely convincing case for how a faithful sequel to X should be made, and has now repudiated that plan, without offering a convincing case for why it was wrong and why the current plan is right. Instead, he offered something unconvincing ("pixels aren't beautiful enough") and something worrisome ("we need to evolve to make it more approachable to new audiences").

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
No, it was not directed at you in particular.

I think fans often say, "Trust so-and-so, he knows what he's doing, he made X and you loved X!" The problem is that here, so-and-so made an extremely convincing case for how a faithful sequel to X should be made, and has now repudiated that plan, without offering a convincing case for why it was wrong and why the current plan is right. Instead, he offered something unconvincing ("pixels aren't beautiful enough") and something worrisome ("we need to evolve to make it more approachable to new audiences").

Fair. I actually didn't think the explanation for not going with pixel art was particularly unconvincing. This sentence is key: "Back then it was just art, and it was state-of-the-art art at the time." I think this tends to be... well, not forgotten, but it goes unmentioned in many discussions revolving around pixel art. Pixel art being as dominant as it has been is mostly a point of historical contingency, but doesn't mean it deserves particular glorification, even though the indie adventure scene has done its best to rehabilitate it.

As for being approachable, you may be more correct on that point. Even so, if the game is bad, no change in art style is going to salvage it anyway.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This sentence is key: "Back then it was just art, and it was state-of-the-art art at the time." I think this tends to be... well, not forgotten, but it goes unmentioned in many discussions revolving around pixel art. Pixel art being as dominant as it has been is mostly a point of historical contingency, but doesn't mean it deserves particular glorification, even though the indie adventure scene has done its best to rehabilitate it.

Sure, and it's totally fine to do something other than pixel art for a sequel to a 90s classic. But the style of the art has become completely different, which is what most people have a problem with.

I'm pretty certain that we would have fewer complaints about the artstyle if it looked like a HD version of the original Monkey Island games. And I don't mean the HD remakes, those looked utterly terrible.
Even something like Curse of Monkey Island's cartoon art would likely be met with more approval than the current style.

Something like this, maybe:
monkey_island__redraw_challenge_dps__by_rachpunzel_depui9j-fullview.jpg

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
I actually didn't think the explanation for not going with pixel art was particularly unconvincing. This sentence is key: "Back then it was just art, and it was state-of-the-art art at the time." I think this tends to be... well, not forgotten, but it goes unmentioned in many discussions revolving around pixel art. Pixel art being as dominant as it has been is mostly a point of historical contingency, but doesn't mean it deserves particular glorification, even though the indie adventure scene has done its best to rehabilitate it.
The problems with this explanation are:

(1) On a technological level, the graphics they settled upon are not "state of the art." State of the art graphics look like this:
Unreal_Engine_5_06.jpg

(2) While the criticisms are sometimes expressed as being upset as divergence from pixel art, they are much more driven by style than technology. I doubt people would've been upset if the graphics had been 3D graphics designed and shaded to look like this:
c3357a4d7df40f357769901ac59a4598.jpg

Or like this:
DxwmsS_W0AA8iQd.jpg

Or even just like MI2 Special Edition -- even though none of that would've been pixel art.

(3) There is no freestanding argument for why state-of-the-art graphics are desirable. The reason why Lucas Arts was pushing the limits of what you could do with pixel art was to make it more beautiful, more engaging, etc.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
The problems with this explanation are:

I'm not sure what you're responding to, but it's not what he's saying. I am surprised to be in a clarifying position, but here we go:

Gilbert isn't saying that the game needs state-of-the-art graphics. Rather he's saying that going with pixel art on the original Monkey Islands wasn't much of a choice to make because pixel art also happened to be the state-of-the-art at the time. So, for this project, faced with an abundance of art styles they could be pursuing, they are going with the art style that they feel best fits it. They are obviously not claiming it's state-of-the-art, and I'm not sure what made you think this.

However, I do note that (2) is an agreeable objection. I just wasn't expecting to see a screencap from the UE5 demo in this discussion.

Last edited:

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Oh, I agree then. I understood him to be saying something different, because he immediately says that people will see pixel art as retro and he doesn't want them to see the game that way. I understood this to be an argument for pursuing cutting-edge graphics today (as you see in some adventures).

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
BTW since I'm now replaying monkey 1, there's an ultimate talkie edition that combines speech from the special edition and the original game graphics.

http://gratissaugen.de/ultimatetalkies/monkey1.html
  • It builds a talkie version for DOS and ScummVM out of the Special Edition.
  • No dead ends.
  • Higher quality and some additional sound effects from the SE.
  • Music support for MT-32, brand new General MIDI and AdLib. Including Stan's theme and the extended LeChuck theme.
  • ScummVM support for both, the old CD audio tracks and the SE tracks.
  • Spiffy close-up.
  • Plenty of original bugs fixed.

You can compile it yourself from the above, or do a more extended search and find it somewhere™ already compiled. Speech was the best aspect of the SE, it was very well-made. SCUMMVM is probably the best way to play it.

Strig

Scholar
(1) On a technological level, the graphics they settled upon are not "state of the art." State of the art graphics look like this:
Unreal_Engine_5_06.jpg

This is indeed "state of the art graphics", but in 3D and the term itself doesn't suggest anything like that. There could be a "state of the art" 2D game, there were many advancements in terms of animation, integration of 2.5D, shaders, use of machine learning for inbetweening and even transferring styles between drawings. I'm constantly baffled that so few developers and animators push this frontier. Other than dimwits on YouTube, who think that interpolating everything to 60 fps is somehow better. And you're right that many people would be far less perplexed by the creative choices of Gillbert et al. if they'd try to recreate Steve Purcell's original box art style in 3D, but why not shoot for a style that would be more faithful to the originals and still a bit cartoony while not emulating TCMI? This is a design by Steve Purcell made in 2019 for a French book about the Monkey Island games (any Frogs on board who could give their opinion on it?). I think it's great, just adapt that.

EkWnFUfXkAAkNVz

As for what they went with it's as far from the "state of the art" as you can get, like I said earlier — bottom of the barrel, so I can't agree with this:
It isn't. I find it ugly, but it's definitely not shit. The artist is technically talented and has a confident style.
If someone demonstrates proficiency and even talent or finesse in defecating — no matter how confident in their technique they are or if they have full control of their bowel movements — the end result is still shit. And some of these screenshots look like modern visual diarrhea.

Alex

Arcane
Darkozric, you seem to have taken some issue with my posts in this thread. Which to me is a bit weird, since my intention was only to share what I thought would be an amusing story that indeed confirmed MRY's point of the graphics in the game not being particularly cartoony. If you only found what I was saying boring, apologies. I just thought it might be interesting to others to see the viewpoint of someone who only had access to the graphics. If you thought I was trying to make a broader point, though, I wasn't; in fact I am not sure even what such point might be.

Darkozric, you seem to have taken some issue with my posts in this thread. Which to me is a bit weird, since my intention was only to share what I thought would be an amusing story that indeed confirmed MRY's point of the graphics in the game not being particularly cartoony. If you only found what I was saying boring, apologies. I just thought it might be interesting to others to see the viewpoint of someone who only had access to the graphics. If you thought I was trying to make a broader point, though, I wasn't; in fact I am not sure even what such point might be.
He’s our resident Adventure sub-forum shitposter, don’t mind him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom