Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community RPG Codex 2021 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

Conan

Arcane
Why would you vote for this scam? This scammer will manipulate the results until he gets what he wants.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
You couldn't possibly have curated the list down to the games that were actually relevant huh
Here's the list of games that tried, but failed: [Vargus, Gamedec]
Here's the list of other "relevant" games: [ ]
Then there's a short list of mods and re-releases that have nothing to do with the vote.

Talk about 2000 that had 5 games. Good old times.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
1. click on cRPG tag on Steam
2. copypaste all the shovelware you can find
3. guys this will allow us to discover some hidden gems I promise
4. Repeat the same process with every GOTY vote, with 0 "hidden gems" discovered yet, despite probably thousands of entries that made it on the list over the years

:happytrollboy:

Sunri

Liturgist
reminder not to vote because the shit is rigged anyways and if feel a pee pee doesn't agree with your vote it will be discarded.

this is a fucking sham

I'm not voting but for another reason I'm not going to scroll through 100 malware games to finds 3 titles I want to vote for lol

Rinslin Merwind

Erudite
Wait, isn't Arthurian Legends is FPS and not RPG? I have nothing against the game itself, but I checked Steam page and word RPG nowhere to be seen...
Unless we count one steam review, though author does not elaborate RPG elements of the game.
Link to a page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/658890/Arthurian_Legends/

felipepepe I sorry, but did you just copied list of games from some random website/forum and made poll without checking? I know some codexers cannot read or too lazy to vote, but people who interested in "boomer shooters" will notice error.

Curratum

How are you supposed to give an opinion and a vote on a bajillion different games you never played?

What even is the purpose of this rating system?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
There, I figured it out!

Saw Trudograd in there, gave it a maximum score, and a 3 for Arthurian Legends, then gave everything else 1s.

what?

jsdgkIh.png

RfuXjHl.png

"RPG"

giphy.gif

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Reading the comments it seems to me that average IQ on 'dex must have jumped off a cliff in recent years.
They are your compatriots, be more respectful.
How can I? Just look at these two for example:

Registration date 2020. Dude doesn't realize than in a poll where you give scores it's not the amount of votes that is most important:

Another one? Just add wotr and gothic mod nothing else will get more than 10 votes anyway.

Later he doesn't even know how to use ctrl+f
reminder not to vote because the shit is rigged anyways and if feel a pee pee doesn't agree with your vote it will be discarded.

this is a fucking sham

I'm not voting but for another reason I'm not going to scroll through 100 malware games to finds 3 titles I want to vote for lol

Reg date 2018. This fella apparently cannot read and doesn't realize he doesn't need to vote for everything:

How are you supposed to give an opinion and a vote on a bajillion different games you never played?

What even is the purpose of this rating system?

His "figuring out" didn't quite figure anything out:

There, I figured it out!

Saw Trudograd in there, gave it a maximum score, and a 3 for Arthurian Legends, then gave everything else 1s.

This is sub-80 IQ stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom