Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress RPG Codex Let's Play Database (2nd Edition)

I saw you moved my ToW 2 LP to abandoned, excellent. Though I might pick that up in the future just to not leave it unfinished since there is not so much left of it, though what is left is bloody hard.

Any way please add my Victoria 2 LP to totally ongoing, link is in my signature.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm not going to do this myself because I'm lazy as fuck. But maybe we need some sort of note on the LPs that use imageshack and the like since most users won't be able to see the pictures in them.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ulminati said:
I'm not going to do this myself because I'm lazy as fuck. But maybe we need some sort of note on the LPs that use imageshack and the like since most users won't be able to see the pictures in them.
Damn, I'm sure I saw something like "also, my ToEE LP is resurrected now" in Your post at some moment. :/
Anyway, I moved it back to Totally Ongoing.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I usually do that when there's no update in six months, so Elzair still has one month and six days of benefit of doubt.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
MicoSelva said:
Ulminati said:
Damn, I'm sure I saw something like "also, my ToEE LP is resurrected now" in Your post at some moment. :/
Anyway, I moved it back to Totally Ongoing.

Must be hallucinating. I'm not about to tempt fate. Especially when I just got a big enough amount of loot to turn every fight in the next 12-13 levels into a walkover. Nothing like evaporated challenge to kill my desire to keep playing. :/

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Ulminati said:
Move my LP back to totally abandoned. you're jinxing it.
No.

Edward_R_Murrow said:
Crooked Bee said:
So let me clean this mess up a bit.

Ongoing -> Abandoned:

There's something missing at the top of that list...
Don't. You. Dare.

Crooked Bee said:
DLDQK01.gif
Nice avatar, Bee!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Thx. It's a multiheaded bee in disguise!

I've noticed Black Cat's The Immortal LP is missing from the list: http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=55157

Please add it to Totally Completed!

(By the way, I believe Black Cat LP'ed the DOS version the Sega Genesis version of the game, but The Immortal has a very nice Apple IIgs version which seems to be playable with KEGS32, with improved sound, more vivid graphics, and stuffies. Recommended!)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Clever move. Abandoning the LP should actually cause moving it to "Abandoned" sooner or later, so if that's Your goal...

spekkio

Arcane
Hey, MicoSelva. Now you starting to understand what drove Andy into spamming GD with pakistani bullshit, nya?

:smug:

Also: don't add anything of mine anywhere, thx.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
@lightbane
Added Your LP to the list.

@Crooked Bee
Sorry, Bee, I have ADD sometimes and Ulminati's trolling distracted me. Added Black Cat's LP.

@spekkio
Yeah, thank God I don't have time for spamming and shit like that. Who knows what could happen.
BTW, added Conker's Bad Fur Day and Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3 Easytype Complete to the list.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
MicoSelva said:
@Crooked Bee
Sorry, Bee, I have ADD sometimes and Ulminati's trolling distracted me.

Trolling? You gave me the prefect excuse to abandon the LP just as it was getting ridiculously easy. I wish I'd had that kind of excuse handy with my Cyanide Blood Bowl LP instead of being stuck with giving the computer teams several million gold worth of advantages to liven things up. :troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom