Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress RPG Codex Let's Play Database (2nd Edition)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
In other news, Black Cat's Space 1889 LP thread has been hijacked by yours truly (since BC clearly told me she had no intention of going on with it at the moment), so you can now say it's an LP "by Black Cat and Crooked Bee" or "by Black Cat, revived by Crooked Bee" or something along the lines thereof.

Let's just hope the mighty cat will be back to true role-playing crawling one day.
Cheers.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Updated.

Some day I will find time to look thorugh current LP threads and update the list myself. Some day.

DarthBehemoth

Learned
:( Add my Storm of Zehir LP to totally abandoned. My comp died and I lost all of my progress and characters, stupid Winodws 7!

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So let me clean this mess up a bit.

Ongoing -> Abandoned:
Barkley, Shut Up & Jam! Gaiden by Mikayel
Chrono Trigger by ghostdog
Close Combat: Cross of Iron by Infantryman
Crimewave by phelot
Disgaea by Cenobyte
Exile: Escape From the Pit by Electricotter
Fallout 2 Restoration Project Iron Man Mode by oldmanpaco
Fallout 2 Ironman by Jigawatt
Fallout: New Vegas by Elzair
Fallout: New Vegas by Mastermind
Final Fantasy Tactics by Xor
Hearts of Iron 2: Fallout Mod by Cassidy
Hearts of Iron 3 by GarfunkeL
Heroes of Jin Yong by MisterStone
Hitomi my stepsister hentai not-really-incest-since-we're-not-related-by-blood game by sportforredneck, continued by Genma:TheDestroyer
Jagged Alliance 2 by ironyuri
Jagged Alliance 2 by SoupNazi
King Arthur: The RPG Wargame (Christian)by RK47
Noctropolis by Gonchi
Pool of Radiance by korenzel
Pool of Radiance II: Ruins of Myth Drannor by Black Cat
RPG Codex: Civil War by ElecTriCotter
Sengoku Rance New Game + (Kenshin Route) by Mrowak
Sengoku Rance New Game + (Isoroku Route) by Reject_666_6
Shadowrun by nihil
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army by KalosKagathos (KK, where art thou? :()
Silent Storm by chzr
Spellcross by chzr
Star Command by Lord Rocket (Rocket!! :rpgcodex:)
Starflight by Makagor
System Shock by Peter
The Redsea Saga by The Barbarian
Theatre of War 2 by Merkwürdigliebe
UFO: Enemy Unknown by Tails
UFO: Enemy Unknown by Storyfag
Unwritten Tales by JarlFrank
Way of the Samurai by Genma:TheDestroyer

:(

Ongoing -> Completed:
Arcanum - Summoner by RK47
Europa Universalis 3: Magna Mundi (Baluchistan) by Furious Flaming Faggot
Gateway (a.k.a. Frederik Pohl's Gateway) by Crooked Bee
Hearts of Iron 3 by Flying Spaghetti Monster
Lovecraft: The Terror in the Crags by grotsnik
Panzer General by Dajaaj
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny by Pussycat669 (he didn't finish the 2nd game, but that was just a bonus anyway; the first game's LP was completed. By the way, where is Pussy the Cat gone!? :()
Seal of Evil (a.k.a. World of Qin: Seal of Damnation) by Pussycat669
Sid Meier's Pirates! by WetWorks1
The Terminator by schluberlubs
UFO - Afterlight by Azira

spekkio

Arcane
All these LPers are your alts, or you're just pulling this out of your abdomen?

:rpgcodex:

Crooked Bee

Patron
They're all MIA unless they update their shit (haha). No need for dead weight.

:rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom