Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress RPG Codex Let's Play Database (2nd Edition)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Added Hyborian Age and JFK Reloaded to Totally Ongoing. Sorry it took so much time - I'm suffering from a sever case of lazy.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Please add my Wizardry (all of it) LP to totally ongoing: http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=66962

negativeman.gif

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thread updated.

I also added Admiral's Skyrim, as my keen perception skillz have finally worked and I noticed the link in his signature.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Vaarna_aarne has been a true BRO over the last couple of months. Although his threads of more of a Let's read than a let's play. The might work better as a seperate subcategory since they're all related. Someone more into comicbookery than me could probably tell what the correct chronological order would be.

Completed Let's Reads
Wildstorm Megathread (Spanning from Jennifer Sparks (really early Authority) to Heroes Never End (very last issue EVAR)) - Authority, Wildcats, Stormwatch. Maybe some other groups too.
Stormwatch: team Achilles (Premature ending 'cause DC comics were dicks)
Alan Moore's WildCATS run
Mr. Majestic series (including a total badass miniseries by Dan Motherfucking Abnett)
Nemesis miniseries

Ongoing Let's Reads
LOBO christmas special

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
There's also Ellis's Stormwatch run, which started it all.

Thanks for the links Ulminati, having them all together is nice.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Added Your Skyrim, DarthBehemoth.

I've also created a section for Let's Reads and added all the links that Ulminati so nicely provided (thanks, BRO :salute:). I did not add the external link, as my anti-virus reported malware warning.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Vaarna_aarne has been a true BRO over the last couple of months. Although his threads of more of a Let's read than a let's play. The might work better as a seperate subcategory since they're all related. Someone more into comicbookery than me could probably tell what the correct chronological order would be.

Completed Let's Reads
Wildstorm Megathread (Spanning from Jennifer Sparks (really early Authority) to Heroes Never End (very last issue EVAR)) - Authority, Wildcats, Stormwatch. Maybe some other groups too.
Stormwatch: team Achilles (Premature ending 'cause DC comics were dicks)
Alan Moore's WildCATS run
Mr. Majestic series (including a total badass miniseries by Dan Motherfucking Abnett)
Nemesis miniseries

Ongoing Let's Reads
LOBO christmas special
Where are my glorious lets reads of inane old comics and the Invisibles?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Thread updated. I'll check that LP, btw.
Thank goodness, old links to threads stil work after the transition.

As for The Invisibles comics - I need links to the threads, then I'll add them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom