Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Pathfinder Kingmaker

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
A DM isn't supposed to play monsters "perfectly" they're supposed to play them in-character. Being able to reload is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

Irrelevant? We do talk about difficulty, so it is not.

You did not reload in this game? Since you cant reload in table-top and comparing video game to table-top.

Try playing in Iron man mode on Normal or even Easy, game will be harder than on Hard difficulty with reloads.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Roguey is trolling in his replies or just being dumbfuck?

If he cant see connection between game difficulty and Iron man mode (no reloads, one save).

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

You did not reload in this game? Since you cant reload in table-top and comparing video game to table-top.

Try playing in Iron man mode on Normal or even Easy, game will be harder than on Hard difficulty with reloads.

"Game is easy because you can reload and play better" is a weird thing to say. Unless there are a lot of unforeseen player punches (which would be bullshit-difficulty), any party wipe is a sign of actual difficulty, ergo, no enemy stat boosts necessary if that's what's happening.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Look, toiletman: you need to stop getting so butthurt every time I insult Shitmaker. It's like I said something about yo momma.

Yo Shitmaker so dumb, it has a rotating game menu, so you have to wait until it stops rotating before you can click on anything. Trolololol.
Don't try to deflect now, I didn't say anything about Kingmaker, just about your homoerotic obsession with your internet friend.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Yo Shitmaker so dumb, it has a rotating game menu, so you have to wait until it stops rotating before you can click on anything. Trolololol.
You can click as soon as the animation start.

I expected better from PorkyThePaladin, the man who actually finished Pathfinder: Kingmaker on an unspecified difficulty.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

I expected better from PorkyThePaladin, the man who actually finished Pathfinder: Kingmaker on an unspecified difficulty.

He finished it in Challenging crying wee wee wee all the way home.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

He finished it in Challenging crying wee wee wee all the way home.
Reported for smearing the reputation of PorkyThePaladin, the man who actually finished Pathfinder: Kingmaker on an unspecified difficulty.

I didn't say anything about Kingmaker, just about your homoerotic obsession with your internet friend.

You are starting to resemble one of those republcan senators who rant about homosexuality every chance they get, only to be arrested later in a public bathroom, soliticing dudes with bj offers.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik

"Game is easy because you can reload and play better" is a weird thing to say. Unless there are a lot of unforeseen player punches (which would be bullshit-difficulty), any party wipe is a sign of actual difficulty, ergo, no enemy stat boosts necessary if that's what's happening.

You do know for example Normal difficulty with Ironman mode is always harder than just Normal but without Ironman?

You do know we talk about (C)RPG where RNG, aka dice rolls, matter? You are not that retarded, bro?

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
I didn't say anything about Kingmaker, just about your homoerotic obsession with your internet friend.

You are starting to resemble one of those republcan senators who rant about homosexuality every chance they get, only to be arrested later in a public bathroom, soliticing dudes with bj offers.
Not remotely, only informing you that if you don't want people to point out when you're acting like a faggot, maybe don't write fanfic about your internet friend getting fucked in the ass.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
You do know for example Normal difficulty with Ironman mode is always harder than just Normal but without Ironman?

You do know we talk about (C)RPG where RNG, aka dice rolls, matter? You are not that retarded, bro?

It's harder in the sense that failure comes with an extreme penalty (having to start over from the beginning).

I don't understand your angle here. I never criticized the difficulty, which I thought was fine for my level of skill. I was annoyed that there was no "core" mode, and it's my understanding that this has been addressed in Wrath of the Righteous since there were quite a number of people with this complaint. If core difficulty isn't difficult enough for you, bump it up, doesn't bother me.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik

It's harder in the sense that failure comes with an extreme penalty (having to start over from the beginning).

I don't understand your angle here. I never criticized the difficulty, which I thought was fine for my level of skill. I was annoyed that there was no "core" mode, and it's my understanding that this has been addressed in Wrath of the Righteous since there were quite a number of people with this complaint. If core difficulty isn't difficult enough for you, bump it up, doesn't bother me.

Unfair is core mode.

Easy is for people like you: newbies, bads, console-players, anime-lovers.

Not remotely, only informing you that if you don't want people to point out when you're acting like a faggot, maybe don't write fanfic about your internet friend getting fucked in the ass.

You seem really triggered by homosexuality, which suggests latent sexual repression to the amateur psychologist in me. ;)

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Key word right here.
The other keyword is "faggot" but you're not any kinda amateur at that.
I have informed you about how to be less of a faggot, out of the goodness of my heart, but you and I both know that you will of course ignore this friendly and well-intentioned advice.

Last edited:
Key word right here.
The other keyword is "faggot" but you're not any kinda amateur at that.
I have informed you about how to be less of a faggot, out of the goodness of my heart, but you and I both know that you will of course ignore this friendly and well-intentioned advice.

You seem to be getting angrier and angrier. I mean this started with me making fun of your favorite stupid game, but now you are insulting entire groups of people out of your massive butthurt. Let it go, my village idiot friend, and embrace your inner latent homosexuality. There is nothing wrong with it, this isn't the middle ages anymore.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
You seem to be getting angrier and angrier. I mean this started with me making fun of your favorite stupid game, but now you are insulting entire groups of people out of your massive butthurt like a Let it go, my village idiot friend, and embrace your inner latent homosexuality. There is nothing wrong with it, this isn't the middle ages anymore.
Don't deflect, don't project.
It's not my favorite game (that's Arcanum), and it started with you outing yourself by writing homoeroticism about Gregz getting buttfucked. If you think there's nothing wrong with faggotry, that's your faggoty prerogative, but don't lump we non-faggots in with you bugchasers.

It's not my favorite game (that's Arcanum), and it started with you outing yourself by writing homoeroticism about Gregz getting buttfucked. If you think there's nothing wrong with faggotry, that's your faggoty prerogative, but don't lump we non-faggots in with you bugchasers.

First of all, as long as I am schooling you here, let me improve your terrible grammar: it's "don't lump us", not "don't lump we". The latter makes you sound as dumb as... well, as you actually are. :)

Second of all, there really is nothing wrong with homosexuality, it's just a different expression of sexuality related genes, just like your stupidity is a different expression of our intelligence related genes. Can you dig it?

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

First of all, as long as I am schooling you here, let me improve your terrible grammar: it's "don't lump us", not "don't lump we". The latter makes you sound as dumb as... well, as you actually are. :)

Second of all, there really is nothing wrong with homosexuality, it's just a different expression of sexuality related genes, just like your stupidity is a different expression of our intelligence related genes. Can you dig it?
You're retarded, sexuality isn't related to genes like you think it is. Poncefinder: Cuckmaker is still shit though.

You're retarded, sexuality isn't related to genes like you think it is. Poncefinder: Cuckmaker is still shit though.

It is related to either genes, or to some other natural mechanism that works with genes, like epigenetics for example. From an evolutionary perspective, sexuality is nothing more than a mechanism for the survival of genes. Genes that code for the type of sexuality that gives them the best chance to be passed on survive and multiply. From that perspective, heterosexuality is preferable to homosexuality because it is made for reproduction obviously. That's why the majority of animals in sexual species are heterosexual. But because fundamentally, these are all just options nature is constantly playing with, changes that result in homosexual genes will still be regularly tried, just to see if they provide any survival benefits. And perhaps they do, in less obvious ways, since they do seem to pop up pretty regularly among all animals, including humans.

And yes, Turdfinder: Fartmaker is shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom