Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Minecraft Server

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Great, can't wait to get away from work and log in!

Is the dynmap coming back anytime btw? I wanted to take a peek at the map, but it's "unavailable".

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Its back yeah. I turned off the server for a minute because I forgot to remove EE.

The link for it should be working now.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I think it was down for a short minute.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
K, solar arrays... getting 512eu from a single block without any maintenance is beyond retarded.

I don't think that the server will lag from big generators any more.

Scratch that, I found a better solution. I won't touch the solar arrays don't worry.

deus101

And this time...if i lose shit because of bugs and your whims...I'M DEMANDING COMPENSATIONS!

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
And this time...if i lose shit because of bugs and your whims...I'M DEMANDING COMPENSATIONS!

I'm not going to touch the solar arrays don't worry.

EDIT: Ok I've added some npcs at the spawn:
2012-05-30_19.58.00.png

You can sell diamonds to this NPC to get $$$ to create your own NPCs.

deus101

BAH! We got suck Buildcraft!

I got a prototype for a utility crane! was planning on using templates!

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Getting socket error :< Did clean MC install with tekkit launcher.

We are using tekkit 3.0 which is still in the beta channel. You have to switch to manual build selection from the options:
tekkit.PNG

So how's the new server?
:greatjob:
Seems to be running very smoothly, without the glitchiness of the old one. We need more players though.

I'm tempted to make a post on the technic forums to attract some more ret.. uhmm players.

Otherwise yeah the server is running really well right now. The new versions of the mods are a lot more optimized than what we had before.

deus101

I'm tempted to make a post on the technic forums to attract some more ret.. uhmm players.

Otherwise yeah the server is running really well right now. The new versions of the mods are a lot more optimized than what we had before.

Hmm, with your permission I could post a thread in SA, exploit SA's paywall as a filter. Also...if anyone griefs that fact will stick more in SA.

What distingushes our server though? Lotta Tekkit servers out there.

• We try to keep a balance in the resources( NE EE and scaled down solar arrays)
  • We got a dynmap.
  • ?????
  • Small crowd?
also:
Do you have any plans on custom clients or do you just want to rely on tekkit?

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
  • We try to keep a balance in the resources( NE EE and scaled down solar arrays)
  • We got a dynmap.
  • ?????
  • Small crowd?
  • Friendly atmosphere :troll:
But yeah sure post it, and more seriously

• Fast powerful server
  • Sehr gut net connection
  • Brand new map. We just started
  • Some other crap I have to think about
  • Trannies?

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
  • Prestigious Codexian aura of superiority and coolness.
What bukkit mods did you install btw? And are we getting Treecapitator or sticking with the old-fashioned way? Having it kinda makes high-end axes/chainsaw worthless, granted, but people are lazy fucks and can't be bothered to clean up the upper part of the trunks, and you'll end up with fugly floating treetops everywhere.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I was thinking if I should add the new choptree plugin, but as you said it makes the chainsaw useless.

We have citizens, dynmap, borderguard, banana permissions, citizens, core protect, dynmap, essentials, herochat, iconomy, mcmmo, vault and worldedit.

Luzur

Good Sir
I was thinking if I should add the new choptree plugin, but as you said it makes the chainsaw useless.

We have citizens, dynmap, borderguard, banana permissions, citizens, core protect, dynmap, essentials, herochat, iconomy, mcmmo, vault and worldedit.

dont forget citizens.

so, what does all that mean anyway? i recoginze borderguard, dynmap, iconomy, mcmmo and world edit, the rest...*shrugs*

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Citizens are in and working.

banana permissions is a permission plugin, core protect writes all changes to the world in a mysql database and restore them from there if needed(great for giefing), herochat is an extended irc like chat plugin, vault is a permissions api that allows plugins to hook up to different permissions systems and world edit is self explanatory, but I never actually use it.

deus101

OK muty...you fucked us...

Can i have my 8 solar panels back atleast.

Actually...what you can do...2-3 eu is just ridiculously low, make it 5, and its both a nice balance..since 5 is what you get out of a regular solar flower around a batbox.

deus101

NVRM I suck cocks...Found a cooler way.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
OK muty...you fucked us...

Can i have my 8 solar panels back atleast.

Actually...what you can do...2-3 eu is just ridiculously low, make it 5, and its both a nice balance..since 5 is what you get out of a regular solar flower around a batbox.

I may have nerfed them too much I have to test it.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Any chance of getting a party chat of some kind? My younger brother wants to play (WixbiT - I think you need to add permissions for him to use /sethome) and I don't think everyone would appreciate the general chat spammed with finnish. :smug:

deus101

Why don't you just speak English you fucking finns.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom