Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Minecraft Server

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Well he's 10, for one. I'll let him know he can take stuff from your place if you don't behave. :troll:

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
If i can learn English from Larry Leffer he can learn from a bunch of debauched grognards!

deus101

Finally a bug that does not cause me to loose shit :smug:

Somehow I managed to get into NEI tab settings....When i clicked on on of the NEI presets i lost all the stuff i had...and got stuff from a preset i used when I was playing singleplayer.

So...Now i got a quantum suit...and a stack of LV and HV solar arrays!

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
You play MC in Single player? .... :fight:
With the NEI mod single player is great for prototyping various constructions. It sucks to pour tons of resources into building some massive machine in multiplayer that it turns out cannot possibly work because you've misunderstood how a particular mod works.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So does shit work again now or is the next mod update going to fuck jetpacks and shit all up again?

Also, how come basalt has a shitty purple lining around it now which makes it look like ass?

And what the fuck is up with the controls? Right-click places three blocks really quickly, moving shit around inv is slow as fuck and sometimes left-clicking things in inv drops them instead of putting them on my cursor...

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
So does shit work again now or is the next mod update going to fuck jetpacks and shit all up again?
They already fucked jetpacks royally by changing the hover mechanic. Now you have to hold "M" and jump at the same time to slowly rise up instead of a toggle.
Other then that the server is very,very stable right now and I don't think that they'll break something... soon...
Also, how come basalt has a shitty purple lining around it now which makes it look like ass?

Can you post a screenshot I haven't seen this issue

And what the fuck is up with the controls? Right-click places three blocks really quickly, moving shit around inv is slow as fuck and sometimes left-clicking things in inv drops them instead of putting them on my cursor...

Dropping shit instead of holding it is a known bug with the better inventory mod, the one that allows you sort chests and shit. Press alt when this happens to fix it.

Other then that I suppose that the block placing and the laggy inv is due to either problems with the client or lag.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, just dumped cache and re-downloaded without turning on all the graphics to fancy and shit seems to work pretty fine now.

They already fucked jetpacks royally by changing the hover mechanic. Now you have to hold "M" and jump at the same time to slowly rise up instead of a toggle.
Fucking modders.

Caeruleus

Educated
Goddamit. If it wasn't for the fact that I already play on another server and I'm quite the B055 around there, I'd gladly join your's, Muty.
Seems friggin' awesome.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
There was an issue with the db connection. I forgot to add the rebooting script to the server. It should be ok now.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Works for me, what's the problem with it? Have you tried restarting browser/ctrl+F5, or a different browser?

That snow biome has to be the largest I've ever seen, someone needs to map it out fully.

Holy shit Turias That hole is AWSOME!

Yeah, just a bit stumped now how I'll proceed. Maybe I'll expand it more, or just build floors in existing space - there's plenty of vertical space at least. :lol:

deus101

Build an interconnecting rail system that takes you to what chambers you want to create.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
tumblr_m5m43ev3rr1r95fb2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5m43ev3rr1r95fb2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5m43ev3rr1r95fb2o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5m43ev3rr1r95fb2o4_1280.jpg

There's regular time-wasting on Minecraft, and then there's that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom