Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGWatch was going to shut down - taken over by Taluntain instead!

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Fluent is the happy pig in the mud, one third is happy pigs, another third is unhappy pigs in the mud and the other third is made of clegs/march flies. The codex is a whole ecosystem pigsty.

MpyLyH3.jpg

If I get to chose what kind of pig to be, I'd rather be the happy one.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I, for one, am definitely hoping we get some Watch refugees (though I wouldn't count on it). That shit would provide enough entertainment until, at the very least, the end of the year. Who knows, maybe this is the Codex's chance to do something positive for once, and change people's lives for the better!

Codex is transgressive, you've got to give it that. It's what they say they want.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Fluent is the happy pig in the mud, one third is happy pigs, another third is unhappy pigs in the mud and the other third is made of clegs/march flies.

The codex is a whole ecosystem pigsty.

MpyLyH3.jpg

Codex is transgressive, you've got to give it that. It's what they say they want.

Did you... Did you just call us aggressive trannies?!

:x :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

rgX5NQL.jpg

lhZJfBy.jpg

7cQb7IK.jpg

2F76P5D.jpg
gxrQ4Qm.jpg
d3Xj6TE.jpg

DtvZf5O.jpg

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Wow, talk about an end of an era.

Feels like just yesterday we had a spot of friendly rivalry to get Divinity Original Sin funded, or looked upon the codex in horror as it was down for extended maintenance.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Nah, that's about the least transgressive thing one can be when the Jaffe Memo is effectively the law of the land. But all are welcome at the Kotex* who can weather the abuse, even lickspittles.

trans-sexual => trans-human => trans-organic

Of course you clowns have the right to exist. You also have the right to remain silent and the right to an attorney if you take another step down that path.

* - unless #(butthurt mods) > 1

Hellraiser

Arcane
So, has DU already decided which site he is sending people now?

Is there some shit cRPG subplebbit on plebbit that could be turned into the hivemind's new nemesis?

Maybe one should be created in secret specifically for this purpose, luring fools like a moth is drawn to a flame. A place where those of poor taste could be concentrated, a RPG Camp if you will.

Last edited:

Ladonna

Arcane
Fluent is the happy pig in the mud, one third is happy pigs, another third is unhappy pigs in the mud and the other third is made of clegs/march flies.

The codex is a whole ecosystem pigsty.

MpyLyH3.jpg

rgX5NQL.jpg

lhZJfBy.jpg

7cQb7IK.jpg

2F76P5D.jpg
gxrQ4Qm.jpg
d3Xj6TE.jpg

DtvZf5O.jpg

iu

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why is there no tactical RPG of the tower vs codex?
Tower Defense game seems more appropriate. Hordes of angry cunts vs a lone watch tower.

Tower Defense you say?

It might be time for a new chapter of The Gender Scrolls

"Revenge of the Watch"

I wonder where jimbob is at?

Since photobucket is deleting all the free accounts, I figured I'd repost this here.

I'm not sure if Jimbob is maintaining the story, but a new chapter could come of this.

Wj4GQj.webp

Wj4wYP.webp

Wj463N.webp

Wj4syX.webp

Wj6aPR.webp

Wj6hoG.webp

Wj6OKl.webp

Wj68H7.webp

Wj6SR9.webp

Wj6gDu.webp

Wj6sKQ.webp

Wj6LlV.webp

Wj6DR1.webp

Wj6mDg.webp

WjP9WJ.webp

WjPdfR.webp

WjP2lp.webp

WjPfRt.webp

WjPT0l.webp

WjPug2.webp

WjPYbe.webp

WjPlWb.webp

WjP0sj.webp

WjPEqx.webp

WjPG0Q.webp

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom