Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio (Yakuza, Judgment, Binary Domain + more!) Discussion Thread

Derringer

Prophet
Corporate drm dicksucking versus bulgarian larping as a tranny asking for donation money.

Ivan

Arcane
simple improvement I can think of while playing Lost Judgment, having a great time by the way. almost done with the base campaign. cleaning up some side quests, school stories before the finale / starting Kaito Files
-hub fast travel while within the school (exit school, fast travel to different floors/club rooms)
-adding boost pads or grinding boost while traversing the city while skating (more tricks would be fun)

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The latest issue of Famitsu provided a brief summary of the side activities players can expect from the upcoming Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name. Aside from the already revealed Karaoke and Boutique, some retro games were revealed.

You can view the list of side content below:
  • Pocket Circuit
  • Karaoke
  • Darts
  • Boutique
    • Change Kiryu’s clothes. The clothing change will also apply to cutscenes.
Game Center
  • SEGA RACING CLASSIC 2 (Daytona USA 2 remake)
  • Fighting Vipers 2
Game Console
  • Flicky
  • Galaxy Force FM

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dammit when are they gonna make a standalone pocket circuit game. Crom knows that could really take off if you throw in a level editor.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
The latest issue of Famitsu provided a brief summary of the side activities players can expect from the upcoming Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name. Aside from the already revealed Karaoke and Boutique, some retro games were revealed.

You can view the list of side content below:
  • Pocket Circuit
  • Karaoke
  • Darts
  • Boutique
    • Change Kiryu’s clothes. The clothing change will also apply to cutscenes.
Game Center
  • SEGA RACING CLASSIC 2 (Daytona USA 2 remake)
  • Fighting Vipers 2
Game Console
  • Flicky
  • Galaxy Force FM
Don't put golf in there or I shoot

Nirvash

Liturgist
So... 10 party members? Dropped corporate girl, we get a new petite cutie, a new random dude, korean chick join for real and... fucking kiryu?

They are going for a double party split thing i guess.

Caim

Arcane
Adding in a "Crazy Eats" delivery minigame is a bit odd when the game has straight up ads for Uber Eats on billboards.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Adding in a "Crazy Eats" delivery minigame is a bit odd when the game has straight up ads for Uber Eats on billboards.
The deal may get called off, Death stranding replaced Monster energy drink with Bridges energy drink

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
These guys crank out these quality games so regularly without 5+ year delays, massive cut content, incessant dumbing down, or any pandering to the elusive "new fans".

Fucking western devs should take notes.

inb4 western game journos demand all sexy/lewd aspects of the game be censored.

Caim

Arcane
These guys crank out these quality games so regularly without 5+ year delays, massive cut content, incessant dumbing down, or any pandering to the elusive "new fans".

Probably because the games are small in size and and tight in scope, but rich in content. All those minigames ought to be easier to make than stuff like base building and spaceship crafting.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

They did remove one "offensive" quest in Yakuza 3. But yes, I will buy their stuff without hesitation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom