Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Myobi

Liturgist
if you don't like the consequences then stop doing things that cause them

are you a woman?

First, I don’t think actions should have consequences.

Now, for some reason liking the consequences or not is somehow relevant to the system redundancy… are you sure you are not interested on a legatos pack my dude?

By the way, have you actually seen a guide on how to escape the prison?

It’s an over glorified Skyrim prison system, that supposedly offers some of the “best gameplay” in the game, and for some reason, I don’t actually doubt that.

“it is not actually a cooldown”, because you can do “stuff”, “chores”, that will reduce that silly sentence countdown… hummm, ok, again, dude, I guess it might sound great on paper, but until I see it live, I do have my doubts.

[TRADE CHANNEL] xXxpussyslayer69xXx: WTB prison break pls!

YouTube: “how to escape the Riften jail!”.

It's been in the game for over a year...

I mean the game, until I see it when the game goes live.

I know, I know, I’m aware how ridiculous that sounds too... as if anyone could live for that fucking long.

Myobi

Liturgist
Codex Year of the Donut
First, I don’t think actions should have consequences.

oh god you are a woman

No dude, it’s just you that’s as smart as a fucking lettuce.

That’s just what you originally tried to imply:

there's literally nothing wrong with your actions having consequences

Fucking hell dude, just stop munching on those crayons and go back to Fallout 76.
reported you for being a woman

Myobi

Liturgist
reported you for being a woman

You ain’t fooling anyone here, no way you would manage to report anyone by yourself.

sci-fi life simulator

Who asked for this? :D

Haven't you heard? The backers voted for it apparently, whatever "it" actually was.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitize..._two_official_cig_community_polls_related_to/

Q: Should we continue to offer stretch goals? (Total Votes: 34590 - 7% of Citizens, ~14% of alpha backers)
  1. 55% - Yes

2. 26% - No

3. 20% - No preference

... at least that's what I keep getting told *shrug

Last edited:
This thread has really gone downhill. It used to be full of people shaking their heads and mocking this debacle, but now it seems to have multiple users who have willingly become scam citizens. And not just the one token fanboy, like every thread has.

What happened?
It got good. You can see what happened in the previous release tab.
https://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/release-view
You're a fucking retard and you are spreading your retardedness into my society. Stop trying to rope more people into your delusions.

Lady Autist

Novice
Have you heard about the prison mechanics added to Star Citizen? Haven't you always wanted stealth mechanics in a space simulation game? These are only part of the vast new content that will continue to be rolled out over the coming months. Check the Roberts Space Industries road map for details and join the Star Citizen universe!

Myobi

Liturgist
the prison mechanic sounds cool so idk why people are getting butthurt

We all know why you think so...

iu

ADL

Prophet
3.15 is live on PTU for all backers. 30K crash recovery is in place and I only had a single crash in an six hour session yesterday. I'd imagine we're getting 3.15 on live in the next week or so.

ADL

Prophet
six hour session

... dear fucking lord my dude, how?
3.15 is a massive improvement performance, stability and UX-wise. Not sure if I'd want to spend that much time in 3.14 which I believe is the version you tried out. I like 3.14's additions and content but it broke a lot of shit to the point where even I wanted to duck out for a couple months. That seems to be an ongoing trend, if they could just maintain a level of performance and stability and not alternate between good patch bad patch I'd play this a lot more than I do.

It finally happened. Derek Smart has been vindicated and his stalking of another man's wife and kids wasn't schizo behaviour at all. Scam Citizen has been defeated.

Myobi

Liturgist
22 minutes of poor ass sarcasm by a dude who doesn’t really know the definition of scam.

Feels almost as painful as those 3 hours I spent on SC last free flight event.

Scam; a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation.

Fraudulent; using fraud; tricky; deceitful; dishonest.

Deceitful; deliberately misleading; deceptive. synonym: dishonest.

By definition, Star Citizen can be considered a scam from the moment papa Chris couldn’t keep his mouth shut and started blabbing about shit he was utterly clueless about, such as random Squadron 42 release windows, just to generate extra hype, that turns into extra dolla dolla from whaly whales.

It finally happened. Derek Smart has been vindicated and his stalking of another man's wife and kids wasn't schizo behaviour at all. Scam Citizen has been defeated.

Have you considered that maybe Derek Smart and Chris Roberts are both idiotic manchildren?

Derek Smart Derek Smart Dereck Smart.

Now he'll come into the thread and explain himself in increasingly autistic and insulting ways, ending with his being banned from the premises. At least, that's how it's worked out every other time I've seen him appear.

ADL

Prophet
Two more weeks until Squadron 42's release according to the GeForce Now leaks
Nice two week gap between SQ42 and SC so you can experience the lore before jumping into the verse
qcyuprt.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom