Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bro I was talking about whoever this dude is who released Spacebourne one. Not Roberts.

You just had to go ahead and ruin the fun, what a party pooper.

Oh well... Space Bourne is a single-player game with 5,000$ out of 25,000$ goal, it will be released on Steam and it seems to have been made by one single dude...
That's Spacebourne 2 yo. 1 is already released.

Myobi

Liturgist
Bro I was talking about whoever this dude is who released Spacebourne one. Not Roberts.

Oh well... Space Bourne is a single-player game with 5,000$ out of 25,000$ goal, it will be released on Steam and it seems to have been made by one single dude...

Jesus fucking lord... thanks dude, but I can also read roman numerals.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spacebourne/spacebourne-2?ref=project_build

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Jesus fucking lord... thanks dude, but I can also read roman numerals.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spacebourne/spacebourne-2?ref=project_build
Alright cheers.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Didn't know that the telescope was notorious. Why is that ?

14 years delayed and probably legitimately 500% over its budget even with the most generous allowances for government corruption. Billions of dollars wasted that could have gone to Star Citizen.
LoL didn't know that,tho it makes sense,nasa is pretty much in decline,far worst since its holywood days. Also if this meme happens i will laugh me arse off.

unknown.png

upload_2022-1-5_20-19-8.png

REMOVE
BEFORE
FLIGHT

the one with the meme, did not made his research properly :)

Myobi

Liturgist
Last edited:

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Adding rivers and weather systems would be very nice, but that doesn't make for more interesting gameplay.

huh? how? adding things like rivers literally adds gameplay opportunities like underwater content, fishing, etc. this is an MMO remember and these are staple features of MMOs and the devs have already talked about that type of content, but they need the medium in-game first.

By retards, for retards.

Peachcurl

Cipher
Adding rivers and weather systems would be very nice, but that doesn't make for more interesting gameplay.

huh? how? adding things like rivers literally adds gameplay opportunities like underwater content, fishing, etc. this is an MMO remember and these are staple features of MMOs and the devs have already talked about that type of content, but they need the medium in-game first.

By retards, for retards.

fishing is truly a crucial feature for star citizen

although, whaling would be the more appropriate term.

Myobi

Liturgist
Can't wait for my 40,000$ fishing set microtransaction.

A rowboat, couple of fishing rods, some tackle, a mini cooler, some beer, fuck, best space sim ever.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

A rowboat, couple of fishing rods, some tackle, a mini cooler, some beer, fuck, best space sim ever.
Also permit and tax for fishing space. I am sure you will be able to buy perma fishing spots. If you are smart,you could buy out all the fishing spots and then rent them out to other players. Just think of all the possibilities,they are endless.

Myobi

Liturgist

Also permit and tax for fishing space. I am sure you will be able to buy perma fishing spots. If you are smart,you could buy out all the fishing spots and then rent them out to other players. Just think of all the possibilities,they are endless.

Oh my god, fish farms! Yes, that's my end game right there... space salmon farm, I'll be selling space salmon to every space sushi place in the one and only god damn solar system in the entire universe!

I can already see all the 50 players in that entire solar system fighting each other over that insanely good ass sushi. I'll almost as rich as those pay to win fuckers wasting all their income with in-game credits...

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Oh my god, fish farms! Yes, that's my end game right there... space salmon farm, I'll be selling space salmon to every space sushi place in the one and only god damn solar system in the entire universe!

I can already see all the 50 players in that entire solar system fighting each other over that insanely good ass sushi. I'll almost as rich as those pay to win fuckers wasting all their income with in-game credits...
I am sure that half of those players will come an work for you,doing cargo missions of transporting one box at time. While the other half will be evul pirates doing missions to steal that box and sell it on black market. Also you should spam the forums,asking them to implement fish smoking mechanics also mechanics for making canned fish.

Myobi

Liturgist

I am sure that half of those players will come an work for you,doing cargo missions of transporting one box at time. While the other half will be evul pirates doing missions to steal that box and sell it on black market. Also you should spam the forums,asking them to implement fish smoking mechanics also mechanics for making canned fish.

It's fine, I'll hire Alexander DeLarge Dick Sucker with his legatus pack to keep my space fish safe from the pirates.

Dexter

Arcane

By retards, for retards.
You can now pick up boxes, UNDERWATER! This will revolutionize Space Sims!

Syl

Cipher
My joke was that he can walk on water. The Fishy rating reminded me he can multiply fishes too, forgot about that.

That's real pray2win mechanics right there!

Myobi

Liturgist
... another of those severe cases of Schröcitizen:

kek.jpg

Edited: Roflmao! The guy just got his Sherlock hat on and goes like: “Myobi, it’s you! Making alt accounts to evade bans!”, I left such an impression on the guy that everyone who shows up there to fuck around with him it’s a Myobi – We are Myobi; We are Legion… We do troll… we… ah… expect us?

Last edited:

Tommy Gun

Arcane
I don't know anything about making a game or coding, so take this as me just bullshitting. But could the Manchester studio just start from scratch, with the ship jpegs, and then make 42?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom