Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Machocruz

Arcane
Time for Morrowind Graphics Extender: Tasteful Edition.

Balmora has a vibrant nightlife.

Morrowind2013-04-0710-50-59-59_zps06620708.png

Adventure in exotic lands awaits!

Morrowind2013-04-0710-55-50-07_zpsb5b19a6f.png

Morrowind interiors are hella warm and cozy

Morrowind2013-04-0709-59-56-84_zps0a397f10.png

MAJESTIC...

Morrowind2013-04-0710-22-22-51_zpsd5752bca.png

...AS...

Morrowind2013-04-0711-03-44-82_zpscb98cc50.png

...FUCK!

Morrowind2013-04-0711-09-04-87_zps7174fb99.png

aris

Arcane
No matter how heavy you mod morrowind, it still looks ugly and brown as hell.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Which is exactly as it should be, as the majority of Morrowind is ashlands.

aris

Arcane
Meh, looked better in skyrim dragonborn, and they stayed very true to the look of morrowind in Solstheim

MetalCraze

Arcane
Skyway's obsession with dudebro shooters and shoddy eastern european production values never cease to amuse me.

Quick bro! I managed to launch it in oldschool EGA mode it's like an incline game from 80s I'm so hardcore and can I join the cool kids club now?

GIKiCZs.jpg

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Quake 3 is an eastern european dudebro shooter for graphics whores now? I learn something new every day.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
THE DRAGON TERROR PATROL!

Decided to retry this, after seeing the video documentary that comes with it Divinity II - Developer's Edition, where devs complain that no one thought of killing first the guy in the Dragon Terror Patrol that ate the anti-dragon stuffie, and then turn into a dragon and rapel them all:

FepOHy7h.jpg

7e3rs9Dh.jpg

Wsr2YDyh.jpg

I did so, and then was able to turn dragon! :)

But man, it's horrible! I cannot even target them to cast the fireball, the aoe explosion has a HUGE cooldown, breath doesn't seem to affect them, the summoned dragon doesn't do shit and I'm such an easy target that they mow down me like a paper mache dragon. :(

LnmtR1Sh.jpg

So I go back to the old-fashioned way and kill'em'all.

Sorry ForkTong, I really tried... :(

BONUS:
bWs5ihL.jpg

I lol'ed very hard.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
There's a lot of great funny dialog in Divinity 2, though I'm hoping they can do even better in DOS. :salute:
Yeah, it's pretty good writting, it's very funny and it never feels shoehorned. A welcome refreshing change from most western bioware-like RPG's, that just spit witty remarks every 2 seconds and think it's funny...

MetalCraze

Arcane
Meh, looked better in skyrim dragonborn, and they stayed very true to the look of morrowind in Solstheim

Solstheim was a generic piece of shit with pinetrees and bears - it wasn't true to the look of Morrowind to begin with, dear stupid newfag. But then again how would you know that?

aris

Arcane

Solstheim was a generic piece of shit with pinetrees and bears - it wasn't true to the look of Morrowind to begin with, dear stupid newfag. But then again how would you know that?
Can't remember seeing a bear once in the expansion, then again, it wasn't exactly something that I was looking for. Furthermore, being geographically close to skyrim, it wouldn't be completely out of place. Now please tell me about how Solstheim in skyrim looks like a generic piece of shit, while morrowind looks like a wonderful innovative artwork of rainbows and unicorns metalcraze.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom