Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

gcl0Z2.jpg

gclImv.jpg

gclZuC.jpg

gclr85.jpg

gcltQz.jpg

gcl1nT.jpg

gclRyb.jpg

gclET7.jpg

gclkOr.jpg

gcl6UF.jpg

gclJZ3.jpg

gclQs0.jpg

Remember when prosper was still working in the industry? Man, gamedev really was a wild west once!
gclVuD.jpg

Top 5 saddest anime deaths
gcldAq.jpg

gclqVA.jpg

gclBnM.jpg

:salute: Fucking good game. Tough as nails too, had a few controller smashing moments playing on hard, I'm looking forward for a nightmare playthrough :)

HansDampf

Arcane
Pnvut37.jpg

OzhAKGV.jpg

j5vSqI0.jpg

Child.

Aw0nT7K.jpg

:hmmm:
Where is his wiener? Poor man.

ZNUF7J9.jpg

g2QKDXZ.jpg

tvNkrvN.jpg

Tough boss, but I seem to have been underleveled.

Mw5nooh.jpg

aliens.png

9TgbgIX.jpg

UJGVDjU.jpg

362kmmg.jpg

:(

QQmonDE.jpg

Dh4Yh4V.jpg

This part without the dodge move was pretty rough because I was out of recovery items. Still beat this crying bitch.
:positive:

Btw, looks like this game has no transparency antialiasing, which means all the foliage has horrendous artifacts. Here is a vanilla shot.
GWfy8Ld.jpg

rU82bwl.png

Red Hexapus

Learned
Some time ago I've posted my party entering the castle in Wiz6 to look for the Cosmic Forge. Here they are at the start of Wiz7 just after landing on New Guardia.
BTW, Bela is a fucking asshole. Why the fuck would he drop the party off at the place where almost every combat ends with the party wipe?

ysH3Thu.png

Last edited:

Riskbreaker

2HIEF, "Katharsis"

HqZcDPy.jpg

ycvRgWp.jpg

Y0Wiy3o.jpg

UvoutUp.jpg

pfBg6Vs.jpg

MHC3IPH.jpg

DD8472BD9D2CA839F572F126445C2727958AC683

901B0B232BF4A20D799323AD62B23BF24D6C94FD

vWXL5kG.jpg

And I just finished the intro to The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos
3B8BFB00C997A397032577C88C6148E2385CAB96

I'd say that being thrown overboard like a little bitch is a promising way to start a Gothic game.

Puukko

Arcane
Inbetween lethal doses of anime tropes, Xenoblade 2 has some nice locales.

They've probably got an employee whose sole job is to place high level enemies right on the path you need to take.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
20211212170134_1.jpg

The edge of the world!!

Skyrim: Home of the Nords for Morrowind. The unfinished area just ends abruptly like that.

Still, what's there is pretty good. High quality landscape design, dungeons are better than vanilla Morrowind's, quests are somewhat interesting, exploration is good, architecture looks interesting too - not quite as alien as Morrowind's, of course, but a lot less generic than the official Skyrim's.

Can't wait for it all to be completed so we have the entirety of Tamriel to explore within Morrowind's engine!

Probably in 30 years or something!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom