Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

potatojohn

Arcane
Decided to take some screenshots when testing my mod in wine to make sure it works on windows +M
20220225041202-1.jpg

20220225041916-1.jpg

20220225041925-1.jpg

20220225041944-1.jpg

20220225041957-1.jpg
This is very nice.
Now, is anyone able to explain the psychological or physical reason why this graphics projection is so much more pleasant to the eyes than the natural perspective?
I think it's because objects don't change in size/perspective as you scroll the view.

Yeoman

Educated
I really enjoy UT3, it's a shame very few good maps were made for it. DM-Churn][ is one of those maps which I enjoy a lot.
E0zlnrx.jpg

LqTRdPL.jpg

XP8u8CV.jpg

01TEl2l.jpg

Other UT3 screenshots:
e0uh7ms.jpg

qw4X2Si.jpg

dRKyjCz.jpg

SNhOCJZ.jpg

Curratum

some elden ring pics I've gotten so far
Elden Ring
How are you liking it?

Like I said in the official disc thread, it's the world's tastiest cake, but your dog took a bit of a piss on it, and you're still eating it, because well, it's the world's tastiest cake. The dog's piss is a clever metaphor for the performance issues.

Outside of the perf problems, the game is absolutely amazing.

curds

Magister
Outside of the perf problems, the game is absolutely amazing.
Decent game, I'm enjoying it, but it's far from amazing IMO. And I'm not talking about performance issues (of which I've had very few).

It really is just Dark Souls, with open world and more popamole traits. I'm fine with that, not complaining. But yeah, not amazing.

toughasnails

I won't lie, I'm sympathetic to people playing offline bc of these. The messages were fun gimmick in Demon's Souls and DS1 and were kinda useful before you are acclimated to those games, ie warning about dangerous enemy, trap, ambush and so on, and even them sometimes being misused to get you killed fitted the games. But already by the time DS1 was on PC they were mainly a medium for dank memes... And their entertainment value expired really, really fast...

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Had to consult a walkthrough a few times for some of the absolutely unfair puzzles.
What's the program you used to make the map?

Trizbort
https://www.trizbort.com/

A little bit rough around the edges, but I found a way to make it work for me. I've also customised the default theme a bit.
Really? That's unfortunate, since I already am using it and was trying to find something else. I found that if I'm on the bigger side of game worlds it started slowing down. Thanks anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom