Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Multi-headed Cow

No, I'm just browsing through the screenshots section because the game seems to have funny dialogue (I already like Fatso). None of the screens are mine :M

I actually don't mind that sort of biowarean dialogue trap so much, but usually when that happens the options at least look different so you get an illusion of choice. That one in particular was funny because the three options not only mean the same, they are almost identical. I thought it could be a joke like the Arrow in the Knee thing, but you never know...

Well they CLAIM (I say claim since I haven't seen much to actually back this up) that the tone of dialog can influence things. And Innocence is a major character (Not really a spoiler to tell you, the narrator is Innocence and the story is largely told from his perspective, but you actually play as Roy) and there's an achievement for influencing him through dialog, so maybe JUST MAYBE how you treat him changes things in the end. I dunno yet.

Edit: Oh yeah, should clarify. The boy's Innocence.

lightbane

Arcane
g2U4RGC.png
Looks like some sort of mod for Duke Nukem 3d. Or a secret level. Is this a mod?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
It's a mod the recreates bits of Duke Nukem Forever as seen in the early trailers.
Some people thought it was a hoax as they kept moving the release days.

Release day slippage is part of the authentic duke forever experience - even for a fan mod.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
What is this japenese game anyway? It looks like a classic dungeon crawler, maybe I can even get myself to look over the horrible fucking artstyle and play it.
But to be fair it looks better than your usual japanese bullshit where you play 5 year old kids and cat-ladies.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

potatojohn

Arcane
In cata, characters have to actually open doors and traverse the interior of the vehicle to dis/mount, a feature ArmA might have sometime around WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER

Multi-headed Cow

24AA7AEF807367432C351000B7D9A1333A0B5A59

025c21629f5359f695cbee7e2bb963306a9d6c25_full.jpg

65116940F30E21E36B06872095ABE345585A484B

bartonprofile.jpg

(too lazy to make my own manic and sad matt barton picture so those will have to do)

Multi-headed Cow

Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom